Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

2 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

I got the 113 subs from other source than KBS World. :)

112's quality is not very good.  I'm working on a HD version and will re-upload it soon.

Regarding Jang Young Sil's subs, we're so head of KBS World with

Hidden Content

but I would still like to watch KBS subs to see if it is there're any differences. 

~~~~~~~~~~

- Ep.2: King Taejong couldn't trust the Astronomy Division after their prediction about the solar eclipse had been wrong. He decided to follow Jang Seonghwi's calculations this time and prepared for the Save the Sun Ritual again. In the meantime, while observing the moon, Youngsil found out that his father's calculations were wrong.

I am also watching JYS on KBS world to "vote" my support.  By increasing the number of viewers, I want to let KBS know the drama is a hit for many of us fans. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, metaltiger said:

I am also watching JYS on KBS world to "vote" my support.  By increasing the number of viewers, I want to let KBS know the drama is a hit for many of us fans. 

Hi metaltiger, ye, I'm happy that his comeback drama is a HIT! :P

• Like 3

Is it true, that if we watch JYS on KBS world on youtube can increase rating of the show? If it's true, I will watch it on youtube, even though in my country it's air time is very late at night. And I can't understand why KBS choose this time, if I see the schedule on their official website, it's on 1.30 (korean time). 

I just watch this drama last night, and I thought JYS drama is really good, the story, the actors & actress, mostly are senior and they are very good in acting, and our Song Il Gook even get the title King of Historical Drama. How come KBS not choose prime time to air this drama.

Any body can share how is the rating of the show right now? Hope it will increase and become a hit drama....

@KonaBeans, thank you for the super fast upload of Song family part on RoS episode 112 & 113. You always support us with the treasure of the Song family.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

New Duolac CF of Song appa and Daehan Minguk Manse...

The triplets are young handsome boys now, time flies!

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing the picture. I do agree with you - they grow so fast & time flies so fast, too! Without knowing it, they'll be teenagers already - no more cute but handsome 3-boys. But, I hope they will continue to capture the hearts of so many.  :P

• Like 4

3 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Is it true, that if we watch JYS on KBS world on youtube can increase rating of the show? If it's true, I will watch it on youtube, even though in my country it's air time is very late at night. And I can't understand why KBS choose this time, if I see the schedule on their official website, it's on 1.30 (korean time). 

I just watch this drama last night, and I thought JYS drama is really good, the story, the actors & actress, mostly are senior and they are very good in acting, and our Song Il Gook even get the title King of Historical Drama. How come KBS not choose prime time to air this drama.

Any body can share how is the rating of the show right now? Hope it will increase and become a hit drama....

@KonaBeans, thank you for the super fast upload of Song family part on RoS episode 112 & 113. You always support us with the treasure of the Song family.

episode 6 nationwide from AGB is 12.2%  breaks the record of 11.6 of episode 1

hope to increase more for the coming eps:grin:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, starfire182921 said:

episode 6 nationwide from AGB is 12.2%  breaks the record of 11.6 of episode 1

hope to increase more for the coming eps:grin:

Hi starfire, thanks for sharing the rating percentage result. This is safe. And I join with you - I hope this would increase more as the EP progresses. It seems that SIG's drama captured the hearts of K-audiences.  It's sure to warm SIG's heart. :P

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

Then and now...

adelinetew, thanks again for sharing this comparison. At least, we really could get to see the difference between then & now.....:P Hahaha - the family really looked Korean because of their small eyes. But, well, it's NOT true that if you're Korean you have single-eyelid. It's not an automatic thing, although it is common. :D

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, metaltiger said:

JYS episode 1 had greater than 10,000 views on kbsworld you tube! :lol: Episode 2 has about 8,000.  Good show of support for our SIK.:wub:

Hi metaltiger, thanks for sharing this info. It seems that the drama is dominating the viewers.  I guess it just shows that the series has general appeal. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi metaltiger, thanks for sharing this info. It seems that the drama is dominating the viewers.  I guess it just shows that the series has general appeal. :P

Hi willenette, 

Yes, it looks really promising.  Considering the episodes were available just 2 days ago, I think that's a good show of viewer support. Of course I am viewing it first on the "other" site because the episodes are available sooner, but I also watch it on the "officially approved" kbs world site to add my vote. Anyway I find the second viewing helps me to understand the plot better.  Go SIKers! 

• Like 3