Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Photos of SIK in 14th Cheongsanri Expedition:

You may have a look at this video clip, SIK has a short speech from 8:30 to 8:43

Thanks for sharing @adelinetew, I saved all the pictures.

I love this photo of our dearest SIK, he looks so cool and relaxed.

Lm8JtbS.jpg

• Like 12

To moderator, sorry but not sure how to make reference to the xfiles that i wanted so much to see.  Quoting the images was intended to  make it clearer which video was i referring to.  I did however feel using caps and exclaimation for a comment is a bit too harsh.  Afterall I assume that this is friendly forum. any correction should be done moderately esp for first time unaware offender..apologies.

• Like 5

Doing a bit of translation for what SIK said in that interview about his saury fish dish based on the Chinese sub video clip:

• It was commented that the saury fish dish prepared by him does not look good but SIK replied that it tastes delicious.
  • SIK further explained that the wrapping sauce is an important element in his food diet, he eats lots of vegetables with the wrapping sauce (I am not sure if my translation of “ssamjang” is correct as "wrapping sauce"). 
  • SIK jokingly said that without ssamjang, he might fail to keep in shape that refrains him from being an actor, then there would be no triplets; he continued saying that ssamjang contributed to the creation of triplets and Jumong (hahaha!)
  • Last but not least, SIK stressed that: trust me!

Ztsb2Up.jpg

• Like 7

I love the scene where SIK and his adorable triplets were on the tractor so much...

They're very close and care for each other...Daehanie and Mandde were put their hands on SIK appa thigh while Mingukie on Daehanie... :wub::wub:

• Like 8

I love the scene where SIK and his adorable triplets were on the tractor so much...

They're very close and care for each other...Daehanie and Mandde were put their hands on SIK appa thigh while Mingukie on Daehanie... :wub::wub:

Their conversation on the tractor is even more adorable:

Minguk: (showing concern) Our bus has gone into water.
Daehan: This is a tractor. It is not a bus, it is a tractor.
Minguk: No, this is a mudflat bus. Daehan-ah, this is a mudflat bus.
Manse: Is it a tractor that pulls the bus?
Appa: (asking Manse) Are you saying a tractor is pulling the bus with people in it?
Daehan: (agrees with Manse) It is the tractor pulling the bus.

n2zbKBc.jpg

• Like 9

To moderator, sorry but not sure how to make reference to the xfiles that i wanted so much to see.  Quoting the images was intended to  make it clearer which video was i referring to.  I did however feel using caps and exclaimation for a comment is a bit too harsh.  Afterall I assume that this is friendly forum. any correction should be done moderately esp for first time unaware offender..apologies.

You can still use the image. Just take it out from the comment that you quote and paste it in your comment.

• Like 6

@adelinetew, thanks so much for your translation effort.  3 weeks are a long time for the English subs, but we're being patient :-) .

@winterfan1, understand your intention about quoting.  We can just get the image url and post it outside of the quote.

@pohhooi, how creative you are.  Song appa is so cute here.

fun1.jpg

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 10

Thanks tiendoank and konabeans! Sigh...  I am actually quite low tech so not sure if i know how to do that but will try n figure out.  but yeah i am totally for being considerate to others. :)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx257/oph660708/SIK Photo Album/fun1.jpg

Testing only

Ok folks testing failed. Will try again another time. Thanks for all yr patience. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Song Minguk Runs Into Extreme Distress in “Superman Returns” Teaser Video

This weekend’s “Superman Returns” looks like it’s got quite the show in store for viewers, dropping adorable teasers for the Song triplets, Lee twins, Chu Sarang, and Uhm Ji On.

In the triplets’ teaser, it looks like the Song triplets take a trip to the sauna. Minguk is on an errand from dad Song Il Kook, and goes to the in-facility vendor to ask for some sikhye, or sweet rice drink. As he totes the two giant bottles of sikhye and bottle of water, he seems quite content, taking sips from the left bottle, then from the right bottle. However, as he gets closer to his destination, Minguk’s grip looks more and more precarious. In the end, he bursts into tears, saying, “Dad! Come quickly!”

Video Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZs16aCHHT8

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/09/song-minguk-runs-into-extreme-distress-in-superman-returns-teaser-video/

• Like 8

silent reader and had to reset my forgotten soompi password on this... =D

poor kkuk kkuk...he wants to do such a good job but in the end spilt half of the sikhye (on his right)...it's pitiful but endearing at the same time..

looking forward to this week's episode!

• Like 11

i feel sorry for Minguk :"(

I know how much he want to do his errand from appa well, but ended up split the sikhye out cuz of his small arms cannot embrace 2 (even 3) bottles at the same time..

from what i see, SIK able to educate his sons to be very responsible.. and its really DAEBAK!

its okay, Mingukiee... come to noona. you do a great job to succeed earn a thing though not deliver it safely :') i'll hug you warmly and proudly..

Edited by Kkie