Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I miss him so much, too, Gabi. I watched Sunkyunkwan Scandal because him. He likes fusion historical drama. I wish he made one but not as a young Jumong or Muhyul. It would be hard for him to look very young anymore. I'd rather want to see him as a king or warrior in his late twenties or early thirties. A fusion drama like Faith.

• Like 1

Lovely as always Yvo for all the  Jumong/kotw/kimichi family sets, making me want to watch them again!  
Thanks for these…

lol..ard, not sure he has time to chew all those foods at once, he needs a bit hose..to water it all down.!  heh..like a cute elephant.  ;p  

And chell, yeah he needs his exercises daily..bring the food and outs.. jumping ropes, hopings, push ups.. go fighting il kook!   v

Nice KB on the upcoming episodes(which I will miss this weekend..going on a trip to NOrth..tonight, til next week)..so might get on soompi til then?)  keep the photos and info coming.. :D   That Joesen Scholars is next, like next generations of jumong. :D
 I'm sure not just us,  over seas fans of historical or ANY of that matter would want more of these.  GO historical!   Who  would not like history?  v  fightings..

Waves to will, celiap, vieryo, Kkie,  gab, bad,

6484016357_145fb7910b_o_zps161f3c12.jpg    6484016273_f7d2778829_o_zps6440a361.jpg 

6292010_zpsc924babd.jpg

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 1

KonaBeans said: Revised and Improved 'EOTS Most Memorable Scenes' with additional heart-breaking and heart-felt scenes suggested by SIKers.  I hope everyone will find his/her favorite scenes in these videos.

Notes:  These are not Music Videos, just compilations of actual drama scenes which we think most "memorable".

EOTS Most Memorable Scenes 1
5910687460_4b9046e48a_o.jpg

EOTS Most Memorable Scenes 2
5899482584_85f52ae785_o.jpg

EOTS Most Memorable Scenes 3
5910687496_b0dd3d69ab_o.jpg

EOTS Most Memorable Scenes 4
5911348598_2a0ebc8039_o.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kish, Linda, Ajie, it's great to see your post again.  Many fans have come and gone (into thin air???), it's heart-warming to see many loyal fans like us still stick around.

Trig, Celia, Floria
, welcome again thanks for your participation in this forum.

SIG, HWJ, we can always count on you, rain or shine.  It's always a joy to read your posts.

Ardent, I don't know how long this passion will last, but until then you and I will be the last men standing.

Hello to other SIKers, Huili, Mr. Hummer, Metaltiger, and all silent readers 4960334643_a468c4e4f3_o.gif !!!

• Like 1

Song Il Kook’s Triplets Become New Faces of ‘Minute Maid’

song-il-gook-triplets.jpg

It has been announced that actor Song Il Kook and his adorable triplets—Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se—have been chosen as the new faces of the brand ‘Minute Maid.’
A representative of the brand explained why the actor and his triplets were chosen: “Because Song Il Kook feeds his kids with well-balanced meals and the triplets eat anything deliciously, they are receiving a lot of love. We chose them as our models because they fit the concept of the ‘Minute Maid’ brand well, which captures the deliciousness and quality of ‘nature’s goods.’”
Through the KBS variety program “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook has displayed admirable child-reading methods and has continued to be an example of a good father. The father-triplet team has become well-known for their vigorous appetites on broadcast as well.
As the brand’s promotional models, Song Il Kook and his triplets will be showing viewers how to enjoy ‘Minute Maid’ juices in their upcoming commercials on television.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/23/song-il-gooks-triplets-become-new-faces-of-minute-maid/

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

class="content-title" Song Il Gook’s Triplets Become New Faces of ‘Minute Maid’ LINE it! Song Il Gook’s Triplets Become New Faces of ‘Minute Maid’

It has been announced that actor Song Il Gook and his adorable triplets—Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se—have been chosen as the new faces of the brand ‘Minute Maid.’

A representative of the brand explained why the actor and his triplets were chosen: “Because Song Il Gook feeds his kids with well-balanced meals and the triplets eat anything deliciously, they are receiving a lot of love. We chose them as our models because they fit the concept of the ‘Minute Maid’ brand well, which captures the deliciousness and quality of ‘nature’s goods.’”

Through the KBS variety program “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook has displayed admirable child-reading methods and has continued to be an example of a good father. The father-triplet team has become well-known for their vigorous appetites on broadcast as well.

As the brand’s promotional models, Song Il Gook and his triplets will be showing viewers how to enjoy ‘Minute Maid’ juices in their upcoming commercials on television.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/23/song-il-gooks-triplets-become-new-faces-of-minute-maid/

annyeong chingus!!! its been awhile :)