Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Watch: Daebak Is Delighted During His First Soccer Lesson

Watch: Daebak Is Delighted During His First Soccer Lesson

On February 9, Lee Dong Gook’s wife Lee Soo Jin uploaded a video of Daebaklearning soccer on her Instagram account.

Her post comes with a hashtag for “Very First Soccer Lesson.” In the video, we see Daebak sitting on the floor with a soccer ball in front of him. He tries to kick the ball, but it’s just a tad bit out of reach.

Lee Dong Gook can be heard saying, “You need to kick with your foot; kick hard with your foot.” His father continues to teach him and brings the ball closer to Daebak.

Daebak smiles adorably, appearing to enjoy the soccer lesson from his dad.

Then Lee Dong Gook says, “Not with your toes.” Daebak seems to understand(?) and pushes the ball with his hand instead.

You can watch more adorable Daebak moments on KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman.”

Source (1) / soompi news

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Wishing everyone a Prosperous & Healthy Year of the Monkey!!!

Source: http://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=3544468&memberNo=28655711

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the photos. C-Jes Entertainment posted the greetings of the triplets for the New Year! They posted these photos on their personal IG yesterday. So NICE to see them stood side by side in the same hanbok outfits, with their cute poses and smiles. :P

• Like 2

Say farewell to Song Il Kook and his triplets on 'Superman is Back'

February 8, 2016

song-il-kook_1454965214_af_org.jpg

Say farewell to the beloved triplets and their awesome parents on 'Superman is Back'! Yesterday's episode was the final one for the family.

In an interview with the production crew, Song Il Kook said, "I could hardly believe it during the first filming.  I worried about whether I could pull this off in the end.  I gained confidence after trying it once.  From then on, I thought about what to do and was happy.

"It wasn't easy going around with my children.  It was hard, but I assure you they are the best presents in my life.  There were a lot of happy memories for me personally, but there were also people who saw the broadcasts, got inspired, and had their own children."

Credit : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/say-farewell-to-song-il-kook-and-his-triplets-on-superman-is-back

• Like 6

Song Family.

The last episode.

We only say goodbye to them in Superman.   We'll continue to follow appa IlKook's acting career and hope to see our beloved triplets' pictures and videos via other media.

Episode 116 with the Song Family English sub has been uploaded and I've sent PM to people who requested 115.  Feel free to PM me if you were not on the list.  Cheers ~ :blush:

12642698_847993615311739_295136781961442

• Like 8

1 hour ago, KonaBeans said:

Song Family.

The last episode.

We only say goodbye to them in Superman.   We'll continue to follow appa IlKook's acting career and hope to see our beloved triplets' pictures and videos via other media.

It's tough to say good bye, but I'm sure SIK will let us see his lovely kids once in while. I am also sure that media and SIK's most faithful fans will continue to follow the triplets and share their photos and videos with us. Meanwhile, let's hope that SIK will get a lot of work in TV dramas and this thread will bring together a lot of old and new SIKers again.

12642698_847993615311739_295136781961442

• Like 9

I'm agree with @KonaBeans we only say goodbye to TRoS show. I'm still follow Song Triplets through FB, IG, and from this forum. And keep continue to follow Song Il Gook drama, movie, and advertising.

I also fans to Jang Yong Sil drama. This drama is super duper interesting. Mostly I skip many parts of the historical drama because there's so many conversation which I find boring, but every conversation in JYS are interesting, there's no boring parts. Can anyone here share what's the rating now?

I really don't get it why KBS World put the JYS slot very late at night. And when I try to find it on KBS world website on the latest episode, there is no JYS drama, or is it just the trouble on my region?

I find about 2 - 3 video about Triplets X file part 9 on youtube. Should I post it here? Or is it a rules that we can't put video on this thread? Or is there anybody who has the full part of X files part 9?

And anybody here who has the English sub for X files part 7 & 8?

Sorry for asking so much, and thanks if someone could answer this. Have a great day everyone :blush:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, suellen88 said:

I'm agree with @KonaBeans we only say goodbye to TRoS show. I'm still follow Song Triplets through FB, IG, and from this forum. And keep continue to follow Song Il Gook drama, movie, and advertising.

I also fans to Jang Yong Sil drama. This drama is super duper interesting. Mostly I skip many parts of the historical drama because there's so many conversation which I find boring, but every conversation in JYS are interesting, there's no boring parts. Can anyone here share what's the rating now?

I really don't get it why KBS World put the JYS slot very late at night. And when I try to find it on KBS world website on the latest episode, there is no JYS drama, or is it just the trouble on my region?

I find about 2 - 3 video about Triplets X file part 9 on youtube. Should I post it here? Or is it a rules that we can't put video on this thread? Or is there anybody who has the full part of X files part 9?

Sorry for asking so much, and thanks if someone could answer this. Have a great day everyone :blush:

The latest rating for JYS, Ep.11 : 11.9 % ( AGB Nielsen )...the best rating so far 14.1 % ( Ep.7 & 8 )... :heart::heart:

Just visit JYS Thread, chinggu...feel free to have lovely discussions there... :blush::blush:

• Like 8

11 hours ago, suellen88 said:

I'm also looking for eng subs of all of triplets Xfiles. I think there are restrictions in posting download links so better you get ppl to PM you for the links, just like how Konabeans did for the triplets parts in TROS. 

• Like 7

Hi everyone, it's been a long time for me as a silent reader and now i've decided to post something.. i do love triplet and appa..

I've written a lot of things about them in my blog, especially 4 articles about them ^^
http://keep-struggling.blogspot.com/

http://keep-struggling.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/new-world-return-of-superman.html

http://keep-struggling.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/daehan-minguk-manse.html

http://keep-struggling.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/11-reasons-why-i-do-love-songs-triplet.html

http://keep-struggling.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/the-best-15-of-song-il-kooks-parenting.html
Please do visit my blog.. all of them will show you how much i do love them.. happy reading ^^

Despite of my personal wish which i think they still have one more year to be in this show, i do respect Song Il Kook to say goodbye to the viewers for the boys' good.
Thank you appa for letting us know about the triplet.. They've given us a lot of smiles for me. Your parenting is so awesome! God bless you!

• Like 8

Superman' triplets' father Song Il Guk reveals hopes for a fourth child

1455098611_1070078.jpg

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,588, -37] Imagine if that household got a daughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,433, -35] If the fourth ends up being a daughter, she'll be born to not one oppa but three ㅎㅎ

3. [+1,267, -37] Aww, I bet the triplets would be so good to their dongsaeng if they got one ㅎㅎ

4. [+115, -5] I want to be born as that family's fourth daughter. You already know both the father and the triplets will be daughter babos. And your mom's a judge too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ nothing to be scared of in the world.

5. [+85, -4] I understand why the wife wouldn't want another one... she suffered so much when she had the triplets. And it's not like you're guaranteed a daughter just because you're pregnant ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+83, -5] You never know what can happen... Lee Dong Guk ended up with two sets of twins twice in a row.. If Song Il Guk ended up with triplets twice in a row... his poor wife;;;

7. [+69, -6] If he comes back to 'Superman' with a fourth daughter, viewer ratings will be through the roof ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+69, -4] I remember in an interview that they waited four years to get pregnant because the wife was older and eventually had to resort to artificial insemination, I doubt a fourth is possible ㅋㅋ and it's not like they'll be guaranteed a daughter either. I am curious to see daughter babo Song appa though.

9. [+64, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Song Il Guk really did seem like he was itching for a daughter though.. you can tell he just absolutely adores Sarang and any other little girl he meets. He even dressed the triplets in princess outfits once...

10. [+61, -4] If they do end up getting a daughter, she'll have a dependable oldest brother, an aegyo sing-songy middle brother, and the man of all charms maknae oppa ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Source:netizenbuzz
  • Like 9

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/10/song-il-gook-discusses-desire-for-fourth-child/

Song Il Gook Discusses Desire for Fourth Child

Song Il Gook Discusses Desire for Fourth Child

On the February 10 Lunar New Year Special of “The Return of Superman – Unreleased X Files,”

“The Return of Superman” airs previously unreleased footage from the fathers’ trip to Jeju Island.

During their table talk, twins’ father Lee Hwi Jae asks Song Il Gook whether he has any thoughts about having more kids,

Song Il Gook responds, “I want a fourth child.”

Will [your wife] be okay with that?” Lee Hwi Jae asks. Song Il Gook says, “No, she won’t allow it.”

Uhm Ji On‘s father Uhm Tae Woong jumps into the conversation and shares,

“I’m thinking about a second child,” expressing his worry that his daughter will be lonely otherwise.

Chu Sarang‘s father Chu Sung Hoon interjects, “She’ll be fine even if she’s alone.”

Would you like to see the Daehan, Minguk, and Manse get a younger sibling?

• Like 7