Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Aigoo...just saw the triplets part...cuteness overload !!!!  :x :x :x

Actually Manse is a little bit sick...both Daehan and Minguk already know how to open the cage...and they make a little mess in the kitchen...

UNDWEEE...even both of them look so curious to use the oven...glad that Manse didn't join in...you can imagine what will happen if he was there... =)) =))

Now...they're going to the pediatrics...as usual Minguk and Manse were crying out loud...new outfits...love their hats...so cute... :-* :-*

Daehan's braveness and cool finally gave good influences for his brothers...so the doctor can check 3 of them successfully... :-bd :-bd

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lets continue part II...

Kudos to my Daehanie...i think they have vaccinations...though SIK appa was beside him, Minguk still crying... poor Minguk-ie... =(( =((

Its time for Daehan...since papa is still busy to comfort Minguk outside the room, Daehan took innitiative to got the injection without SIK companion...its so amazing, he didn't cry at all...he just said to the doctor that it was hurt...Daehan just found his father and showed his arm...of course papa will give him sweet kiss to his good boy... :x :x

Manse took Daehan step but end up with crying too but just for awhile...love him...before they leaved the clinic, Manse found the doctor again to said good bye... :-* :-*

Its time to eating...weee heee...

3 of them scared with those shrimps...but really enjoy it when its already cooked...LOL

Just had Daehan-Manse moment even though just a little seconds...when Manse ate ramen, Daehan tried to help him...

Hahaha...Daehan finally success to took the shrimp, he teased Manse...but his dongseng was too afraid...he asked his hyung to stopped it and even crying... =((

LOL Manse...he wanted Daehan's ramen and his hyung didn't like it...soon SIK appa gave him a bowl of mie... :-bd

THE END...

Note : am i late ??? I think i don't see the sticker scene...i want to see it because i always wait for Daehan-Manse moments... :(( :((

Guest tripletslover

Waaah! Thank you very much @badsmuler for the live recap ^^
I just saw the hospital clips from Instagram. I agree with you, Daehan is so mature, it was shocking he didn't cry at all after the injection, because I thought his reaction would be the same with the dentist moment..

Badsmuler, tnx for the narration.

Daehan is living up to his "big brother" image. I guess Sik is teaching him to be like that and his brothers to respect him as their hyung.

It's 2am here in the US and I was hoping to see the video trailer of this week's episode.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kona, i think you are right, because of the coming winter, there's not much outside activity that Sik and his kids can do. But even watching them at home is still entertaining. The problem is not only the wifey and the grandparents but it's also Sik. He has to move on with his own career and should not stick to baby sitting his triplets.

Hello everyone. I always to join and be one of the permanent members here than my lurker status. But I'm just a new SIK's fan so I don't have much things to share with you guys here. Guess I'm still keep lurking for now, hehe.  SIK's pictorial magazine for MaxMovies. I heard this magazine has both hard and electronic publication that we can download and buy the issues on App Store or Google Play. I really love his "triplets's appa image" but it's always great to see he turns himself back as SIK actor for all those magazines and looks simply amazing :)>-
tPmk8yJ.png

Also, there is a news about " A survey conducted by 300 housewives about "potential husband candidates" (or sth like this, I used gg trans so I'm not sure ) and SIK is referred to as the 3rd after Yoo Jae Suk is as 1st and Jo In  Sung as 2nd. No doubt who doesn't dream to marry a husband like SIK after watching him on TROS ;)
http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JC21&newsid=01098806606281784&DCD=A00302&OutLnkChk=Y

Speaking about the news when Song family will leave the show. I agree with what you guys say, he is going to leave sooner or later to focus on his career. But for a new fan like me who just know him through 1 movie and 1 drama and growing my love for him through the Superman show, I just wish he will stay on the show just a little big longer, please please. [-O<
Thanks ^badsmuler for the recap, yeah the sticker scene between Manse and Daehanie is really cute, I love seeing this scene too.  They don't show us more of this scene, disappointed. But Manse x Daehanie has some moments in new episode too :x

KonaBeans

said:

ardently

said: Thanks, Czakherina, for the wonderful article. Sik mentioned he's not sure when they are leaving the show so, it means it is still tentative that they will stop appearing at the end of this year. That gives me hope on seeing more of them in the future. Their popularity is undoubtedly soaring high and maybe the production company would ask them to stay longer. I can't imagine the show without them.

Welcome @suellen88‌ and @zuizui‌ :-h

Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-16-41.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-17-39.png

...and Sarang was like :-O when his father overlooked another video of them (I think)!Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-17-50.png

Sarang also fell for Minguki's cuteness.=))Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-18-26.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-18-53.png

Do you like Daehan, Minguk and Manse?Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-19-22.pngScreenshot_2014-11-02-21-19-45.png
Yes.:\"> =))
Yuto VS AppaScreenshot_2014-11-02-21-20-10.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-20-17.png
Daehan, Minguk & Manse:\"> =))
Mickey Mouse VS TripletsScreenshot_2014-11-02-21-22-56.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-23-27.pngScreenshot_2014-11-02-21-23-12.png

Triplets VS PororoScreenshot_2014-11-02-21-24-00.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-24-07.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-24-22.png

She was giggling a lot.:\"> =))Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-24-44.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-24-55.png

...and finally confessed her affection!:\"> =))Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-25-05.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-25-23.png

Do you want to see Daehan, Minguk and Manse?Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-25-51.png
Screenshot_2014-11-02-21-26-07.png
I wanna meet them, please.:\"> =))

Chu Sa Rang Reveals Her Love for Song Il Gook’s Triplets on “Superman Returns”
chu-sa-rang.png

It appears that not even Chu Sa Rang can resist the charm of actor Song Il Gook‘s triplets!
In the latest episode of KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Chu Sa Rang revealed her affection toward Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.
As her father Chu Sung Hoon showed her a photo of the triplets, she immediately said with excitement, “Min Gook!” and giggled afterwards. Seeing her daughter’s reaction, Chu Sung Hoon asked Chu Sa Rang, “You like Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, right?” to which the young lady replied by shyly nodding her head.
When asked to choose between her ‘boyfriend’ Yooto and the triplets, she immediately chose the three brothers, and not even her favorite characters Mickey Mouse or Ppororo were able to change her mind. As seen in previous episodes, Chu Sa Rang and her mother Yano Shiho have been actively watching the triplets’ adventures on TV.
During an interview with the producers, Chu Sung Hoon laughed, “Sa Rang really likes the triplets. As for the reason, I don’t really know either.” 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/chu-sa-rang-reveals-her-love-for-song-il-gooks-triplets-on-superman-returns/

~~~~~~~~~

mmSN9ZX.jpg

:bz

Yes, I agree KB, on whether they should continue with the Song brothers on SM:R, it's good to have some experiences, and we all know songie is a very private guy..at hearts..  Now it's focusing now on his play and new movie..I'm looking forward too.. :D    Maybe will get a  christmas superman show..in the works?  that's hopes..fighting!  :)

lol..Hey Metal, i'm still confusing with dasehan and mingook..now,  Think I'm good with Manse in the center??   Keep correcting me if I'm wrong..or any of you??  ;p  

Awwww…lovely new photo from the Max Movie issue, he's just going all fashion magazines lately!!  He's so dreamy!!   Thanks for these, zul!  

Aww..good, hoping for some RED song brothers, as it is Jumong color.. :D..   Thanks Chell!  

Waves to ard, cutie,  czak,   

4683251179_1a5390024b_zpsd809f09f.jpg  8459552767_f31f2ddb1f_o_zpsbf1ec3ba.jpg 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

"During an interview with the producers, Chu Sung Hoon laughed, “Sa Rang really likes the triplets. As for the reason, I don’t really know either.” 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/chu-sa-rang-reveals-her-love-for-song-il-gooks-triplets-on-superman-returns/

~~~~~~~~~

:bz

Guest tripletslover

@charmy2 Couldn't agree more! The triplets are just so adorable that even words can't express. All day I keep watching the same video over and over again and will still be smiling and laughing :D
abpnpg.png
SIK once said Minguk has the heaviest head in the previous episode after Minguk kept falling on his head.It's true but apparently Minguk's head is only 0.5cm difference with Daehan's LOLManse is truly the maknae, he's the smallest among them. So cute~

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 50 broadcasted on 02-Nov-2014 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x296d4h_returnofsuperman50-songilkook-02nov2014-no-subs
1280x720-OWl.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KBS Entertainment Weekly with Song Il-Kook - ENGLISH SUBS
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x295y0b_entertainment-weekly-iamyou-songil-kook-01nov2014-e-sub
1280x720-tWc.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 48 broadcasted on 02-Nov-2014 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x296k3b_kbsworld-returnofsuperman48-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-qBk.jpg

@tripletslover, @ardently, @zuizui and all SIKers...you're welcome chinggus...i hope it didn't bother you all if i do TSR live recaps in this thread... >:D<

I usually do the same if my fav.actors/actresses had dramas...hehehe...

If you don't mind, i will do it again next week... :\">

My conclusion for ep. 50 : My dearest Daehanie definitely " lead by example " for his dongsengs...and just like papa Song, i'm very proud of him and want to kiss him too...LOL  :-bd :-bd

I have to go for works now...see you all in the afternoon...bye... :-h :-*

“Superman Returns” Triplets Show Fear of Live Shrimp, Min Gook Comforts Scared Man Sedae-han-min-gook-man-se.jpg
On the November 2 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” actor Song Il Gook took his triplet sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, to an outdoor restaurant to experience their first time eating live and grilled shrimp.

Upon seeing the live shrimp jumping around in a bowl for the very first time, the triplets expressed great surprise and fear, as they covered their eyes and ears.
Man Se, the youngest of the three brothers, especially showed fear when one of the shrimps, which dad Song Il Gook placed on the table to show them that it wasn’t scary, began to jump around by itself.
Despite being scared of the live shrimp himself, Min Gook displayed his reliable character and took care of the youngest triplet. After seeing Man Se cover his eyes, Min Gook was seen trying to comfort him by patting his arm.
Check out the adorable clip below!

superman-returns-triplets.jpg