Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I like this hairstyle of Manse and I notice he is becoming "prettier".

YEAH!! i think so... im so into Mansae recently :)

he's getting more sweet and talkative.. what a cute baby <3 <3 <3

I am paying more attention to Manse now, but Daehanie will always be my main focus :P

vNHyVD3.jpg

• Like 7

"Superman Is Back" Song Dae-han cheers on as Song Il-gook pulls boat 2015/06/14 | 1468 views

photo602867.jpg

The eldest of the Song triplets Song Dae-han cheered for his father Song Il-gook in the boat he was being pulled in.

KBS 2TV show "Superman Is Back" showed Song Il-gook at the triathlons with his triplets Dae-han, Min-gook and Man-se.

Song Il-gook took Dae-han who likes water the most, first and joined the swimming competition.

Dae-han whined at first but as soon as Song Il-gook started swimming, he stopped.

Dae-han cheered on his father and counted 'one, two' as his father pulled the boat.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... 

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/superman-is-back-song-dae-han-cheers-on-as-song-il-gook-pulls-boat-83222.html#$$nq0f3t&&6in+aBO3EeWfeArIhAgzZg$$

My Daehanie and SIK appa were stole TSR ep.82... :wub:

• Like 9

yr0SGMD.gif

^^ Is there a new X-file?

I saw the video clip of triplets X-file at Chinese tudou website but I am only able to rip down half of the contents, here is the download link:

http://rg.to/file/3b4321a984cff8f977b1d8cced3c71be/Triplets_X-file_15062015.f4v.html

Hope to get the other half and a high resolution copy soon.

O cannot download from this link, would you please provide another download please, like google drive!

• Like 2

Finally I can also rip down the other half of the Triplets X-file video found at tudou, herewith the download link for the whole video of approximately 16 minutes:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhTVJUck5MVFhDS2s/view?usp=sharing

Oh, happy Daehanie playing with appa...:P

This is awesome.  Thanks!

Credit as shown.

11426337_742869289157506_517278724396038

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 6

SONG IL KOOK IRONMAN, SUPERMAN AND SUPERDAD
SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!

FROM CARRYING THE TORCH IN THE 2008 OLYMPICS TO IRONMAN TRIATHLONS AND NOW CARRYING NOT ONLY THE TORCH HE IS ALSO CARRYING HIS 3 SONS AT THE 17TH ANNUAL ASIAN GAMES IN INCHEON HE REALLY IS SUPERMAN IRONMAN AND SUPERDAD ALL IN ONE.

Edited by yvonneallen
  • Like 8