Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

blue_angel_1004 said: metaltiger said:

http://news.zumst.com/articles/19006660?cm=popular

This 1/12/2015 article has the biggest picture I've seen of Mrs. SIK.  The article is about her controversial facebook message responding to charges that SIK and his mother had used a government paid legislative intern as his manager in 2009.  The charges were totally false and Mrs.SIK was upset that the charges are coming up again.

Guest Spring Andrew

@daehanna dear...

And its not for the 1st time urri Daehanie did it...have you remember when Sean's family came in ???

At that time Mingukie was too busy with the noonas AKA Sean's daughthers... :)) :))

Its my Daehanie who was companied and played with Mandde...thats why we can see these precious moments... O:-)

spJZWNKe_normal.jpeg
Song Il-Kook ‏@songilkook

오랜만에 헌혈홍보대사 이름값했습니다. A형, O형 급구한다고합니다. 봄에 꽃이 피듯 여러분의 헌혈로 생명이 피어납니다~^^

B9tQjjQCYAAlNTx.jpg

오랜만에 헌혈홍보대사 이름값했습니다. A형, O형 급구한다고합니다. 봄에 꽃이 피듯 여러분의 헌혈로 생명이 피어납니다~^^ pic.twitter.com/qMMc3iW7tG

— Song Il-Kook (@songilkook)

February 13, 2015

Choo Sung Hoon And Song Min Gook Share A ‘Father-Son’ Chemistryzyg7a0j5z4aoetc1r4gj9tcwxaw5qjhf.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Choo Sung Hoon and Song Il Kook’s son Min Gook exhibit a father-son chemistry.

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns,’ Song Il Kook’s family and Choo Sung Hoon’s family spent their last night together.

In the released pictures, Choo Sung Hoon and Min Gook capture attention. Like a puppy, Min Gook is seen in Choo Sung Hoon’s embrace. Acting as if this is a normal routine, Choo Sung Hoon plays with Min Gook as the two exhibits their chemistry. 

Particularly, Choo Sung Hoon massages Min Gook’s cheeks, showing his love for the boy. Min Gook’s face expression brings laughter, as Choo Sung Hoon plays with him.

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs every Sunday. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

bi_bntnews01.jpg

METALTIGER, HOONWOODJOON, KONA AND CELIA FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME THANK YOU THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

MR. MOM

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

MY FATHER IN ME

JUST ONE LOOK

CALL ME MAYBE

COUNTING STARS
THIS IS MY THANK YOU!
ALSO THIS IS ALL I CAN DO YOU HIM SO I WILL KEPT TRYING TO DO MY BEST.I BE REAL SICK LATELY AND ONLY MAKING MY VIDEOS HAVE HELP ME FINE BETTER I SO WISH A DAY WOULD COME I COULD MEET YOU ALL AND MR. SONG IL KOOK TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  YVONNE ALLEN

HE BELEIVED