Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@ardently, @pohhooi had posted the torrent links for Tattoo some time ago.  You can ask her.

I haven't watched  but been told that there are many explicit scenes.

Also, try to remove the images from your quotes to avoid getting strike by Soompi admins.

You can edit your own posts to remove them.

Cheers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome good looking family.  Love it!

12592550_1672408696341086_66072034041656

• Like 3

Hello there, fellow SIKers!!!

I was out from Soompi for a long time due to workloads. I feel bad~

Anyway, after the first broadcast of JYS, I searched for the ENGSUB on dramacool but to my dismay, the website is down. Thank you, @KonaBeans. I just found out that the domain moved from .com to .cc from your post. Hehe~

I totally love JYS. My first SIK drama was Jumong and fell in love with him from there. I really missed him doing sageuk dramas so this is really a great present.

Waves to all of you~^_^

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ardently said:

Thanks for posting these pictures.  I wish he would lose some weight.  Anyway, he still looks gorgeous.

I am just wondering how  we can watch his movie, Tattoo. 

@ardently I've downloaded Tattoo in google drive. Hope the link will work for you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_naC6j8kBLad0M1dTNmMWxZTVE

photo660627.jpg

• Like 6

Song Triplets Tackle the Slopes on “The Return of Superman"

Song Triplets Tackle the Slopes on “The Return of Superman”

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are taking on the winter in earnest as they try their hand at skiing.

On the upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman,” the triplets and their father, Song Il Gook, visit the ski slopes for the first time in a year. Last year, Daehan was sick and couldn’t participate, so this will be his first attempt at tackling the slopes.

manse minguk daehan

Like his nickname, “FM Boy” (FM stands for Field Manual which refers to a very rigid and by-the-books type of person), Daehan focuses intensely on what the ski instructor says and makes it down the hill safely. Minguk also proves himself a budding athlete as he easily shifts between skiing with his legs spread and skiing in a straight “11” line.

Free-spirited Manse, on the other hand, is more interested in the scenery than the sport. He lies down in the pure white snow and smiles happily at the world around him, telling the instructor, “Look at the sky! Isn’t it pretty?”

The episode will air on January 24 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/22/song-triplets-tackle-the-slopes-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KonaBeans said:

@starfire182921, wow, is it really the rating for Episode 7.  Horray !!!

Episode ratings for KBS1 drama Jang Young Sil

Date Episode TNmS (%) AGB Nielsen (%)
Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2016-01-02 01 8.5 (11th) 8.7 (6th) 11.6 (6th) 11.5 (6th)
2016-01-03 02 8.6 (10th) 8.4 (10th) 11.5 (8th) 12.3 (6th)
2016-01-09 03 9.6 (11th) 8.6 (11th) 10.2 (7th) 10.4 (7th)
2016-01-10 04 9.0 (13th) 9.2 (13th) 11.3 (9th) 12.3 (8th)
2016-01-16 05 9.8 (9th) 9.3 (8th) 10.1 (7th) 10.1 (8th)
2016-01-17 06 10.0 (10th) 9.9 (12th) 12.2 (8th) 12.9 (7th)
2016-01-23 07 12.2 (6th) 11.3 (7th) 14.1 (4th) 14.2 (4th)
2016-01-24 08 -      

• Like 5

Thanks, Chellsee, for posting the link of Sik's movie, Tattoo".  I was able to watch and download it.  Even, without the English sub, I could relate to the story.  The last part wherein Sik was raping the tattooist was my favorite.  He thrilled me.  Finally, our shy dragon was able to show what he got.  Fiery dragon, Sik.

Honestly, i was not bothered at all by his lewd scenes.  I like them.  It has been my obsession to see his animalistic charisma.  Not like in the case of Song Ji Hyo in Frozen Flower, i was pissed off, but with our man, i don't know but i enjoyed the movie.

Well, maybe as a true fan, i don't care what he does, how he looks or what he's up to.  Bottomline, he is still Sik, nothing will change in his true character, no matter what kind of role he portrays.  He'll remain the first and last in my heart.:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5