Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

willenette said:

‘Superman is Back’ Chu Sarang & Triplet’s new year’s greetings “Jelly over money”

13321_1.jpg

‘Superman is Back’ Triplets made the cutest new year’s greeting ever.
At KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – Superman is Back’, Song Il-Gook and Chu Seong-Hoon family made their last memory together in Korea.
The triplets were sky blue Hanbok and bowed to adults. Chu Sarang joined the bow with her hands gathered.
The triplets and Chu Sarang greeted, “Happy New Year”. Chu Seong-Hoon couple tried to give them cash gift, but children went to Song Il-Gook who has jellies. Son Il-Gook gave them jellies saying, “You guys have happy and healthy year.”
Meantime, ‘Superman is Back’ broadcasted on February 15 rated 18.9% of viewer’s rating as top for 33 weeks. [Photo=KBS2 ‘Superman is Back’ capture]

source : Innolife.co.kr

• Like 1

class="content-title"Song Il Gook Sends Lunar New Year Greeting with Adorable Pictures of Triplets

Song Il Gook Sends Lunar New Year Greeting with Adorable Pictures of Triplets

Baaa~ it’s the year of the sheep, according to lunar reckoning. Actor Song Il Gook sends his Lunar New Year greetings this year with adorable pictures of his pinchable triplets- Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se- surrounded by sheep. He wrote on his Twitter, “2015, the Year of the Sheep, may you receive many blessings in the new year~^^”

Song Il Gook and his triplets are currently appearing in the popular KBS Sunday variety show, “Superman Returns.”

Just a fun, little quiz- you know which triplet is which, right? Check out the next page for the answers.

lunar new year triplets 2

lunar new year triplets 3

lunar new year triplets 1

credit : soompi news
  • Like 1

I posted in this 'The Return of Superman' thread and re-posting here.
Please note the value of the house is determined by many factors, the most important is location.
I've been told that Songdo, where the Song family moved in in 2013, is a new high-end / upper-class development in Incheon area.

KonaBeans said:
class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-stretch: normal; font-size: 16px; text-transform: uppercase;"[iNSTIZ] WHAT KIND OF HOUSES DO THE FAMILIES OF 'SUPERMAN IS BACK' LIVE IN?
Note: Pyeong (평) is a unit of measurement used in Korea.[1 pyeong = 3.3 square meters = 35 square feet]
ComparisonsStudio Apartment: 5~15 pyeongOne-bedroom unit: 10~18 pyeongTwo-bedroom apartments: 16~25 pyeongThree-bedroom places: 27+ pyeongApartments (2-4 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, usually designed for families): 50+ pyeong 
Chu Sunghoon and SarangShibaura Air Tower High-Rise Apartment19.jpg
20.jpg

Tablo and Haru
Hangang, Mapo-gu: 60 pyeong
21.1.jpg
21.png

Lee Hwi Jae
Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, SK Apartments: 120 pyeong
22.jpg 24.jpg

Song Il Gook and the triplets
Incheon Songdo Central Park: 72 pyeong
24.4.jpg

25.png
Post: 'Houses of the families on Superman is Back'Source: Instiz
[1] "Only a small portion of their houses come out on TV ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
[2] "I didn't know the triplet's house was that big"
[3] "They're all so wealthy"
[4] "It must be difficult to clean their houses... they probably hire people to do that for them, right?"
[5] "I knew their houses were pretty large but I didn't know it was to this extent"
[6] "Why are there so many bedrooms woah"
[7] "Wow... just how many rooms do they have..."
[8] "Tablo's house has four bedrooms??  Then iKON's extra room in the dorm must have been for their manager?"
[9] "Right under Haru's house is iKON's dorm, right?  They really are celebrities."
[10] "The world they live in is so different..."
[11] "Their houses did look expensive even when you see parts of it on TV... I hope the triplets grow up well in that nice house."
[12] "Wow, their houses are all above 60 pyeong...  Who am I kidding, 60 pyeong?  I'd be happy to at least get a place that's 30 pyeong once I move out."
[13] "I didn't know apartments could go up to 120 pyeong..."
[14] "I want to live in a house like that too."
[15] "Daebak... they really don't show everything on TV..."

Source:  http://ygpress.blogspot.com/2015/01/instiz-what-kind-of-houses-do-families.html

• Like 1

@KonaBeans dear…

I think Daehan is a smart, mature, caring and independent boy though sometimes he can be stubborn ( when he said NO from the start, it can’t be change to YES till the end…hehehe )

He can do many activities without helps from someone else including his father plus he’s very focus and obedient as a student…

My Daehanie weakest point is he loves SIK appa too much and likes to gets praises from him that some people see him as “ Papa Boy “ and too clingy to SIK…

Its very rare to finds a little boy who loves and admires his father too deep like Daehan…Usually it’s a daughter who close and loves the father so much…Even Sarang not shows her affection to CSH as big as Daehan to SIK appa…

Quite different with Mingukie and Mandde, they like to tease SIK and sometimes just care to themselves…I will do the same like SIK if i’m at his position…of course I will try to get more closer to a child who loves me that much and unconditionally than a child who said NO when I said I loved him and asked me to leaved because of GF even though its just for jokes…LOL

Daehan still loves  SIK that much although SIK said that he just started to gave his attentions toward Daehan after his 1st  birthday because SIK was too busy to took care Mingukie and Mandde at that time…still a little Daehanie  didn’t jealous over his dongsaengs…that show how mature Daehan is…

Same with the latest vibe from TSR ep.65…when both Daehan and Manse were bumped their heads, SIK lifted up Manse instead of Daehan yet he didn’t mind or cry at all…

Can you imagine how much his love can be for SIK appa if he already closed to SIK more earlier ???

Even though he’s not as lively as his dongsaengs but he’s definitely sociable and friendly to others…its just he needs time to warms up his feeling towards them…as we can see here, his adorable interactions with Sean and CSH that sometimes its not captures by the camera…poor my Daehanie…

1235914_635453959899040_5992272494723471

10958494_1432720550351860_1797985955_n.j

ep65mp4_snapshot_012143_20150218_162324_

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

badsmuler said:

@KonaBeans dear…

I think Daehan is a smart, mature, caring and independent boy though sometimes he can be stubborn ( when he said NO from the start, it can’t be change to YES till the end…hehehe )

He can do many activities without helps from someone else including his father plus he’s very focus and obedient as a student…

My Daehanie weakest point is he loves SIK appa too much and likes to gets praises from him that some people see him as “ Papa Boy “ and too clingy to SIK…

Its very rare to finds a little boy who loves and admires his father too deep like Daehan…Usually it’s a daughter who close and loves the father so much…Even Sarang not shows her affection to CSH as big as Daehan to SIK appa…

Quite different with Mingukie and Mandde, they like to tease SIK and sometimes just care to themselves…I will do the same like SIK if i’m at his position…of course I will try to get more closer to a child who loves me that much and unconditionally than a child who said NO when I said I loved him and asked me to leaved because of GF even though its just for jokes…LOL

Daehan still loves  SIK that much although SIK said that he just started to gave his attentions toward Daehan after his 1st  birthday because SIK was too busy to took care Mingukie and Mandde at that time…still a little Daehanie  didn’t jealous over his dongsaengs…that show how mature Daehan is…

Same with the latest vibe from TSR ep.65…when both Daehan and Manse were bumped their heads, SIK lifted up Manse instead of Daehan yet he didn’t mind or cry at all…

Can you imagine how much his love can be for SIK appa if he already closed to SIK more earlier ???

Even though he’s not as lively as his dongsaengs but he’s definitely sociable and friendly to others…its just he needs time to warms up his feeling towards them…as we can see here, his adorable interactions with Sean and CSH that sometimes its not captures by the camera…poor my Daehanie…

1235914_635453959899040_5992272494723471

10958494_1432720550351860_1797985955_n.j

ep65mp4_snapshot_012143_20150218_162324_

Honestly I don't want to play favorite.  I love all three kids equally but differently.  There's no question about the cuteness of Mingukkie or joyful of Manse.  They're the highlights of the show and the Song family.  I somewhat understand why the PD doesn't include much screentime for Daehanie, simply just because he's quieter than his siblings, and to be fair, we do see many scenes of Daehannie when he's running looking for daddy at the park, crying of the fake dinosaur, putting himself to sleep after loosing the toy to Manse, and last episode, he's got to ride the kayak with dad, etc.  In showbiz, audience would want to see actions, see kids who talk, sing, dance, and do cute and fun stuff. Unlike his brothers, Daehanie is not a kid you would fall in love at first sight, you'd have to observe him to love him for what he is.
I found this lovely video dedicated to Daehanie, made by the popular Vietfan FB, and would like to share with you all.

Credit:  https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

Daehan Minguk Manse emoticon (New Year Greeting) on KakaoTalk.
983859_768219703253580_88347486405057232

New Year's Greetings from the Song Family (earlier this year).
http://youtu.be/pI1CEw4K2bU

• Like 1

I agree with kona. The viewers want to see more actions from the kids in the show. We all know that most of us has our own favorites among the triplets, although I should say that I love them all, simply because they are Sik's kids. But we have to understand that the show has to capture their audience to get high ratings and to be able to do that, they need to entertain them with the cute and funny scenes of the kids, even the fightings. Daehan is actually having his own moments also, as mentioned by Kona. Since the airtime is limited, it has to concentrate and focus more to scenes that the PD finds interesting to watch.

• Like 1

I can't agree with you more @Konabeans and @Ardently.  
Even it takes observation for an audience to notice Daehan, it doesn't mean people don't notice, they do and like me they're all like "whoa!". When I first watch SR, I only paid attention to Minguk because of his obviously irresisitible cuteness and sweet behaviors (the twins father and Sarang's dad love Minguk for that sweet personality), but then after a few episodes, starting from the alligator biting appa epi so I was so amazed and I paid more attention to him since then.  I was so impressed with Daehan's personality to the point that I'm an adult but I have so much respect for this little boy. 
I wrote in a post that the PD has to focus on intersting moments of the kids to show the audience, Daehan is so quiet, unless he does something, the VJs can't just filming his hansome face just to give him an equal amount of screen time as Minguk or Manse.  Don't know if PD or VJs favor Minguk and Manse or not, but have to do their job, and their job is to attract viewers.  A Daehanny accused me (very politely) for saying that Daehan has nothing but just a handsome face (but that wasn't what I meant, the context of the post as a whole seems to be ignored). There are many posts about Daehan that I posted to repeatedly express my respect and admiration for this little boy, so there's no way I meant to say negative and mean thing about him. Regardless, I apologize (though I don't think do nothing wrong) to any Daehanies if what I said unintentionally hurt your feelings.  I understand your feelings because I would be upset if I think that someone negatively criticize my Guk guk, but fortunately, he is so talkative and always makes cute gestures,so he secures his time slot in the show and it's hard for anyone to criticize such a cute boy.  However, I don't like his manner when it comes to eating.  
My love for the triplets are equal but in different ways: the reason of my love for Daehan is love with respect/admiration for Dahean, love for Minguk is for his irresistible cuteness (he's officially name as prince of aegyo???), and for Manse is the love of his free-spirit, so fun to watch, he's a natural comedian.  I like that Manse always teases his daddy. Haha...even SIK forced him to say saranghe at the restaurant where they had pork bones he still intentionally teased his dad by saying no love.  That's why Manse is so funny to watch. He's attractive in that aspect, a person with a good sense of humor, he can easily win a girl's heart.

• Like 1

I can't agree with you more @Konabeans and @Ardently.  

Even it takes observation for an audience to notice Daehan, it doesn't mean people don't notice, they do and like me they're all like "whoa!". When I first watch SR, I only paid attention to Minguk because of his obviously irresisitible cuteness and sweet behaviors (the twins father and Sarang's dad love Minguk for that sweet personality), but then after a few episodes, starting from the alligator biting appa epi so I was so amazed and I paid more attention to him since then.  I was so impressed with Daehan's personality to the point that I'm an adult but I have so much respect for this little boy. 

I wrote in a post that the PD has to focus on intersting moments of the kids to show the audience, Daehan is so quiet, unless he does something, the VJs can't just filming his hansome face just to give him an equal amount of screen time as Minguk or Manse.  Don't know if PD or VJs favor Minguk and Manse or not, but have to do their job, and their job is to attract viewers.  A Daehanny accused me (very politely) for saying that Daehan has nothing but just a handsome face (but that wasn't what I meant, the context of the post as a whole seems to be ignored). There are many posts about Daehan that I posted to repeatedly express my respect and admiration for this little boy, so there's no way I meant to say negative and mean thing about him. Regardless, I apologize (though I don't think do nothing wrong) to any Daehanies if what I said unintentionally hurt your feelings.  I understand your feelings because I would be upset if I think that someone negatively criticize my Guk guk, but fortunately, he is so talkative and always makes cute gestures,so he secures his time slot in the show and it's hard for anyone to criticize such a cute boy.  However, I don't like his manner when it comes to eating.  

My love for the triplets are equal but in different ways: the reason of my love for Daehan is love with respect/admiration for Dahean, love for Minguk is for his irresistible cuteness (he's officially name as prince of aegyo???), and for Manse is the love of his free-spirit, so fun to watch, he's a natural comedian.  I like that Manse always teases his daddy. Haha...even SIK forced him to say saranghe at the restaurant where they had pork bones he still intentionally teased his dad by saying no love.  That's why Manse is so funny to watch. He's attractive in that aspect, a person with a good sense of humor, he can easily win a girl's heart.

Well said, Charmy.

I also feel for Daehan. The Big Brother role has stuck to his mind that it seems he become a little bit withdrawn when it comes to playing with his brothers. Maybe he is afraid to get in trouble or be scolded by dad once he made a mistake. How many times has he had that time out? Sik probably always says to him that as the eldest, he has to set a good example. He prefers to be quiet and lay low, stay with dad always to avoid any clash with his siblings.

• Like 1