Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Wow..very nice on Songie's opening rehearsal..many luck as always, and know ALL of his performances always goes well!! 

Yeah music been in his blood for a while now!!  :)  It's great he still continuing to keep doing what he loves, modeling, acting, running and musicals.

Fightings...!!!

Waves to everyone..~~

6008070324_5739c7e652_o_zpsw2blvmho.jpg4796730284_21c5829c9e_o_zpsfb642473.jpg 

4926876080_af3ba72fe8_o_zpscda5d1a2.jpg  

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, hoonwoodjoon said:

Wow..very nice on Songie's opening rehearsal..many luck as always, and know ALL of his performances always goes well!! 

Yeah music been in his blood for a while now!!  :)  It's great he still continuing to keep doing what he loves, modeling, acting, running and musicals.

Fightings...!!!

Waves to everyone..~~ 

Hi hoonwoodjoon, I didn't know that music is one of SIG's passions not until you all said here. Well, everybody loves music. Music is beautiful. It could hype him up, calms him down, sets his mood, and comforts him. I guess this is the reason why music becomes part of him. About one of the pictures you posted where he's playing a trumpet, does SIG know how to play this instrument? If so, is he that good? Do you know any other instrument that he plays on?  I'm curious because there are some people who love music to either keep it at a listening level & there is who are actually playing it. :P

• Like 4

7 hours ago, starfire182921 said:

FANTAKEN

13406812_1187440517962378_10661495052970

13339589_1187440531295710_40242357359503

CR:DC

I like their outfit.  Sik is dressing his kids like real fashionistas.  At this early, he's training them to be professional models.  These boys have the qualities of being good ones.  They have the looks, height and personality.

• Like 5

Thanks tika, bad and starfire, for some cute photos of the boys, having a fun picnic and berries picking, good to start the summer! 

Hey will, yeah think songie has sang at a few shows..as I tried to look photos on those. 

Be cool, he can do one another, in a drama soon, like on Oasis here,

he can just do anything!!  :)

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 4

Yhj%20%26%20SIK.JPG

I am happy to see that this great lady, 윤희 / Yoon Hee-Jeong is supporting our dear Prince again. Many years ago, when she helped him train his voice and invited him in her jazz show, SIK's  performance was a big success. I can only hope that this time too she will give him some good advice for his long dreamed musical show, 42nd Street.

• Like 7

HI everyone!

Boy it's been a log time since I last logged in. I guess some bad habits just won't go away. I hope everyone is doing well.

I just found out that one of my co-workers is a fan of Korean Dramas. Of course I had to recommend SIK to her. Can you believe she wasn't familiar with him?! lol

• Like 3

Thanks for the marathon photos, starfire and chell, glad again he still loves what he does, and same for me..:D  Been not too long ago, seeing his first photos, of him running..back then..

Hey moongal, good seeing you..and keep on fighting.. 

waves to kb, ard, tika, celiap, will, metal, gab, everyone...

4670467157_8e67082660_o_zpsus2a6mwf.jpg  4670467123_026c66299d_o_zpsfxygqyyx.jpg

4671096888_38e074b727_o_zpsicbiwqhe.jpg

• Like 10

On 6/13/2016 at 1:35 PM, hoonwoodjoon said:

Thanks for the marathon photos, starfire and chell, glad again he still loves what he does, and same for me..:D  Been not too long ago, seeing his first photos, of him running..back then..

Hey moongal, good seeing you..and keep on fighting.. 

waves to kb, ard, tika, celiap, will, metal, gab, everyone...

Hi hoonwoodjoon, thanks for sharing the photos. Not recent but I really appreciate you for sharing them here again. SIG's body here is so lean & fit. I hope now that he's not so busy at the moment he's going to do what he loves, running. There are really many benefits if you're into running. Running can be tougher than it seems, we know. It keeps you fit. Running will keep you sharper, even as you age. I wonder if SIG is smoking......:P

• Like 4

:)..Hey will and metal, yes if he keeps on doing these activities, he'll be around ALOT longer...he loves being healither and happy which I do too!  ;p 

And of course if he keep it going, will also add continuing past work/events, will keep repeatingly with photos/pictures, I'm sure by now right?  :D 

And thanks to all of you for keeping this wonderful group up and running as well..Fightings!!  :wub::heart:

• Like 3

Hello triplets' fans.

Someone put the entire book of Shandy Claws in YouTube.

I don't necessary agree but since it's already up there, I thought of those who did not or could not buy can see and appreciate Shandy's talent.

Shandy made the first book as a gift for the Song family.  Due to popularity and high demand, he asked Song Il-Kook's permission to distribute to the fans and Song Il-Kook agreed.  Not only that, appa Song ordered 3 books for Deahan Minguk Manse as well.

Bravo to the magnificent Shandy and much love to our triplets.  We miss you so.

You can follow Shandy's instagram at https://www.instagram.com/shandyclaws

• Like 7