Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

awwww..Thanks chell, on some of baseball outfits on the 18th. now, not very surprised!!  We know songie loves baseball, think that be his favorite sports???  I wondered anyone asked him, what his favorites are? v
Now Minguk is more of kingship kind of outfits..  v

lol..Czak, I always open my mouth VERY wide when I eat, I have very small mouth, think like them?  or not smaller?  ;p

lol….Lovely more skiing trip photos, KB they all look like skiing instructor/patrol  

Hi starfire18292 and vieryo , hope you enjoy your stay here and soompi form!!   

Great fanfor, thanks for some EOTS photos/sets,  had lot quiet a few in one of my disks…now I can have some more!   :)  

Waves to charm, ard, bad, gab,  triple, cutie, poh....

4671074026_f8aff94a11_o_zpsa472c090.jpg     4671060320_3d7c47da69_o_zpswuplfns7.jpg 

ce3024ecbb1df511279791b0_zpsbajqhkxd.jpg  2009100213480038182_135015_0_zpsbhdybzrd 

2009100213480037782_135010_0_zps6ugszftr  20091002135927986a4_140817_0_zpsw9v5yqpk

Whoa!  Daehanie has a lot of admirers, most of them secret. I used to feel sorry for him and think poor Daehan, no one pays attention him.  Now I find out that he's star today fans start to confess :))  People start to confess.  Daehan's FB fan page has at least twice Likes as Minguk's, and Manse has not FB fan page at all (???)   :(Manse looks very handsome recently.  I used to think Manse was the least handsome out of all 3, and thought Daehan is the best looking.  But now I have to admit that Manse looks really good and esp in bright colored outfits and I have to keep looking at his picture.  But don't get me wrong, I will never betray my little Mingukie like will never betray his appa SIK.

I guess I'm the only Manse fanatic here. Well, let's wait few more months and see what will happen. As I said, his looks are getting better.

Honestly, among the triplets, Manse has less fans because of his naughtiness. But kids are kids and I see Sik's playful character on him that's why he's my favorite. I remember how our man play jokes to the staff and crew in the set of his dramas.

ardently said: I guess I'm the only Manse fanatic here. Well, let's wait few more months and see what will happen. As I said, his looks are getting better. Honestly, among the triplets, Manse has less fans because of his naughtiness. But kids are kids and I see Sik's playful character on him that's why he's my favorite. I remember how our man play jokes to the staff and crew in the set of his dramas.

Actually from my secret and uncomfirm observations, i've found there were at least 20-25 people who are Daehan lovers in SIK and TSR threads...  :-bd
My Daehanie is handsome, Mingukie is the cutie and Manse is the good looking one... :-* :-*
Day by day Manse behaviour becomes great...at TSR ep.61 last week, he told Daehan to sat on the ski-board ( his hyung was too amazed with his appa...LOL ) so SIK can pull 3 of them...thus it were Manse and Daehan who helped SIK to pulled Mingukie when their father tired... :-bd
I always love and wait for Daehan-Manse private moments, with my Daehanie he can be so nice and always listen to him...especially after their fight incident over " Roy-the fire truck "... >:D<
Daehan and Manse brotherhood is always touch and warm my heart... O:-) O:-)
1011275_623443741100062_7217377158930907

10391047_640586922719077_307004258232975

And this one...how sweet Manse, he held my Daehanie hands...even when the camera was not rolled on... :-* :-*
10852727_1516799518573849_197153154_n-Co

Credit to owner

I guess I'm the only Manse fanatic here. Well, let's wait few more months and see what will happen. As I said, his looks are getting better.

Honestly, among the triplets, Manse has less fans because of his naughtiness. But kids are kids and I see Sik's playful character on him that's why he's my favorite. I remember how our man play jokes to the staff and crew in the set of his dramas.

I love Manse tho. >:D<