Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

SIK_2016_026.png

On January 30’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” Song Il-Kook is asked during an interview if his triplets are old enough to watch his new historical drama “Jang Young Shil.”

We watch it together,” he replies. “We even watched it yesterday.” When asked who is the most interested in the show, Song Il-Kook replies that it’s Daehan.

SIK_2016_027.png

Their teacher at nursery school sent me some photos,” he says, and pulls out his phone. He then explains that the photos show Daehan building his own pretend telescope out of sticks he gathered in the woods, because he was inspired by the scientist Jang Young Shil that Song Il-Kook plays in the drama.

SIK_2016_028.png

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/30/song-il-gook-reveals-how-daehan-has-been-inspired-by-jang-young-shil-on-entertainment-weekly/
  • Like 14

Minguk and Manse Reveal When They Like Their Dad the Most on “Entertainment Weekly”

entertainment-weekly-daehan-minguk-manse

January 30’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly” features an adorable interview with Song Il Gook’s sons Daehan, Minguk, and Manse!

Interviewer Kim Saeng Min meets the Song triplets on the set of an advertisement, and he comes prepared with a book about dinosaurs as well as fire truck toys for the boys. He interviewed Daehan, Minguk, and Manse last May, but they didn’t pay any attention to them at the time. Kim Saeng Min therefore seems thrilled to find that now that they’re a bit older, they’re actually interacting with him!

entertainment weekly daehan minguk manse 4

During his short interview with the boys, he asks them, “When do you like your dad the most?”

“When he gives me food!” says Minguk with a big smile.

entertainment weekly daehan minguk manse 2

Manse is busy eating a giant hot dog, but when he’s encouraged to answer by Kim Saeng Min, he replies, “When he gives me toys!”

entertainment weekly daehan minguk manse 3

Kim Saeng Min then brings Daehan forward and points out that he hasn’t said anything yet during the interview. “Are you the most introverted?” he asks him, but Daehan just looks at him without a word while holding his hot dog and his new toy.

entertainment weekly daehan

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/30/minguk-and-manse-reveal-when-they-like-their-dad-the-most-on-entertainment-weekly/

• Like 10

2 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

When asked who is the most interested in the show, Song Il-Kook replies that it’s Daehan.

Their teacher at nursery school sent me some photos,” he says, and pulls out his phone. He then explains that the photos show Daehan building his own pretend telescope out of sticks he gathered in the woods, because he was inspired by the scientist Jang Young Shil that Song Il-Kook plays in the drama.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/30/song-il-gook-reveals-how-daehan-has-been-inspired-by-jang-young-shil-on-entertainment-weekly/

As a professional in science sector, I am very delighted with the science-minded Daehan, keep it on!

0okUGvc.jpg

• Like 9

Song Il Gook and Triplets to Say Farewell to “The Return of Superman” Next Week

l2JHVBJl3BBddB4K4.gif

On the preview for next week’s episode of “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Gook and his adorable triplets have geared up to bid farewell to the show.

The February 7 episode will mark the Song family’s last episode on the show, after joining in July 2014. Daehan, Minguk, and Manse have been long-standing fan-favorites of the show, and many are saddened to see them go. Production staff announced their departure from the show late last year, shortly after the family’s last filming.

Meanwhile, Song Il Gook is currently participating in the KBS drama “Jang Young Shil,” where his sons even made a cameo.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/31/song-il-gook-and-triplets-to-say-farewell-to-the-return-of-superman-next-week/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manse Tricks Daehan Into Buying Candy on “The Return of Superman”

manse1.png

On the January 31 episode of “The Return of Superman,” Manse cutely swindles his brother Daehan into buying jelly candies instead of soy sauce.

daehan-manse.png

The boys’ father Song Il Gook sends the triplets into the store alone with the mission of buying soy sauce. However, along the way, Manse finds the jelly candies on the shelf and calls over Daehan and Minguk.

Manse cutely asks Daehan, “What are these?” While Daehan debates whether or not to buy the candies, Manse goads him into buying them over the soy sauce. “Just buy them already!” he says. In the end, Daehan gives into temptation and buys three bags of the jelly candies instead.

daehan-manse2.png

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/31/manse-tricks-daehan-into-buying-candy-on-the-return-of-superman/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You may watch the video clip here:

• Like 10

Song Il Kook and Triplets to Say Farewell to “The Return of Superman” Next Week

Song Il Gook and Triplets to Say Farewell to “The Return of Superman” Next Week

On the preview for next week’s episode of “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Gook and his adorable triplets have geared up to bid farewell to the show.

The February 7 episode will mark the Song family’s last episode on the show, after joining in July 2014. Daehan, Minguk, and Manse have been long-standing fan-favorites of the show, and many are saddened to see them go. Production staff announced their departure from the show late last year, shortly after the family’s last filming.

Meanwhile, Song Il Gook is currently participating in the KBS drama “Jang Young Shil,” where his sons even made a cameo.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/31/song-il-gook-and-triplets-to-say-farewell-to-the-return-of-superman-next-week/

• Like 6

Manse Tricks Daehan Into Buying Candy on “The Return of Superman"

Manse Tricks Daehan Into Buying Candy on “The Return of Superman”

On the January 31 episode of “The Return of Superman,” Manse cutely swindles his brother Daehan into buying jelly candies instead of soy sauce.

daehan manse

The boys’ father Song Il Gook sends the triplets into the store alone with the mission of buying soy sauce. However, along the way, Manse finds the jelly candies on the shelf and calls over Daehan and Minguk.

Manse cutely asks Daehan, “What are these?” While Daehan debates whether or not to buy the candies, Manse goads him into buying them over the soy sauce. “Just buy them already!” he says. In the end, Daehan gives into temptation and buys three bags of the jelly candies instead.

daehan manse2

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/31/manse-tricks-daehan-into-buying-candy-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 8

Which of the triplets have acting potential according to Song Il Kook?

January 30, 2016

song-il-kook_1454163659_af_org.jpg

Viewers know Song Il Kook and his triplets Daehan, Minkook, and Mansae from 'Superman is Back', but the actor revealed that he thinks one triplet has potential to do more onscreen.

On the January 30th episode of 'Entertainment Relay', cameras followed Song Il Kook and his adorable sons on the set of a commercial. Mansae wasn't shy about giving the reporter a kiss on the cheek, while Minkook informed him, "Dad's going through makeup."

As for when he likes his dad most, Minkook answered, "When he gives me food," while Mansae answered, "I like it when he gives me toys." Daehan was the only one who stayed silent. 

Song Il Kook also shared, "If I had to choose one who would do well in acting, it's Mansae." Who was your guess?

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

Which of the triplets have acting potential according to Song Il Kook?

January 30, 2016

song-il-kook_1454163659_af_org.jpg

Viewers know Song Il Kook and his triplets Daehan, Minkook, and Mansae from 'Superman is Back', but the actor revealed that he thinks one triplet has potential to do more onscreen.

On the January 30th episode of 'Entertainment Relay', cameras followed Song Il Kook and his adorable sons on the set of a commercial. Mansae wasn't shy about giving the reporter a kiss on the cheek, while Minkook informed him, "Dad's going through makeup."

As for when he likes his dad most, Minkook answered, "When he gives me food," while Mansae answered, "I like it when he gives me toys." Daehan was the only one who stayed silent. 

Song Il Kook also shared, "If I had to choose one who would do well in acting, it's Mansae." Who was your guess?

Of course, i choose Manse.  He's not a shy type, agressive and has a lot of charisma.  In Jang Yeong Sil, he actually cried as an act.

• Like 8

On 30 January 2016 at 10:06 AM, hummer82 said:

Hi Ladies: Well I have just finished watching episode 8 and Our man SIK has not lost a step as far as his ability to act.  This is such a great drama and SIK is doing a great job. I can't wait for the next episode. In the past I have always waited for a drama to be completed before I would begin to watch but It has been so long since SIK has done anything that I can't wait to see him in a drama. One of the sites that I visit says that this drama has 50 episodes and another says that It's only 24 episodes. What ever it is, I'll be watching.

I maybe late to know his newest drama,but will surely watch this,my God a reason to be back kdramas.

thank u for good feedback mr.hummer

• Like 4

4 hours ago, adelinetew said:

It is hard to say goodbye...

Source: shandyclaws at Instagram

I cannot...I cannot like any picture or status pertaining to thelr leave from TROS...just can't...it's for the betterment of their growth and concentration at school away from the spotlight but I just...can...not... :bawling:

• Like 2

It's hard indeed.  Song Triplets will be remembered and talked about in years to come.

We love them so much and will miss them dearly.

12393717_847692632006091_256030788_n.jpg

BTW, Episode 115 of the Song Family cut with SUBS is ready.

PM me if you're interested.

12646719_934127323329483_837034013946461

• Like 17

This waiting to see JYS..is killing me!  Least the photos will do for now..can dream for a while!  ;p 

And nice to see a few familiar faces or names..welcome back! 

Waves to ade, bad, KB, ard, KISH, HUMMER, chell, metal, lina, gab, starfire, forest, newbies

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 11

On 1/30/2016 at 6:06 PM, hummer82 said:

Hi Ladies: Well I have just finished watching episode 8 and Our man SIK has not lost a step as far as his ability to act.  This is such a great drama and SIK is doing a great job. I can't wait for the next episode. In the past I have always waited for a drama to be completed before I would begin to watch but It has been so long since SIK has done anything that I can't wait to see him in a drama. One of the sites that I visit says that this drama has 50 episodes and another says that It's only 24 episodes. What ever it is, I'll be watching.

Hello Mr. Hummer @hummer82, we shouldn't wait for it to complete since subs are released so quickly now.  Remember the old days when we were desperately waiting for the infamous "MisterX" to release his (quality) subs.  I believe Jang Young Sil is 24 episodes, but if it's 50, then that's even better.  SIK's acting is great, the story is interesting, only I don't quite follow all the scientific terminologies although I did learn a few things about astronomy.  Stay healthy and happy watching, Mr. Hummer.  Cheers ~ :)

@kish_agnes, hello stranger!  :)

• Like 5