Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi, ^charmy2 .  The pix Daehanie walks on catwalk is just Photoshop :D 
Song appa's lessons are so great. There is no surprise for me to see Mingukie is the first one who can't wait and eat strawberry :D. Why Song appa choose his favorite fruit to test him ? :D Poor our Mingukie but his face is so cute when he get "scolded" for eating alone and don't share it with Daehan and Manse. His expressions change from happiness to sad is the best :D I wonder will Song appa takes triplets to go strawberry farm as most of the "Superman" kids already came. Please bring them to there because they love strawberry so much and another reason is I'd like to see how Mingukie will react :D 
mg1f70bc.gif mg28b58a.gif
mg391126.gif mg5c119f.gif

And Song family for KIA Carnival. 
01.9788755.10c19d.jpg
20150406114441_120746_1d4520.jpg
20150406160314311.jpeg
Credit to Naver 

Fashionista Manse :D
11055841_976493135695903_189354085_n.jpg

Credit to IG

• Like 1

lol..Wow..they are getting bigger and now using chopsticks..very interesting input, even I don't have kids yet myself..   It's great to learn and see from this Song family!  Thanks Bad, for the scan..

lol..Nice chell, for some rock and rolling Songie…been awhile we heard him sing..huh??  v 

Hey poh, good to see you! And lovely car modeling photo, seeing a lot of cars ads around soompi!  Wouldn't mind getting that one.. v

HEY zul, also good to see you as well!   Thanks also for more song car modeling, loved the kids tiny vest!  And course the daddy!  v

Hey vieryo, yeah, think if he's never driven a bus, I would get a license, least in the States here!?   :)  Drive safety!   :D

Yayy..I have good news, I can now watch SM:R and all other shows on Kbs World..finally got cable!  And what I watched yesterday..SM:R..for first time on my tv screen!!  Yayy…worth the wait!  lol..My family is like haha..hehe..
 Fightings!!  

Waves to KB. ard, lj, celiap, charmy,

8116979087_0cc9278870_o_zpslsfzk5er.jpg   6008070324_5739c7e652_o_zpsw2blvmho.jpg

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 1

SIK's parenting is so amazing, especially in the last episode.  Minguk  seemed to suffer a lot during the patience test.  :))Heeeheee. thanks @chellsee for sending Minguk's L to me.  That makes my day. 
Oh!  How I wish SIK will get cast in a new drama soon.  I want to watch a new drama but K-drama is going down hill,  I haven't found one I like in the past 6 months at least.  I really want SIK in a new drama.
Waves to @hoonwoodjoon  :)

Guest leix_

Can I just say that SIK looked sexy wearing just black sweater and jeans when he dropped off and picked the kids from day care? Such a sexy dad. :-B

zuizui said:
Song appa's lessons are so great. There is no surprise for me to see Mingukie is the first one who can't wait and eat strawberry :D. Why Song appa choose his favorite fruit to test him ? :D Poor our Mingukie but his face is so cute when he get "scolded" for eating alone and don't share it with Daehan and Manse. His expressions change from happiness to sad is the best :D I wonder will Song appa takes triplets to go strawberry farm as most of the "Superman" kids already came. Please bring them to there because they love strawberry so much and another reason is I'd like to see how Mingukie will react :D 

Hi vieryo,

According to dramafever's translation, SIK says he is getting a commercial vehicle license to be able to drive a bus to go camping.  I am guessing that he is thinking of getting a large RV camper like the one the triplets played in while waiting for appa to set up their tent.  Getting a camper sounds a whole lot easier and more comfortable for him and his wife.  

Belated Happy Easter to everyone, chellsee, kona, celia, Lj, pohhooi, zuizui, hoonwoodjoon, charmy and gabi!

• Like 1

Appa SIK is very handsome behind, hope to get a nice copy of the pic.
Love their matching outfit... everything looks good on them.
11080890_711680838943018_394345140985548Credit to Daehan Minguk Manse Vietfans - TROSM
Oh my... such a brave daddy...
tumblr_nmcu8nhYZ11qdxrpuo3_250.gif
Credit to owner from Tumblr.

• Like 1