Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@KonaBeans thanks for sharing those wonderful vides and pictures, I know for now they thought everything is a play but I'm happy if they spend more time playing and exploring on their own or together with their parents. For me its better if they will do CF with Il Gook, because there is no pressure because they know dad is always there for them.

This forum is not so active now. Is it because just a few people know about this migrating? Fortunately KonaBeans always feeds us with all update from Song Il Guk appa & the triplets. They all seems quite busy now. 

I found the triplets update is also active on Facebook. This children really a blessing for Song Il Guk, and he really look proud of his children, smart, healthy, happy, & they all love their Appa... 

• Like 1

I wonder what will happen to our previous posts?  Will they all be deleted and we will start over again?  If that would happen, i hope i could reach 1500 posts, sooner.

Last time they didn't delete our posts, but some of my pictures disappeared, for instance. Let's hope for the best (but not expect the worst ;)  ) 

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 1

Oh dear,  Song and sons appear on KBS Entertainment Weekly when shooting for Minute Mates.

So cute !!!!

Until this forum is back, may I recommend  Triplets Vietfan FB..

Although it's not in English, you will still enjoy the latest and great pics and videos that their admins bring to us.

https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

@Lj, although their father is not in the CF but I'm pretty sure he was there during the shooting, every step of the way. 

• Like 1

Song Il Gook Talks Success of the Triplets’ Calendar

song il gook entertainment weekly

Actor Song Il Gook mentioned in an interview that he was surprised that the triplets’ calendar was so successful.

The entertainment news show “Entertainment Weekly” interviewed the actor for their latest episode, going behind-the-scenes on a commercial shoot with the actor and his three children, Daehan, Mingook, and Manse.

During the interview, the actor was asked about donating all profits from the calendar. “Before selling the calendars, I talked to my wife. I told her that it will probably sell over 10,000 copies, and she thought nobody was going to buy them. We sold 100,000 copies in 24 hours. We didn’t know it was going to be so successful.”

He also commented on donating the profits from the triplets’ emoticon sales. “We decided to donate the profits from the messenger emoticon too, but the profit from that is 10 times larger than what we thought it was going to be.” He jokingly added, “I don’t know why we decided to do that.”

He then clarified his last statement, saying, “We’re getting paid to be on the program already. Since we’re still getting everything we need, we also need to help other people.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/02/song-il-gook-talks-success-of-the-triplets-calendar/

:)

Edited by chellsee
  • Like 1

Song Triplets Are Fearless Fishermen on “Superman Returns”

In the next episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook and his beloved triplets go on a fishing trip while they’re traveling on Jeju Island. This is the first time that the boys have ever tried fishing!

The episode covers the second day of the group trip that all four families take together to Jeju Island.

The fearless first-time fishermen head out in a paddle boat with their dad to see what they can catch near Jeju’s Hado Beach. According to reports, even before they get in the boat, Dae Han looks like a veteran fisherman as he tests out his fishing pole.

Their fishing trip starts out with lots of laughter as Min Gook catches what is described as an unimaginably “huge fish.” He keeps saying “Min Gook caught it!” and giggling adorably. This makes all four of them burst out in laughter.

We’ll have to wait until the episode airs on May 3 to find out what Min Gook’s “huge fish” is! Are you excited to see the triplets going fishing for the first time?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/01/song-triplets-are-fearless-fishermen-on-superman-returns/

• Like 1

Chu Sarang and Song Il Gook Have Adorable Battle on “Superman Returns”

Chu Sarang and Song Il Gook Have Adorable Battle on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” Chu Sarang and Song Il Gook have a cute “phrase battle” when they are reunited on their two night and three day vacation on Jeju Island.

Chu Sarang has caught on to Song Il Gook’s catch phrase, “Ee-nom!” which means “this guy” in Korean, usually used to reproach someone, and has continued to say this in previous episodes too.

You can watch around 0:20 mark to see her say this phrase!

Sarang’s version of this phrase is just downright adorable. Song Il Gook then takes it up a notch and says it in a different tone, but Sarang doesn’t back down as she firmly repeats the phrase again.

The two go back and forth throwing this phrase at each other until even the triplets catch on and join in too!

You can watch this episode of “Superman Returns” when it airs on May 3.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/01/chu-sarang-and-song-il-gook-have-adorable-battle-on-superman-returns/

Edited by chellsee
  • Like 1

There's a lot of news & updates from @chellsee, thanks.... Guess Song Appa back on exercise to be healthier & also to be shape again....Fighting Song Il Gook. 

I think he quite success to loose some weight last month. Hope triplets also follow and support their Appa doing exercise, because they eat a lot. Exercise will be very good for triplets physical development. 

Anybody can translate what the interviewer say to Daehan, Minguk, and Manse? He must be really excited to see triplets come to studio. I saw he did a couple of interview with SIG, and he always asking about triplets, and this is the first time he met them, and get a kiss from Minguk... I'm so envy to the interviewer. kekekekeke...

Edited by suellen88
  • Like 1

Song Il Kook Reveals Which Triplet Possesses the Most Star Material

Song Il Gook Reveals Which Triplet Possesses the Most Star Material

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Entertinament Weekly” aired on May 2, Song Il Kook revealed that Man Se was most likely to become a celebrity out of the triplets.

The youngest of the triplets is currently receiving the love of viewers due to his free sprit and adorable actions.

“After visiting our house on the first day of filming, the script writers said that Man Se quickly got close to the camera,” Song Il Kook laughs.

man se

When asked who he thinks will get married the fastest, he says, “I want them all to stay with me for as long as they can,” showing he is crazy in love with his little boys.

Meanwhile, in response to the praises of his exceptional parenting methods, Song Il Gook says, “Though it’s never been on TV, I’ve been through a long process of trial and error. These are the methods I’ve found through my mistakes.”

man se 2

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/02/song-il-gook-reveals-which-triplet-possesses-the-most-star-material/

• Like 1

Another version:

The triplets to go fishing for the first time on 'Superman Is Back'

If you enjoy fishing, then you're just like the triplets Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se!

The upcoming episode of KBS' 'Superman Is Back' will show a continuation of the four families' trip to Jeju Island. 

During the recording for the episode, Song Il Kook and his sons went to go sea fishing. It was the triplets' first time fishing, but Dae Han apparently seemed like a veteran, as he was prepared and held tight onto his fishing rod even before entering the boat.

As Song Il Kook paddled into the ocean in a paddle boat, Min Guk proudly and cutely said, "Min Guk-ee caught one." When his father asked him what he caught,  the adorable Min Guk burst out into laughter. It looks he didn't catch a fish after all but something else. But we'll have to wait to see the episode to find out!

The fun-filled episode of the boys fishing will air on May 3 at 4:50pm KST. But for now, check out the preview below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/the-triplets-to-go-fishing-for-the-first-time-on-superman-is-back

• Like 1

“Superman Returns” Children Go for an Adorable Wagon Ride

superman returns

Just when you think they can’t get any cuter…

On the May 3 broadcast of KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns,” all four families spend time together on Jeju Island, one of Korea’s most popular vacation spots.

As they get ready to start the second day of the trip, Song Il Kook surprises everyone by whipping out a pull-along wagon that accommodates all seven children. In the past, the triplets and twins have been seen riding a similar wagon, which fans have dubbed as the ‘Song State Train.’

When everyone is finally seated, the children pose for a few adorable group shots, while the fathers can’t help but smile at the adorable sight.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/03/superman-returns-children-go-for-an-adorable-wagon-ride/

• Like 1

Song Il Kook Reveals Which Triplet Possesses the Most Star Material

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Entertinament Weekly” aired on May 2, Song Il Kook revealed that Man Se was most likely to become a celebrity out of the triplets.

The youngest of the triplets is currently receiving the love of viewers due to his free sprit and adorable actions.

SIK is right. Manse is already a celebrity among celebrities:

Edited by celiapkorean
  • Like 1

Hey all, sorry for not being around, been having a weekly trip up North for a while!  Now I'm back seeing the soompi page wasn't available, but this one for now!?   Like to see whats up in store!!  :)  AND just finally watched SM:R..with the lovely yellow snakes and funny Little Mermaid, play!  I thought he did really well, even his lines!  Way to go dad!   I be scared to bits on that snake huge thing!  :P     O.o

Waves to everyone... 

Edited by hoonwoodjoon
  • Like 1