Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Haha!!! So happy that alot of chingus love Daehanie alot!!! Me too... love daehanie alot too!!!

For the recent episode, daehanie gave sarang a piece of seaweed But too bad sarang gave to manse... haha! I Think sarang really love manse alot! Haha!!!

Anyway,I hope to see they have more quantity time with their dad... more daehanie Please!!!

• Like 1

class="content-title"This Month in CFs: Song Jae Rim, Lee Min Ho, IU, and More

Most Hollywood celebrities wouldn’t risk their reputation by using their fame to advertise beer or chicken, but in Korea, celebrity appearances in print ads and commercial films (CFs) are an acceptable and even desirable form of self-promotion. There are so many celebs in ads, in fact, that it would be impossible to cover all of them, but we compiled a shortlist of favorites that are currently airing in Korea.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Song Triplets for Hana Card

Q. How do you get three two-year-olds to carry a CF for a credit card company when they can barely string together a sentence? A. Easy. Stand them in front of the camera and put the necessary info in imaginary speech bubbles above them.

Caution: This tactic only works if you’re as cute as Daehan, Mingook, and Manse.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Yvonneallen, thank you so much for posting a lot of videos and pictures of Sik. In as much as i love his triplets, it's still him that i love and miss most. So sad, there's no more news about his other two movies, "the tatooist" and "fly high". He's probably so busy with ROS that he is not able to finish the said projects. Nevertheless, i'm still looking forward to see him in a new drama.

• Like 1

Hello SIKers. Wishing everyone a happy Lunar New Year. <:-P  <:-P Good luck and great success in the year of Goat/Sheep. 

Here's a video message from Song family send to Lee Hwi Jae on the show " Superman VS 1N2D" . I haven't download the high quality video of this show yet so I just upload low quality clip first. Maybe I will re-upload again for better quality. Hope you enjoy watching it . I recognize both Daehoney and Manse 's hair are longer now, hope Song appa won't cut it too short anymore hehe. They all look so cute and handsome. When it comes to "New Year Greetings", Song appa  has hard time to ask them do it properly, as usual. And the best way to make everything goes smoothly is to give them their favorite gummy candy :)) :))

New_Year.jpg

• Like 1

I dont know, when everyone loves everything about dae han and minguk..

To me, song manse more attracktive, talkactive, cute and sweet, maybe bcs he had sweet dimpel on his face. Love you manse :)

i'm glad to know you are also a huge fan of Manse, like me. Give me high five, friend.

No question about the reasons people like Daehan and Minkuk. These two kids are adorable. But I am more amused by Manse's personality. He's bubbly, funny, humorous, and energetic. I love his chinky eyes and very red lips.

• Like 1

Hello  SIKers, please do not forget to vote for our idol.  He used to rank at 7th-9th place last year.  Lately his rank fluctuate between 32-38.  Today he's 49th on the list  :(
http://100479.net/ranking/?page=2&code=vote2_result&vote=107

• Like 1