Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENGSUB]The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.61 (2015.02.08)

Chu Sarang and Man Se Hold Hands and It’s Crazy Adorable
superman-returns-sarang-manse-1.png

The February 8 episode of KBS’ “Superman Returns” continues the adorable story of Chu Sarang and Man Se. 
In the episode, Chu Sung Hoon and Song Il Gook head off to a sledding slope after their families spend the night together, with Chu Sarang and Song Il Gook’s triplets in tow, a picture of cuddly cute in their matching orange outfits.
All the way in the back of the van, Chu Sarang and Man Se hold hands for the entirety of the trip to the slope, and Song Il Gook jokes to Chu Sung Hoon, “I think there’s a fire in the back.”

Once they arrive at the slope, the show of affection continues, with Man Se being the perfect gentleman towards Chu Sarang.

:bz

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 64 broadcasted on 08-Feb-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gq33r_returnofsuperman64-songilkook-08feb2015-no-subs
1280x720-YGD.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 61 broadcasted on 08-Feb-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gqt4u_kbsworld-returnofsuperman61-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-BtT.jpg

Thanks for the videos, kona.

Just finished watching epi64 and once again, my Manse stole most of the scenes with his sweetness and prim behavior. I could not believe my eyes seeing him acting like a prince/knight in front of Sarang. He's such a sweet brat. Love, love this cute couple.

ardently

said: Thanks for the videos, kona. Just finished watching epi64 and once again, my Manse stole most of the scenes with his sweetness and prim behavior. I could not believe my eyes seeing him acting like a prince/knight in front of Sarang. He's such a sweet brat. Love, love this cute couple.

charmy2 said:

ardently

said: Thanks for the videos, kona. Just finished watching epi64 and once again, my Manse stole most of the scenes with his sweetness and prim behavior. I could not believe my eyes seeing him acting like a prince/knight in front of Sarang. He's such a sweet brat. Love, love this cute couple.