Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

“Superman Returns” Triplets Spend a Day with Dodgers Pitcher Ryu Hyun Jin
superman-returns.jpg

In the upcoming episode of KBS2’s “Superman Returns,” which will air on January 11, the triplet’s neighbor and pitcher for the LA Dodgers, Ryu Hyun Jin, will be making a surprise visit.
Ryu Hyun Jin’s visit startles Song Il Gook from the start because of his Poli mask, a treat for the triplets who are big fans of the children’s animation “Robocar Poli.” He confidently asks the triplets, who look at him with shining eyes, “Do you know who I am?” Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se reply, “Uncle Poli.”
With the arrival of “Uncle Poli,” the triplets all react differently. Dae Han hides behind his dad, startled at the baseball player’s large size. Afterwards, Min Gook observs Ryu Hyun Jin by walking in circles around him.
Unsurprisingly, Man Se reacts with the most energy due to his social personality. When he hangs onto Ryun Hyun Jin’s back and giggles, the baseball player thinks it is a safe time to take of his mask and reveal his true identity. However, Man Se immediately says, “Wear your hat. Wear your hat,” making viewers burst out into laughter. At that moment, “Korean Monster” Ryu Hyun Jin was outranked by “Robocar Poli.”
Viewers will be able to find out whether or not Ryu Hyun Jin is able to spend a peaceful day with the triplets in the 60th episode of “Superman Returns.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/10/superman-returns-triplets-spend-a-day-with-dodgers-pitcher-ryu-hyun-jin/

:bz

Daehan was holding the gate and kept saying "open the door, open the door" (not in the honorific way) to Il Gook. Il Gook said no because he was still preparing food for them. Then Daehan said "open the door" again and again. Manse said "Daehan, (you should say) please open the door". Then Daehan shouted "Daddy, open the door!!!" (in a rude way). Il Gook asked "who are you yelling at?" Minguk threw this toy car from the sofa so Il Gook forced both of them into their room to sit. Manse asked "Daddy, what are you doing?" and Il Gook answered "I'm punishing them."

My Daehanie still loves SIK appa very very much despite gets punishment from him... :x :x

What SIK asks will be his command...share his breakfast for Mingukie and how worried he was when he tought his appa really got injured by the arrow... O:-)

Song Daehan...noona still loves you... :-* :-*

Guest daehanna

class="content-title" “Superman Returns” Triplets Unable to Hide Voracious Appetite Even While Crying “Superman Returns” Triplets Unable to Hide Voracious Appetite Even While Crying

Actor Song Il Gook’s triplet sons Min Gook and Man Se recently showcased their ability to put on a ‘mokbang’ (eating broadcast), even in the midst of spilling tears.

On the January 11 broadcast of KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns,” cameras captured the three adorable triplets’ everyday life.

During this episode, the middle and youngest triplets, Min Gook and Man Se, burst into tears after getting scared of a shark balloon that was floating around their home. However, despite their fear and tears, the two children continued to peel and eat the tangerines they were holding in their hands, causing laughter.

The viewers were amazed and entertained to see that even crying was not enough to hold back their voracious appetite.

superman returns min gook man se

Guest daehanna

d3e61a9306ece004f48285d42a79a2aa.gif

Minguk's face is sooo funny when he cried

The triplets are toddlers and it is understandable that they have their "tantrums moments".
Daehan shouted at his appa and Minguk threw his toy which result punishment for them.
I admire appa the way he discipline them. It looked like that they have their reflection moment facing the wall and after quiet awhile everything went fine...

daehanna said: class="content-title" “Superman Returns” Triplets Unable to Hide Voracious Appetite Even While Crying

Actor Song Il Gook’s triplet sons Min Gook and Man Se recently showcased their ability to put on a ‘mokbang’ (eating broadcast), even in the midst of spilling tears.

On the January 11 broadcast of KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns,” cameras captured the three adorable triplets’ everyday life.

During this episode, the middle and youngest triplets, Min Gook and Man Se, burst into tears after getting scared of a shark balloon that was floating around their home. However, despite their fear and tears, the two children continued to peel and eat the tangerines they were holding in their hands, causing laughter.

The viewers were amazed and entertained to see that even crying was not enough to hold back their voracious appetite.

w5wYoII.png

pRj3LE6.png

kqGVrF2.png

yudMgaF.png

Z4xTDJK.png

RKWzWqK.png

yiTTLCp.png
I'm amazed at how Ilkook and his wife educate the triplets. On Return of Superman ep 60, Ilkook used a new method to discipline triplets. He bought three small chairs and named it "생각하는 의자" (a thinking chair). When SIK was preparing foods for breakfast, Daehan approached the kitchen fence and asked SIK to open it. SIK said "You can come in just when you're having meals" to that answer, Daehan whined and raised his voice, making his Dad shocked and said "Why are you screaming?" at the same time, Mjnguk who sat on sofa pushed the mini-car and made it fall to the floor. Becaus of this, SIK asked Daehan and Minguk to bring the new chair to their room. Manse asked what's going on and Dad said that they (daehan & minguk) r getting a punishment. In the room, Daehan and Minguk were told to sit on the chair and facing the wall for 5 minutes. SIK said, in those 5 minutes, he wanted his kids to think what did they do wrong and reflect on their mistakes. SIK went back to kitchen, and what surprised me was Daehan and Minguk just sticked to the chair, sat there and not crying, instead minguk was moving his hands, dancing, Daehan just stared at the view outside their room. SIK took a peek to the room and saw minguk moving his hands, to this SIK said "Minguk do it right, you have to stay still. 차렷" and minguk put his two hands down. After 5 minutes passed, SIK enter the room and asked Daehan & Minguk "you two did wrong, didnt you?" minguk stood and bowed, saying "yes~" Daehan still saw the view outside. "Daehan say yes too" SIK asked Daehan not to ever scream like he did again, Daehan answered "yes~" and Ilkook gave him a hug and kiss. At last he told two of them to bring back the chair to the place where it was at first. Daehan said "Dad, this (chair) is heavy, Dad help me" SIK answered "No, you have to do it yourself". I kept repeating this scene for like 2 times and just amazed. /jaw drops/. This is one of many reasons why me and my mother like to watch SIK and triplets. Even I, myself, can learn from the daily life of triplets.

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 60 broadcasted on 11-Jan-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ei2h2_returnofsuperman60-songilkook-11jan2015-no-subs
1280x720-SFU.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 57 broadcasted on 11-Jan-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2eik6p_kbsworld-returnofsuperman57-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-Z1R.jpg

Daehan was holding the gate and kept saying "open the door, open the door" (not in the honorific way) to Il Gook. Il Gook said no because he was still preparing food for them. Then Daehan said "open the door" again and again. Manse said "Daehan, (you should say) please open the door". Then Daehan shouted "Daddy, open the door!!!" (in a rude way). Il Gook asked "who are you yelling at?" Minguk threw this toy car from the sofa so Il Gook forced both of them into their room to sit. Manse asked "Daddy, what are you doing?" and Il Gook answered "I'm punishing them."

Manse, inspite of his mischievous ways, is also sometimes sweet and courteous. Sik is doing a great job raising his boys. I love how he kissed Daehan and Minkuk after their time outs. When he held Manse in front of them, i think he was just rewarding this naughty boy for acting prim and proper that time. I guess Daehan and Minkuk must had realized it.