Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[ENGSUB]The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.47 (2014.10.26)

class="content-title" style="font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Is Song Il Kook Opposed to the Idea of His Triplets Becoming Celebrities?

dae-han-min-gook-man-se.jpg
Actor Song Il Kook recently revealed that he is not opposed to allowing his triplet sons to become celebrities in the future if that is their dream.
On the October 26 broadcast of KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns,” cameras followed the actor and his three children, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, as they experienced a ‘temple stay’ for the very first time.
During the episode, Min Gook picked up a microphone that was placed at the front of the room and showed off his singing abilities through his own rendition of nursery songs including “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” and “Three Bears,” causing everyone to join him in the songs.
After seeing this side of Min Gook, dad Song Il Kook was unable to hide his surprise. When asked what he would do if his kids told him they wanted to become a celebrity, the actor hesitated a bit before answering, “I’ll [have to] let them.”
Do you think any of the triplets will become a celebrity in the future? Who do you think has the most star potential?
superman-returns2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/26/is-song-il-gook-opposed-to-the-idea-of-his-triplets-becoming-celebrities/

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Sat&Sun, 10.25-26.14] ′Superman is Back′ Returns and Tops Ratings Charts

After being momentarily canceled due to a baseball game the previous weekend, KBS′ Superman is Back has returned, taking the top spot on the ratings chart while at it.

Superman is Back recorded 16.5 percent, getting the highest ratings for not just its time slot, but for all of Sunday′s variety programs.

At second place was KBS′ 1 Night 2 Days, in which the members went to the countryside to help out grandmothers with their farm work. Third place was taken by MBC′s Real Man with 14.8 percent, with the entrance of new recruits.

[Ratings: Sat&Sun, 10.25-26.14] ′Superman is Back′ Returns and Tops Ratings Charts

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS Superman is Back 16.5
2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.2
3. MBC Real Man 14.8
4. SBS Running Man 9.3
5. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 8.7
6. SBS Roommates 5.2

(skipped unrelated.....)

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo credit: KBS / enews

Min Gook Steals the Hearts of Noonas During His Temple Stay on “Superman Returns”
10636295_10152461251262263_7044736127754

In a recent interview, actor Song Il Gook predicted Min Gook to be the ladies’ man among the triplets. And it seems like he was right. On the latest episode of “Superman Returns,” the triplets went to experience a temple stay. While they were there, the triplets unsurprisingly ran off into different directions to Song Il Gook’s dismay.
While Song Il Gook attempted to gather Dae Han and Man Se, Min Gook was left by himself as he also wandered the yard of the temple. Soon an older girl approached Min Gook and took care of him by guiding him to the room.
10649834_10152461251457263_1644466097550

His popularity did not end there. While Min Gook waited for the others, his nose started to run. Seeing this, another older girl came and wiped his nose for him. Eventually, he experienced his own popularity as he sat surrounded by noonas. You can watch their interaction here. You can also watch one of the nunas defend him as he got scolded for eating without permission here.
Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” airs every Sunday on KBS. Who’s a fan of the triplets?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/27/min-gook-steals-the-hearts-of-noonas-during-his-temple-stay-on-superman-returns/

~~~~~~~~~~~
Very talented Minguk! 

TaThien

said:Mingukkie and the microphone~  :x

pvvj9iS.gif

GePrDA1.gif  pEJKYqY.gif
PTsoLRX.gif

0mKceOv.gif

QpoucAS.gif

Thanks Cutie for all the clips/posts..not sure if you need to put them in one or different times??  But thanks though..  v

lol…Ard..Manse is very strong in the song royal family isn't he??  v

Aww..thanks ZonZ..for some new CF scenes for the Song brothers, looks to be in an indian reservations, or camping!!??   And a couple of alligators…swimming to safety  ;p  

lol..Thanks chell for a couple of bumbleemusketeers, in the works..  I wouldn't mind be stung by them..  

WOW gab, where did you ever find, *Thousand Year Dream* drama!!  And we can easily watch it in here!!  Kasumida…Kasamdaaaa…THhank Thank you!!!   had to post before continuing, even without Eng/subs..!   :D  Love you too!  v  :D

:)..aww..that time of year again for 2015 calendars, thanks for the reminder poh!!   xo

waves to KB, pro, yvo, will..

Hey now I'm rechecking Chell, post above..the Song brothers are wearing same outfits as their dad here! 
Another audition time..  ^__^
  Maybe soompi will add TYD, into the tvdrama link in here! A couple of more of songie drama be nice too.  Any of you watch Jumong in here yet?   :)

6475091539_ae997424bd_o_zpsec421875.jpg
Maybe it's me, but he sort looks like he has lighter hair in this photo?  :)

6482630799_b4bdb2ca5a_o_zps3afaced7.jpg

Hi hoonwoodjoon.................. :)>-

class="content-title"Production Team Behind “Superman Returns” Reveals Min Gook as the Most Loved Triplet by the Staff

Production Team Behind “Superman Returns” Reveals Min Gook as the Most Loved Triplet by the Staff

Producer Kang Bong Kyu of KBS’s variety show, “Superman Returns,” recently mentioned the staff’s love towards Min Gook, the second triplet of actor Song Il Gook. In a recent interview with Newsen, Producer Kang Bong Kyu commented, “Min Gook receives lot of love from the staff members. When there’s a break from recording you can hear the staff members seriously argue over who Min Gook likes best among them.”

He continued, “I’m also a second sibling in my family and second siblings kind of have the same personality. There’s something about them that work to get loved by the people around them. Maybe it’s because Min Gook is also second but I think he knows how to get loved. He also has a quality that attracts people’s hearts.”

1027 triplets stills 2

With regards to Man Se, Producer Kang Bong Kyu also mentioned, “If Min Gook is the lovable one, Man Se is the one that knows how a variety show works. We all have a lot of fun while we film for the show.”

Meanwhile, Song Il Gook’s triplets, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, are garnering much popularity from viewers of KBS’s “Superman Returns,” which airs every Sunday.

Who’s a fan of the triplets?

credit : soompi news

ANYOOONG...Wait for me chinggus for our beloved triplets discussions...can't post here recently because i have to manage other artists...

Aigoo maybe someday i can be the manager for SIK triplets...LOL... :)) :)) :)>-

@hoonwoodjoon...for me SIK best bromance is with Do Jin...WOW almost the leading casts from KOTW already married now...1st our man, 2nd the queen and just recently is Do jin...only Yoen left behind...maybe someday they will have a reunion with their kids in The Superman Returns... :x :x

I've already watched TSR ep.49 2 days ago...

Aigooo...3 of them must be noona killer :

1. Minguk VS Manse for the same noona...its so funny that the noona was approached Manse 1st, they even already walked hand in hand before the monk took the noona for being Minguk partner and she end up to got a kissing for urri Minguk... :x :x

Poor urri Manse...he must be broken heart...no wonder at 1st he protests the monk that he wanted the noona not his hyung, Daehan as his partner... =(( =((

Good boy...he can accept and respect older decision...same when he and Daehan was fighting for a car toys although as far as i know it was Manse who had and brought  the toy since the 1st time...later Daehan wanted to played it too...the monk who saw them started to fighted finally took the car...they're not crying either and played together again afterwards... >:D<

Glad that urri maknae, Manse already grow up and a little bit mature day by day... :-bd

I've already told before that these two, Minguk and Manse have same taste and interest for almost everything...thats why the temple incident can be happened...SIK appa beware and try to find some ways to solve this problems....hahahahahaha

2. Same case with My Daehanie...i like the Western noona...at 1st she's being friendly with Minguk but later in the show she liked to companied Daehan while playing with an ant... :x :x

TO BE CONTINUE...hahahaha

=)) =)) =))