Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Think I'm more like Daehan, am the most shyest, low voice kid and I am still too!   Wishing I can grow up better?   :)   Think Minguk, is second..as we are both in the middle of the family, or in siblings?  :)

Welcome to the songie/soompi form, markavelino, hope you enjoy your stays here!!   :)    

Agrees charmy, he's recently using their outfits, when he used to wore them, baseball, jumong, kimichi families..  Three musketeers!  And no mohawk michael trios!   ;p  Glad they been using a lot of reddish colors..as he's worn them..  v  I'm still calling them, daeso, yopoong, jumong..  

Waves to KB, ard, cutie, yvo, gab, bad, star,  

cofZrof_zpsalu4bvnj.jpg 

IMG_3352_zpslspxqpsr.jpg  5868296258_d022a83fac_o_zps655a3f63.jpg  4683251179_1a5390024b_zpsd809f09f.jpg 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

I wish song il gook to come back at dramaland! Missed him so much! I collected all his dramas from haesin to fermentation family! I want more dvd drama of him but howw

:(

seeing him every sunday not enough and its only like 25 mins

:(

I miss him, too. In as much as i like to see him with his kids, i want to see more of him in a new drama. But we still have to see his new movies, Tatooist" and "Fly High". I wonder what happened to these. There's no news or updates.

@cutie_let_let i watched cuts on instagram and the video where minguk cried silently but ended up sobbing breaks my heart ;____; but then when he was about go back to his seat after receiving candy, he fell down hahaha cutie minguk <3 nuna loves youuuuu! 

It also breaks my heart seeing uri aegi, Mingooki, cries. :(

But, it also makes him cuter~~~

:P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmCIejqm9XA&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534

Isn't it too soon to go to school - I mean not a kindergarten or so, but a real school, with a real teacher, even if the parents are there and the teacher gives candies? They don't even are three years old, are they supposed to use that ink and brush without making any filth? Poor Minguk!!!  >:D<   >:D
>:D<  :x