Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

20 hours ago, adelinetew said:

Great that you can finally watch it, otherwise I will re-upload.

Haha, it is only 4.2 km Marathon that the triplets has completed, 42 km is way too tough for them...

But I believe maybe in 10-15 years time, running 42 km Marathon could happen for SIK and the triplets.

lol... typo. I mean 4.2 km. 

• Like 3

@vieryo and @adelinetew, in 10-15 years, triplets will do 42 km and appa Il-Kook will do 4.2 km, LOL !!! :w00t:

As if he knew he was HOTTTTT!  

I was skeptical about the photo that they had overdone photoshop to make his face look so thin.

Now, I'm not.

Please keep being handsome like this, but if not, I still adore him.

d2Z24XCl5EG4VK2k.gif

And this... I'M SO THRILLED FOR THAI FANS!

3717283005_473fbe15.gif

• Like 7

THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE ADDRESSED THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF MR. SONG IL KOOK'S WEIGHT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK HE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT HE JUST DID THE TRIATHLON WITH THE BOYS IN 4 HOURS 24 MINUTES A MAN THAT DID THAT IS IN SHAPE ALSO HE IS THE FIRST TO DO THAT. HE TRAINED 8 MONTHS TO GET IN THE SHAPE FOR A IN A MAN CALLED GOD TO STAY IN THAT KIND OFSHAPE YOU MUST TRAIN EVERYDAY FOR MANY HOURS HE DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT NOW. HE IS IN GOOD SHAPE I DO NOT THINK ANY OF US EXERCISE AS MUCH AS HE DOES. PLEASE LEAVE THE TOPIC OF WEIGHT OUT OF COMMENTS IF HE WERE TO READ THEM HE WOULD BE HURT BECAUSE HE BATTLES HIS WEIGHT EVERYDAY SO PLEASE LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE.

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!

I FELT THE NEED TO POST THIS AGAIN. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yvonneallen said:

THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE ADDRESSED THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF MR. SONG IL KOOK'S WEIGHT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK HE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT HE JUST DID THE TRIATHLON WITH THE BOYS IN 4 HOURS 24 MINUTES A MAN THAT DID THAT IS IN SHAPE ALSO HE IS THE FIRST TO DO THAT. HE TRAINED 8 MONTHS TO GET IN THE SHAPE FOR A IN A MAN CALLED GOD TO STAY IN THAT KIND OFSHAPE YOU MUST TRAIN EVERYDAY FOR MANY HOURS HE DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT NOW. HE IS IN GOOD SHAPE I DO NOT THINK ANY OF US EXERCISE AS MUCH AS HE DOES. PLEASE LEAVE THE TOPIC OF WEIGHT OUT OF COMMENTS IF HE WERE TO READ THEM HE WOULD BE HURT BECAUSE HE BATTLES HIS WEIGHT EVERYDAY SO PLEASE LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE.

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!

I FELT THE NEED TO POST THIS AGAIN. 

yvonneallen, I don't believe he would be hurt to hear about his weight.  He comfortably talked about it at every interview and on and off in Superman.  We'd like to see him stay fit as an actor, and he knows that well.  I don't feel we should avoid it.

• Like 5

Watch: Yoon Joo Hee Transforms Into a Tattoo Artist in Behind-the-Scenes Footage From “Tattoo”

Watch: Yoon Joo Hee Transforms Into a Tattoo Artist in Behind-the-Scenes Footage From “Tattoo”

In the day leading up to the premier of the psychological thriller, “Tattoo,” a behind-the-scenes video has been released.

The video gives viewers a glimpse into the making of the film, from Yoon Joo Hee‘s transformation into a tattoo artist to a sneak peek at some of the gorgeous tattoos that appear in the film. The video ends with a thrilling trailer featuring Song Il Kook as a psychopathic serial killer and Yoon Joo Hee as Soo Na, a tattoo artist with a tragic past and a thirst for revenge.

“Tattoo” will hit Korean theatres on December 10.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/08/watch-yoon-joo-hee-transforms-into-a-tattoo-artist-in-behind-the-scenes-footage-from-tattoo/

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

Countdown...one more day to go.

Yay! We are very excited for our dearest SIK but I have mix emotion if I'm going to watch this film or not...

I don't want to see him playing a "not so gentleman" character in a film...

Praying that Tattoo will be a big big success!!! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Yay! We are very excited for our dearest SIK but I have mix emotion if I'm going to watch this film or not...

Same here, Chellsee.  

Tattoo is a movie and it may not be available online for us to watch anyway, let alone there're no subtitles.

I'll focus on Jang Jeong Sil instead. 

• Like 3

Announcement from GeNtLe:

Dear GeNtLe family members~^^

Manager announced about Drama "Jang Young Sil" Press Conference.

See below,
젠틀 가족 여러분께 알려드립니다. (제작발표회)

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/8VLY/54

< Translation >

Drama "Jang Young Sil" Press Conference.

Hello ~ GeNtLe family members^^

The detail ( Where, How many, Time)  about "Jang Young Sil" Press Conference has not be fixed yet.

They say it'll be fixed in and after the middle of Dec.

But the Date is December 28th.

It's not sure we can attend the Press Conference.

But we're plannning to meet Mr. Song Il Kook if circumstances allow.

Of course, the suppport events will be progressing.

So, we announce the date in advance.

한번 사랑 영원히~!

Thank you.

20151120HarukaT36.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Chellsee said:

6 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

Same here, Chellsee.  

Tattoo is a movie and it may not be available online for us to watch anyway, let alone there're no subtitles.

I'll focus on Jang Jeong Sil instead. 

Unlike you two, I am in fact looking forward to "Tattoo", I am curious to see how SIK handles this challenging character.

Maybe I am not into historical drama (not only Korean drama but also that of China, Taiwan or Hong Kong), but the science elements in Jang Yeong-sil arouse my interest a bit...

Wishing big success for movie "Tattoo"!

• Like 7

PD Addresses Reports of Song Il Gook and Triplets Leaving “The Return of Superman”

daehan-mingook-manse.png

Reports surfaced on December 9 that actor Song Il Gook and his triplets,Song Daehan, Minguk, and Manse will be leaving KBS2‘s “The Return of Superman.”

An insider spoke to reporters, saying that, “Song Il Gook and the triplets will be leaving ‘The Return of Superman.’ They have already finished recording for their final episode.”

However, the PD of the show was quick to refute the rumors. Shortly after the reports were released, KBS2 quickly released a statement saying that the actor and the triplets had not yet participated in their final filming, and that they are still filming for the show.

“There will be a day when they will leave. But, we have yet to discuss them leaving the show.”

The triplets joined the show in July 2014, and have received a lot of love and popularity through their appearance in “The Return of Superman.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/09/pd-addresses-reports-of-song-il-gook-and-triplets-leaving-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 7

i know someday song family will leave tros :( but i hope they won't leave tros early next year :( 

i really like song family they're so cute and i love how song triplets take care each other 

fighting for song appa movie and drama :)

• Like 2