Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

class="content-title"“Superman Returns” Man Se Misses Sarang, Insists on Using Her Chair

“Superman Returns” Man Se Misses Sarang, Insists on Using Her Chair

It looks like Chu Sarang is still very much on Man Se’s mind.

On the February 22 episode of “Superman Returns,” Man Se looks for a chair so he can sit with his dad Song Il Gook in the living room. While his brothers just sat in their respective seats, Man Se insists on sitting in Chu Sarang’s pink chair.

When Song Il Gook asks him if he likes Sarang and if they should go see her again, Man Se just nods, adorably expressing his longing for his close friend. Out of sight, out of mind is definitely not the case for Man Se and Sarang.

Previously, the two had built quite the close relationship, holding hands, hugging, kissing, and just being utterly cute together, and it is clear we will be seeing much more of this pair in episodes to come.

superman returns man se

credit : soompi news
  • Like 1

My Daehanie is so cute with the alligator act, he can be an actor like his dad and he's getting taller and handsome day by day!!

Mingukiie is so smart he recognized those dinosaurs,he's really like omma song :blush:

Manse is manse haha!! Missing sarang!!!

And appa SONG is hot as always I like his new hair :x

• Like 1

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Sun, 02.22.15]

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS Return of Superman17.6
2. MBC Real Man 15.6
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.2
4. SBS K-Pop Star 4 13.1
5. SBS Running Man 12.0
6. MBC Animals 3.3

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 13.2

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo credit: SBS / enews

• Like 1

I feel you SIKers cause same with you, i didn't watch any Korean dramas since February last year and only re-watch some oldies from my fav.actor/actress and of course TSR...I've tried some of new release but end up to quit all of them in just 4-5 episodes...  :(( :((
After watching ep.66, i think My Daehanie will be suitable as an actor or athlete, Mingukie as a singer and Mandde as a comedian or MC if they're interested in the entertainment world... :-bd
Song Daehan : King of Dinasour...LOL
tumblr_inline_nk6etxfX8U1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nk6eua0nDe1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nk6eumUTag1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nk6euvhxgF1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nk6ev7gThF1t73j6x.gif

Credit as tagged

• Like 1

it's just my personal opinion, whether it's different or not, i think it's ok right? or maybe in this forum everyone has to has same opinion about SIK? Well, maybe i join the wrong forum. Because as much as i like some idol, i have no againts to say if they're good or bad. No offense to you all.

Anyway if there's triplets forum, i'll be glad to join.

• Like 1

it's just my personal opinion, whether it's different or not, i think it's ok right? or maybe in this forum everyone has to has same opinion about SIK? Well, maybe i join the wrong forum. Because as much as i like some idol, i have no againts to say if they're good or bad. No offense to you all.

Anyway if there's triplets forum, i'll be glad to join.

Please don't be disheartened. We are not bothered at all with your opinion. Ours are just words of encouragement to make you watch his great dramas. At any rate, we appreciate your interest in him.

In this forum, everybody is welcome, fan or non-fan of SIK. Each one's opinion matters. With regards to a seperate forum for the triplets, we don't need it. Since they are our idol's kids, we can talk about them here. They are not off topic.

• Like 1

I'm quite amaze with Minguk intelligence, especially his cognitive development. He can sing English song which is not his mother tongue language. He can remember the name of the dinosaurs, and he can finished a 24 pieces puzzles before he reach 3 years. 
I tend to believe that a person with a less hair is more intelligent or smart, and he also had a big head, maybe because his brain capacity is also bigger. I'm so proud of Mingukie. 
Daehan and Manse is also smart & bright if we compare them to children of their age. Each child has their own strength. Daehan seems to have good ability in kinesthetic thats why SIK said that he is athletic, while Manse has good interpersonal ability, because he seem easy to get along with anybody and also even though he like to tease others but people still love him so much. 

• Like 1

vieryo said: it's just my personal opinion, whether it's different or not, i think it's ok right? or maybe in this forum everyone has to has same opinion about SIK? Well, maybe i join the wrong forum. Because as much as i like some idol, i have no againts to say if they're good or bad. No offense to you all. Anyway if there's triplets forum, i'll be glad to join.

• Like 1

It's nice to know that SIK is gaining more fans because of the triplets and ROS. I know his popularity has gone downhill a little bit because he has been silent for two years while taking care of his kids. Now, people get to know him better as a father, a husband, a person in real life. They've come to learn that he's a kind and loving man, very humane. Still gorgeous in plain looks, he exudes a certain air of freshness and hotness in the show. I love this man, really, more than anyone in the show.

• Like 1

I enjoy watching Song triplets alot especially the cutie pie Mingukkie.  They are very articulate  and intelligent children but what I cant understand is why are they not toilet trained and still wearing diapers all the time.  

Although SIK said that Daehan is the most athletic, I believe that Manse is more athletic than Daehan.  When SIK brought the kids out for sports, it seemed that Manse wasn't afraid of anything and always did the best.  And look at his kick, he has a beautiful high kick.  Unlike, Daehan, if you look carefullly at the video, the instructor actually brought the thing down hitting his foot instead of him kicking it.  I think MInguk's legs are too heavy for him too kick, but I think his arm and hand is heavy so that he can break the foam board easily.   :))
http:tumblr_nk6gmu7FlG1turcn4o3_400.gif
tumblr_nk6gmu7FlG1turcn4o5_400.gif

• Like 1

N

Welcome to our forum @cysim!  I'm happy you love the triplets and especially our cutie pie Gukkuk.  

Well at least the kids are smart enough to tell that they either want to go or already went so that appa can take them to the toilet or change their diaper immediately.  They're not even 3 yrs old yet and the episodes are filmed at last a few of weeks before they're aired too. I'm pretty sure, they will get rid of their diapers soon, I think they're ready, it's just a matter of time before SIK actually starts doing that.

Actually it's not that if a child is smart and articulated they should be early in toilet training. It really depends on their development progress. If the child is ready to do it even if they are not talking they can do even they are before 2 years old. Every child is unique if they are ready they will do it willingly and happily. If they are not comfortable not wearing nappy you can't force a child to do it, it will be a big trauma for them, based on my experience I have seen 3 years old force by a parent to be potty train and believe me it's an ugly scene. It's better if the child will volunteer to sit on the potty by himself with out any bribe of sweets or iPads in their hands they should do it without pressure.

• Like 1

@kikaye, I'm very proud of Minguk for his intelligence.  He seems to be gifted to me.  I'm pretty sure he'll do very well in school.  But according to Korean culture, he picked the bow and arrow on his first birthday, that means he will grow up to be a physical trainer.  Hm!  I really doubted! We'll see in the next 20 years.

charmy2 said: Although SIK said that Daehan is the most athletic, I believe that Manse is more athletic than Daehan.  When SIK brought the kids out for sports, it seemed that Manse wasn't afraid of anything and always did the best.  And look at his kick, he has a beautiful high kick.  Unlike, Daehan, if you look carefullly at the video, the instructor actually brought the thing down hitting his foot instead of him kicking it.  I think MInguk's legs are too heavy for him too kick, but I think his arm and hand is heavy so that he can break the foam board easily.   :))

• Like 1