Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

YAY HE'S BACK.

Ahhh I'm so happy that he's back. Wow, the photoshoped picture looks good. But its funny~~ in a way. I dont know why fans kept doing this.

Hahah I think the person who did it is pretty proud that HeeChul noticed their work. LOL. Its rather scary~, but funny at the same time.

The doll that looks like HeeChul looks nice~ I wanna get one of those now.

It really looks like him. Was it suppose to be him? LOL I should anime-fied one of his pictures~~~ LOL. I attempted the other day and I noticed how his face features are hard to draw~.

No matter how hard I try to make it look like HeeChul, it always ends up as a pretty...girl~.

I tried to add some manly look into the picture...but it turned out as a badly immitation of a girl that looks like a guy. Heck I even tried copying a picture...it still looks like a girl >_____<

I encountered the same problem while drawing JaeJoong from TVXQ, but HeeChul...is the same but different case. >_____< Its sooo damn hard.

I tried drawing him with one of his interesting expressions...instead...it looks like me looking pissed off. >_______< Arrgggggggg. ~~~ It was rather scary.

I think my pics ended up like that because he has big eyes and that his face is small- wait....why am I talking about this?>______<

Yes I cant wait till he comes back. >_____< December, its a long time. But I'll be on Summer vacation so I'll have heaps of time to bum the net and be updated with his activites. <3.

Guest miyawoks

those antis are crazy....

i mean some people are actually MAD because heechul's just being a friend to yunho by supporting him?!?!?

and what right do they have to be mad when one of them actually did something WRONG???!??!?

whoa, the gall of these people...

freaks....

Guest damifino

Hey, here's a pic from the Trax thread. They are old pre-debut (I think) pics of Trax's lead vocalist Jay (Typhoon) and guess who HAPPENS to be in one of those pics?

typhoon14wp8.jpg

Guest MizJudge.d

Woww he posted A LOT ^^ his minihompy was even mentioned in the news?? kekeke yes yes no matter what antis do, they'll just generate more popularity for Heechul, Yunho or whoever more they hate

Guest kookoo1430261968

hello everyone!

i was just wondering. does heechul have any ear piercings. because i can never see his ears so i was just thinking about it. i know its random :)

Guest MizJudge.d

yup he'll definite look good with an ear pierce, in my opinion one or 2 is always the best number, too many is over the top.

Guest superivystar

i miss heechul..i hope he gets cast in another drama once he gets well..kekeke i think he's a really good actor ^_^

j/w who is the first guy in the 2nd pic? :sweatingbullets:

Hey, here's a pic from the Trax thread. They are old pre-debut (I think) pics of Trax's lead vocalist Jay (Typhoon) and guess who HAPPENS to be in one of those pics?

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/453/typhoon14wp8.jpg

Guest damifino

Heechul is closest to Jay (Typhoon) the lead singer since they were roommates for 3-4 years and they are the same age (well, same Korean age as in same grade level since Jay is an early 1984). He's also close to X-mas, the guitarist, but X-mas is a dongsaeng. I don't know about Rose, I never heard anything about it.

As others have said, Heechul doesn't have any piercings and he dislikes piercings, even on other people. He said in one of his posts that he hates the mere sight of it.

As for the pic, I only recognize Jay, Heechul, and Eeteuk, I have no idea who the others are. Someone mentioned that they might be members of Blackbeat, but I'm not positive.

Guest damifino

OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited, I just don't know what to do with myself! This was in the SuJu thread a little while ago:

heechul's comeback

Group Super Junior's Kim Heechul is coming back. With its season finale set to November 3rd, Heechul will be rerturning to MBC's Rainbow Romance.

Kim Heechul will continue to appear from "Welcome, Heechul" episode set to broadcast on the 31st through the show's season finale early next month.

--

i only translated the first part :x

he should just rest until he's fully recovered..

but on the plus side, he won't be bored anymore :)

Guest damifino

He's not fully healed, but it said that he wanted to be there when it ends. It also said in another article I just read that they are going to have Heechul's character in RR have returned from some sort of accident to explain why he can't walk I guess :) I'm just so happy. FINALLY Heechul back on screen where we can see him and FINALLY Heechul and Hyunkyung together. Yippy!

^ ETA Euichul, Heechul's costar from Rainbow Romance, just left Heechul a message on his "what friends say..." section

역시 멋지네요 다음주에 봐요~~~ (꽃이 정의철)
which translates to

Alas you are awesome see you next week~~~ (Flower Two Jung Euichul)

so I guess that means Heechul starts filming his RR scenes next week!!!

Guest damifino

Here's Heechul's reply to Euichul's message on his minihompy...

내 얼굴 멋진거 인제 알았냐ㅡㅡ^ 글구 담주가 아니라 이번주다ㅋㅋ (꽃삼 신데렐라)
which translates to

Did it take you this long to realize that my face was awesome (handsome)ㅡㅡ^ Also, it isn't next week, it's this weekㅋㅋ (Flower Three Cinderella)

'Flower Three' refers to the fact that Kibum, Euichul, and Heechul were referred to on Rainbow Romance as Kkot mi nam three. So he's going back to work this week!!!

^ Heechul is going to be back STARTING Oct. 31, meaning he'll be in all episodes from then until the finale, which is only 4 episodes, but still!!!

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Here's Heechul's reply to Euichul's message on his minihompy...

which translates to

'Flower Three' refers to the fact that Kibum, Euichul, and Heechul were referred to on Rainbow Romance as Kkot mi nam three. So he's going back to work this week!!!

^ Heechul is going to be back STARTING Oct. 31, meaning he'll be in all episodes from then until the finale, which is only 4 episodes, but still!!!

that makes it even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but while hes filiming i hope nothyng bad happens

Guest MizJudge.d

I hope he won't strain himself too much. But hearing that he'll be coming back to work means that he's all better now kekkekekek soo happiiii