Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

The edited version of episode 76  is now available to download.

I only have limited space in Google Drive so files may not be there for long.

Episode 76 - The Song Family (No Subs)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficdEV1MDQ0cC1Kam8&authuser=0

Episode 73 - The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficb2JQMmhodG5aSkE&authuser=0

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 1

Interviewing Song Triplets Is a Mission Impossible for Reporter on “Entertainment Weekly”

Interviewing Song Triplets Is a Mission Impossible for Reporter on “Entertainment Weekly”

Entertainment Weekly” reporter Kim Saeng Min took on what was most likely the most challenging interview assignment of his career: getting Song Il Kook‘s triplets to respond to his questions!

He meets up with Song Il Kook and the boys on the set of a commercial they’re filming. He brings dinosaur stickers for them, which he holds out to them as they’re brought onto the set by handlers. When he asks Man Se if he wants them, Man Se smiles happily and says yes.

man se 1Min Gook also seems interested but his handler doesn’t stop to chat.

min gook 1Later, when the boys are playing with a car and train set, Kim Saeng Min shows the stickers to Dae Han, who quickly grabs them and stares at them in fascination a little ways away. “Say thank you!” prompts Song Il Kook, and so Dae Han says “Thank you!”

dae han 1

dae han 2Unfortunately that’s the end of the interaction. “What song did you learn yesterday?” he asks Dae Han, to no reply. It seems that briging the triplets with stickers isn’t the way to go.

“Who do you like more, your mom or your dad?” he asks Min Gook, who simply turns away from him back to the play set.

He then says “I brought a ball! To give to you!” and tries to give it to the boys, but they are really unimpressed!

“Are you listening to me?” Kim Saeng Min asks, laughing, to absolutely zero response. He then tries to get them interested by singing them their favorite alligator song, but once again they don’t show any sign of interest.

Even when he asks Min Gook to tell him his name, Min Gook keeps focusing on the toys, making Kim Saeng Min laugh again and say, “There’s no point in answering me, right?”

min gook 3He does eventually succeed, with Song Il Kook’s help, in getting a kiss on the cheek from Min Gook! What a lucky guy!

min gook 4Kim Saeng Min reminds Song Il Kook that the last time he came to interview him while he was filming a solo commercial, Song Il Kook said that it was like a vacation for him. Song Il Kook laughs, “That was then. When I was doing it on my own.” Kim Saeng Min then tries to prompt him by asking if this all doesn’t make him incredibly happy, to which Song Il Kook laughs again and says “Today we’re making money for their tuition.”

song il gook 1

Check out this adorable video below, complete with the boys being entertained by a magician with balloon animals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-712yvobi4

Edited by chellsee
  • Like 1

“Superman Returns” Ranks First in Viewer Ratings for 44 Weeks in a Row

“Superman Returns” Ranks First in Viewer Ratings for 44 Weeks in a Row

KBS’ child-rearing variety program “Superman Returns” has continued to prove its immense popularity through viewer ratings for 44 weeks in a row!

According to Nielsen Korea, the most recent broadcast of “Superman Returns” on May 3 recorded a nationwide viewership rating of 14.9%, taking charge of the top spot during its time slot. With this latest ranking, the show has maintained its position at number one for 11 months running.

The episode that aired on May 3 followed all four of the families on their trip to Jeju Island. Dads Chu Sung Hoon, Lee Hwi Jae, Song Il Gook, and Uhm Tae Woong took their children to an art museum and held a photo shoot.

Meanwhile, other programs in the same time slot, including MBC’s “King of Mask Singer” and SBS’ “Take Care of My Dad” recorded 9.6% and 5.4% in viewer ratings, respectively.

Which show are you currently enjoying?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/03/superman-returns-ranks-first-in-viewer-ratings-for-44-weeks-in-a-row/

Edited by chellsee
  • Like 1

Guest racunkucel

guys, my inbox is lost because this exchange forum, could anyone please tell me the address of Hanoel Ent (Agency of Mr. Song). i wanna send a gift to Tripletrs.  thank you verymuch, i really appreciated it. 

Thanks Kona for once again making our Sundays complete with the latest and greatest Return of Superman episodes.  Does the records of being #1 for 44 weeks coincide when the Song triplets started to appear?  That wouldn't surprise me.  While in Korea 2 weeks ago, the program was being shown in the restaurant that we were eating at on Sunday.  

• Like 1

Guest Kkie

Photoshoot of Song and sons.

Too cute !!!  Dad knows how to dress for the whole family.

​hi dear, do you think SIK wore same cloths on the first 2 day in Jeju Island?

he always wear the stripe shirt from first day till the day on the latest ep.

i wonder how he smells like, hehe.. i'm so curious even his body aroma. you may call me weird but anyone has same thought with me? ^_^

Love Love Love!!!

tumblr_nnusnr0X6A1tjt42ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnusnr0X6A1tjt42ro2_500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

​hi dear, do you think SIK wore same cloths on the first 2 day in Jeju Island?

he always wear the stripe shirt from first day till the day on the latest ep.

i wonder how he smells like, hehe.. i'm so curious even his body aroma. you may call me weird but anyone has same thought with me? ^_^

​I think it's the film editing.

I can't remember his smell when I attended his BD/FM meeting few months ago but one thing I can assure you @Kkie, he smell heavenly... and when he's sweating, the more he looks sexier and hotter! 

OMG! Having my breakfast while writing this, and I can't swallow my food with SIK sexy look in my thought... hahaha!

Edited by chellsee
  • Like 1

Guest Kkie

​I think it's the film editing.

I can't remember his smell when I attended his BD/FM meeting few months ago but one thing I can assure you @Kkie, he smell heavenly... and when he's sweating, the more he looks sexier and hotter! 

OMG! Having my breakfast while writing this, and I can't swallow my food with SIK sexy look in my thought... hahaha!

​@chellsee its a relief that i've finished my breakfast, so im free to imagine it without worry of getting choked. haha..

sure he is so HOT for everything he do, from sweating, exercising, posing, sleeping, waking up, even when he raised his the most adorable triplet ! :)

lucky you can attend his FM, i wish one day i could.

Song Il Kook Donates Proceeds from Triplets Calendar to Nepal Relief Effort and Sick Children

tumblr_nnsk77I82K1qdxrpuo1_500.gif

Actor Song Il Kook has donated 100 million won (approx. US$92,000) to child victims of the recent earthquake in Nepal as well as sick children in Korea.

The money is the proceeds that were made from the sale of a 2015 calendar created with photos he took of his triplets, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.

The calendar has been on sale since the end of last year, and it has sold many copies, with over 100,000 calendars pre-ordered within a single day.

Song Il Kook had originally made the calendar simply to send to his family and friends as a new years present, but after viewers saw him taking photos for the calendar on “Superman Returns,” there were many requests for it to be put on sale. Song Il Kook agreed to sell the calendar for fans of the show but promised that he would donate all the proceeds to charity. He has now done so through the organization Green Umbrella Childfund.

Song Il Kook says, “After raising my own kids, my heart goes out to sick children.”

He adds, “I decided to make a donation to the sick children who are currently suffering after the earthquake in Nepal, and to children in Korea who are battling diseases and therefore cannot go out and play on Children’s Day.”

Meanwhile, the broadcast network KBS and the Green Umbrella Childfund joined together to directly give a donation of 2 million won (US$184,000) to the Nepal embassy in Korea for use in relief and recovery efforts.

Edited by chellsee
  • Like 1

@chellsee wow! Thanks for sharing the new ROS group family photo! Hahaha! Manse is now adopted to the Choo family! Lol! Anyway the trip to Jeju islands really warms my heart how much the fathers takes care of their children  they really had a good time, plus again our super dad Ilguk had really take care of his sons though it's tiring and difficult, it's worth it because he can see the joy on the eyes of his sons! Plus the big achievement is driving the big bus!!!

• Like 1