Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Daddy Song Il-Kook and wifey must be very proud of their sons...
How time flies... In few more days, the boys will turn 3. 
I'm getting excited and can't wait to see them in their teens!

Praying for more endorsements and CFs for the Song boys with Appa.

Here's part 2 of the triplets SKARBARN - CF.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4dl2heJIs&feature=youtu.be

*** Thanks for sharing the video. It looks like they have fun filming this CF. The triplets prove their irresistible cuteness.  :)>-
  • Like 1

Daddy Song Il-Kook and wifey must be very proud of their sons...
How time flies... In few more days, the boys will turn 3. 
I'm getting excited and can't wait to see them in their teens!

Praying for more endorsements and CFs for the Song boys with Appa.

Here's part 2 of the triplets SKARBARN - CF.

I so love seeing Daehan이 playing. 8->

He doesn't do that often because he's too busy looking after Song아빠, Mingook이 and Manse동생s.
  • Like 1

The Song family starts at 37:47. 
The boys would do anything for food, LOL!  

Thanks cutie_let_let.

Game of the Crown: The Return of Superman vs Two Days and One Night (2015.03.13)

Song Family's cut starts at 37:46 and Daehan이's playing again.8->

• Like 1

The boy's birthday is approaching.  I'm so happy for SIK that he has the best children in the world.

Manse is so gorgeous in this picture:

11036346_1562202507372642_70430924256924

And the beautiful, cutest in the world Minguk

10395191_502572569884577_406600226748755

the handsome responsible hyung Daehan (sorry, I don't know how to change the size, not intentionally making his picture smaller)

tumblr_static_awbwizjfm1kcswgkso0wsk8kc.

and last but not least the GORGEOUS, TALENTED ACTOR, AND WONDER APPA SONG IL KOOK

song-il-kook_1416368987_af_org.jpg

• Like 1

hello everyone.been a silent reader at here for months hehe

song il kook and his wife really done a very great job raising of their triplets.
seriously,the triplets is not even 3 year old yet they are seem good at some certain things.
like each of triplets got their own talents on something.they also seem like very well mannered and always try their best to make their parents proud of them.

its what make it more interesting though to see each character development.
for example like daehoney.i can see how he changed it from the start of episode 1.
unlike of his brothers,he seem more quiet but the recent episode,i could see how talkaktive he and active he is.i feel happier everytimes he talked randomly,when his eye smile appeared,when he always be the one who always worry and stick to his father and whenever his big hyung attitude popped out.. take the resposibility to take care of his brother.like song il kook said song daehan really resembled like him the most.from personality and even appearance.but i am happy although song daehan is like the most matured baby and yet i still can see the playfulness and happier side of him too.
seem like he's could be himself the most whenever he's around people he's familiar with.he maybe takes time with strangers but he can really be himself after take some time to get closer.
very proud of him.

its same to minguk and manse as well.i could see each day passed,they are grows to be matured.
they are still got a little naughty on them,but they are still well mannered towards others.

sometimes,i feel like a proud mother although I am still twenty year old.
the feels of seeing of their growing up proses each week really make me feel more happier.
it feels dont know how to describe it,like i got a dose of happiness everytimes i got a rough day. :D

• Like 1

The Song's circus.  
Say 'Happy New Year' then get a jelly bean. :D

yasha12795, welcome to the thread.  Glad you open up to us.

Ardent, I'm sure you're proud of your little boy Manse.

He's an angel in this clip.  

https://youtu.be/YfMXCtuOwF4

This is the cut from full program Game of the Crown where the twin's father was the host.

• Like 1

Maybe Song family will film new episode today, there's a lot of fanpix and fancam on IG now. 

Are they going camping again ? It seems Song appa have better preparation for this time :D 

65477519786825030viewimage-290.jpg

654775197fde4a87dviewimage-373.jpg

29506316354eb4625aimage.jpg

1446746518c82ac098.jpg

105228224115495390238161365754655n.jpg

All pix credit to IG 

I've seen the presents the fans at DC prepared for triplets. They look so nice and cute. 

99057412113d44a57KIcdG.jpg
990574121306c10faZnU0t.jpg

One of the puzzle from triplets' presents. The other puzzles are cute too

89141967153541961969829261352nnuA3S.jpg

Sorry I don't know why the spoiler doesn't work for me today. I'm so sorry if you have problem with loading many pix , but I can't fix. 

• Like 1

In the above pictures, I notice Sik is holding and carrying Manse instead of the usual Daehan. Does he realize that he needs to pay a little more attention to this young brat, who would rather prefer him leave than Sarang? Manse is the youngest and the smallest so he deserves it. I am like that to my youngest child and her siblings understand because they also protect and care for the youngest, as big brother or sister.

• Like 1

wow those gifts are so cute! :\"> :x

how i wish i can send gifts too !i envy those fans :D

haha it looks like moving out instead of camping so many stuff and triplets so inlove with dinosaurs :P:P

and the 2nd pic see the height difference my daehanie is really growing up so tall :x :x

SIK appa looks blooming is it because anniversary on the way and birthday O:-)

He's so lucky to have a genius wife and adorable triplets :x :x

i must find a husband like him!

palli palli :-B :\">

• Like 1

I've read somewhere in this forum but i can't remember what page, there's a fanart about the triplets personality and what they like/dislikes. Anybody can upload it one more time? 
I'm writing my blog about Daehan Minguk Manse for their upcoming birthday. TIA 

• Like 1

@zuizui, what awesome pictures,  Love love love the gifts for the boys.
I can't wait to watch their birthday episode.

Fancam:  Next episode?

10383635_698127620298340_169820397887494

vieryo, I found it.  
Here it is.

10848009_779961328746084_198249241385344

@ardent, what we see is just what is edited or shown in a few seconds.  
I'm sure SIK loves and shares his time equally with all the boys.

• Like 1

@kona, i really hope so. I believe SIK loves his kids equally and he's trying his best to divide his attention to them. When the boys were still younger, he used to carry them all but now that they are more heavy, he has to only choose one. It so happens that i always see Daehan more in his arms before. Anyway, you're right. Nobody knows for sure what happens behind the scene.

• Like 1

@kona, i really hope so. I believe SIK loves his kids equally and he's trying his best to divide his attention to them. When the boys were still younger, he used to carry them all but now that they are more heavy, he has to only choose one. It so happens that i always see Daehan more in his arms before. Anyway, you're right. Nobody knows for sure what happens behind the scene.

I have the same impression as @ardently, if he carries one of them it would be Daehanie alsmost everytime, and only once in while Minguk.  This is the only picture that I see SIK carrying Manse.  I hope it is true that SIK just happen to carry Daehan while they were filming, and Mase and Minguk get carried also as much.

• Like 1

Maybe Song family will film new episode today, there's a lot of fanpix and fancam on IG now. 

Are they going camping again ? It seems Song appa have better preparation for this time :D 

65477519786825030viewimage-290.jpg29506316354eb4625aimage.jpg

All pix credit to IG 

The dinosaurs are larger than the boys~ =))

*SPOILER tag seems rebellious these days~ :))

• Like 1

Your favorite 'Superman is Back's triplets and twins celebrate their birthdays together

misc_1426298065_af_org.jpg

The adorableness continues on 'Superman is Back' as the show continues to capture the hearts of audiences with more of their favorite toddlers!

In the upcoming episode of KBS' 'Superman is Back' the triplets Dae HanMin GukMan Se and twins Suh Un and Suh Joon all celebrated their birthdays together at Lee Hwi Jae's new house! The triplets and the twins' birthdays happen to only be a day apart, and so they decided to celebrate it together.

Before the party, the five boys took a ride in bike trailers behind their fathers. While the triplets enjoyed the ride, the twins could't help but widen their eyes out of curiosity and fright as it was their first time riding in it. But it didn't take them long to get used to it! They quickly began to enjoy the ride too, just like their 'hyungs', the triplets.

You can see for yourself on the upcoming episode this Sunday at 4:50pm KST!

It's gonna be tomorrow!~ <:-P

On the morning of March 16, 2012, Song Il Gook's wife, Jung Seung Yeon gave birth to triplet sons at a hospital in Seoul.
Wikipedia

I wonder how Song family celebrates because Song아빠 sure has lots of ideas~;))