Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I'm normally a silent reader around here, but since the CultTwo interview is really funny, I'll do a mini (kind of) translation on what they are talking about in the beginning (for the friends that don't understand it) :D :

Song Il Kook's triplets meet Sean's four children for the first time in preview cuts for 'Superman Is Back'

adr5L8n.jpg

Song Il Kook and his triplets will be meeting Sean's four children in the upcoming episode of 'Superman Is Back'!
This will be the first meeting between Dae Han-Min Guk-Man Se and Ha Eum-Ha Rang-Ha Yool-Ha El, and the episode already sounds like a handful with 7 kids at once!
Sean's father instincts naturally kicked in for Song Il Kook's triplets as he took care of them and even fed them, earning him their affections.
Although their playroom became a chaos with 7 children running about, with Sean's expertise, he was able to instantly calm the situation as he knew just what to do to catch the attention of the kids. He was even able to get those who didn't eat to start eating by themselves and organize the mischievous toddlers, leaving Song Il Kook in awe.
The two fathers and their children also took part in a 10km marathon and Sean was able to offer his wisdom and guidance to his fellow father on how to teach the kids to enjoy the event. 
Stay tuned for another exciting episode to come this Sunday!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/song-il-kooks-triplets-meet-seans-four-children-for-the-first-time-in-preview-cuts-for-superman-is-back

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Il Gook Praises Sean as the God of Infant Carejaneyin2u November 15, 2014 SOOMPISong Il Gook Praises Sean as the God of Infant Care

Korea’s favorite triplet father Song Il Gook recently praised Sean, who, as well as being a singer, is now more famous as the “God of Infant Care” for fathering four children.

Song Il Gook said, “I recently went to a wedding and saw Sean there. Normally, I only just say hi to people, eat, and go home, but that day, my wife and I stayed there until the end with Sean and his wife, talking about our children the whole time. It’s amazing what they’re doing. After talking with them, I saw Sean in a whole different light.”

He continued, “Sean really is the God of Infant Care. If he goes to the gym at night, Sean goes after putting the kids to bed, and when he goes in the morning, he comes back home before the kids wake up. I used to complain to my wife because I did not have the energy to go to the gym after taking care of the kids. When I heard Sean’s story, I tried to copy his workout routine, but after doing it twice in the early mornings, I ached all over. I have been wanting to participate in a competition with him so I invited him when there was an opportunity. It was at the Incheon Asian Para Games and throughout the whole 10 km, he ran better than me with his four kids.”

He also added, “To be honest, I can’t go out too much with the kids. Even when we go out together with my wife, it’s really hard. We only go out sometimes when the aunts come over. It’s fine when we have the kids’ train for them to ride on, but we can’t imagine what it would be like to just let them run wild in the park. I feel so sorry for them. But through ‘Superman Returns’ we got the chance to do things that we wouldn’t be able to do otherwise so we’re really thankful for that.”

As well as appearing on the popular TV show “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook is also currently shooting a drama called “I am You” and the movie“Entangled.”

Guest tripletslover

Thank you @KonaBeans for capturing the article in the magazine ^^
I found these interesting collages of the triplets, got it from song.triplets Instagram, they also mentioned the price of the stuff :D
2vcwz8y.jpg
Song triplets should get endorsed from Robocar Poli, I think this cartoon show has become more popular because of the triplets too LOL
23ti8hd.jpg
My most favorite outfit of the triplets.
e8vpc4.jpg
Been dying to know this helmet because I noticed they wear the same kind of helmets (but different motifs/ colors) from the fanpic taken.
2nsvnro.jpg
New backpack.
1lpjo.jpg
The boat toys at the bathtub scene.
Can't wait to see the new episode tonight ^^
Oh, and is it only me? But I think ManSe looks like SIK the most? Although I can see DaeHan and MinGuk also have SIK's feature :D :D2wqwdja.jpg
in4uaa.jpg

Thanks Triple, for the next episode of SM:R…  It sure pays off strolling your kids and exercising the sometime!   Nice weather too..  :)    Liking one with angle wings shirt, too pretty..  ;p

Hi Jie, thanks so much for taking your time to translate the CT interview, whether your korean or a translator fan?    :)  lol..Dr. Pepper too..for manse..   ;p  

lol..wow KB, thought you put the wrong subject issue, with Songie, which he's isn't really on the cover, but smaller photo!?  ;p..Thanks for this, both liking!!   

Bigger size... 
 2014-10-17090757_zpsc2f8725f.jpg   14804702828_48c5e3bd20_o_zpscf51f455.jpg 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

Thank you @Chellsee. I can't wait for the English translation of this episode (52). I have the feeling that Sean and his four children might take the place of the Song family, after their retirement from the "Return of Superman" show.

Song Il Kook and Sean Run a Marathon with Their Children on “Superman Returns”
superman-soompi-returns-4.jpg

On the November 16 episode of “Superman Returns,” Sean came over to Song Il Kook‘s house with his four children- from oldest to youngest, Ha Eum, Ha Rang, Ha Yool, and Ha El. Sean and Song Il Kook were planning to participate in a 10km marathon along with their kids.
While in the house, Song Il Kook admired Sean, who, in Song Il Kook’s words, “really knew how to play and interact with kids.” You could see Sean never losing his cool even with seven children running around and expertly making Song Il Kook’s triplets laugh. He also talked out issues with children instead of scolding them. The triplets warmed up to Sean and his children quickly, affectionately hugging them.
Before the marathon, Sean revealed that this was going to be his fourth marathon this week, with two of his oldest even running 4km with him. Song Il Kook, who is well-known for his physical fitness, couldn’t keep up with Sean who pushed and pulled his four children along the 10km marathon, never losing speed. Song Il Kook, on the other hand, had to stop several times and slow down. He continued on with renewed strength, however, when the triplets sang a song to cheer him on.
After the marathon, which both Sean and Song Il Kook completed, the seven children hung out together in the playground. Having become good friends, the triplets gave Sean’s kids kisses as they said goodbye. A few days later, they met up again in order to donate to the construction of a children’s rehabilitation hospital.
It is great to see such awesome father figures!
superman-soompi-returns-1.jpg

superman-soompi-returns-2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/16/song-il-gook-and-sean-run-a-marathon-with-their-children-on-superman-returns/

I cry with you , ^chellsee :(. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Song family soon. Let me enjoy watching 3 cutie pies and their handsome appa for longer time. I don't think Sean will replace SIK if he leaves the show because I've read some news about Sean and his wife have no plan to join any family shows. Or they change their mind, who knows ?? But I don't think they would like to join the show cuz his oldest kids are similar ages with the kids who join "Dad, Where are we going?". They have known what's going around them, and they know they work with cameras. Unlike the kids in Superman who are still very young and innocence.  You can read it from the links I post here. http://www.dramanewsnetwork.com/sean-hye-young-reveals-that-they-have-no-plans-to-join-any-child-care-shows/
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/sean-and-jung-hye-young-have-no-plans.html

Re-post Daehanie and  Manse moment from Superman thread. How, how I can say goodbye to them, tell me how ? :((  Wish everyday is Sunday :\">
fmCabcC.gif rvKgj71.gif
sZQnt2M.gif bVdNRUz.gif
kLfQVqv.gif OncGZVS.gif

Love Daehan Manse bromance, even Il Gook Appa look satisfied when he saw them. 
I laugh so hard when I see Mingook stop in front of the cameramen, like teasing him with his look... Mingook became the mischievous kid in this episode, even snoring when Sean Appa put him on the string bed... (sorry I still don't know how to get the picture)
Il Gook appa keep fighting and don't forget to exercise ...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Superman Returns” Ratings Peak During the Preview of Song Il Gook’s Triplets and Lee Hwi Jae’s Twins’ MeetingSOOMPI“Superman Returns” Ratings Peak During the Preview of Song Il Gook’s Triplets and Lee Hwi Jae’s Twins’ Meeting

KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns” has maintained its popularity among the Sunday variety shows.

The November 16 episode of the show recorded nation-wide viewer ratings of 17.0%, topping the competitive time slot. On this episode, Song Il Gook and singer Sean participated in a run with their children, and the two father figures impressed the viewers with their physical and mental strength.

The preview clip of next week’s episode was met with a particularly positive response from the viewers, as the one-minute clip at the end of the show recorded extremely high ratings at 23.8%. The peak took place as a preview of the anticipated meeting between Song Il Gook’s triplets and Lee Hwi Jae‘s twins was being broadcast.

Last month, the fans of “Superman Returns” were delighted to spot the two fathers having a playdate with their sons in Songdo, Incheon. Snapshots of the five boys and their fathers began circulating on social media, and it was later revealed that Lee Hwi Jae and his twins, Seo Joon and Seo Eon, paid a visit to actor Song Il Gook and his triplets, Dae HanMin Gook, and Man Se.

The episode featuring the triplets and twins’ meeting will air next Sunday at 4:50 p.m.