Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi, dear SIKers!
Soompi just remembered me I'm here for three years already! Time flies, but my love stays as strong as in the first day!
The moment I fell in love at first sight:

553168_329010087183199_205208634_n.jpg

(ha, ha, but Song juniors come quickly from behind!!)
Love you all, see soon!

gabisikfan

said: Hi, dear SIKers!

Soompi just remembered me I'm here for three years already! Time flies, but my love stays as strong as in the first day!

The moment I fell in love at first sight:

(ha, ha, but Song juniors come quickly from behind!!)

Love you all, see soon!

[Kvariety] Song Il-Kook and his triple trouble triplets ~ ep 8 

28-Aug-2014

Superman_Triplets_086.jpg
I’m once again late in writing the recap. The thing is that I live-watch ‘Superman returns’ every week ‘Superman returns’ but I end up meddled in my daily work so I forget to write the recaps.

The day starts with Il-Kook drying to dress up Min Kook while the boy sings a song about his pants (the original song is about a butterfly and it’s a song for children). Meanwhile Dae Han and Man Se gang up to ‘bully’ one of the VJs from the tent that it’s in their living room.

Superman_Triplets_087.jpg
By the way, I suppose we found out Min Kook, or KookKook as his brothers call him, that he likes singing; maybe we will see him on a stage in the future? As for Man Se it may end up as a F1 driver. Regarding Dae Han, although he likes dinosaurs, somehow I see him end up being an actor in the future, don’t know why, but I just get this vibe from him.

Superman_Triplets_088.jpg
While Il-Kook was dressing up, Min Kook and Man Se have their own ‘push and pull’, because until now Dae Han was always the one stealing stuff from his second brother, but this time Min Kook didn’t let his pillow get stolen by his younger brother, Man Se. Later Min Kook and Dae Han end up ‘stepping’ on Man Se since the he was under the mattress they usually use to sleep on. Luckily for Man Se, the father heard his crying and arrived fast. To make the first two sons understand that what they did wasn’t right, Il-Kook rolls Min Kook and Dae Han in the mattress so they know how the youngest felt earlier. After that he told Dae Dan and Min Kook hug and kiss Man Se.

Superman_Triplets_088.jpg
Superman_Triplets_089.jpg
With everything ready Il-Kook takes his triplets outside. However, once again we see the siblings run around making things hard for the father. By the way Song Il-Kook was carrying 3 tricycles on his back while chasing the catch the boys.

Superman_Triplets_091.jpg
Arrived in the park, Il-Kook asks some neighborhood kids to teach Dae Han, Min Kook and Man Se to ride their tricycles. Since the neighborhood kids took good care of the boys, Il-Kook tells them that he will buy ice cream for all. Before that he goes back home to take the ‘Song train’ for the triplets, however Dae Han notices that the father was missing and starts crying. One of the bigger kids tries to calm Dae Han by telling him that his father will return fast. Unfortunately Dae Han continues to cry until Il-Kook’s return.

Superman_Triplets_092.jpg
Superman_Triplets_093.jpg
After everything and everyone calmed down, the children and Il-Kook go to a store to by ice cream. At the story, Il-Kook thanks the neighborhood kids for taking care of the triplets.

Since the boys were all enjoying their ice cream, for now everything seems okay. Later, after everyone finished their ice creams, Man Se keeps eating more and more ice cream, and one of the bigger kids tells Il-Kook that Man Se is really cute and that he wants to raise him, making the father burst into laughter. Man Se continues his ice cream, making it hard for Il-Kook to leave the store, however he lets his son eat more of it so he can calm down.

Superman_Triplets_094.jpg
Superman_Triplets_095.jpg
Back home, the boys are eager to eat their dinner so to make them stop creaming, he gives them some jellies. When Il-Kook finishes cooking, the boys get to eat their first curry and so the day ends up quietly.

Superman_Triplets_096.jpg
This recap is a little shorter because most of the scenes with the triplets where when the neighborhood children were teaching them to ride their tricycles.

Many thanks to
http://shikidrama.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/kvariety-song-il-Kook-and-his-triple-trouble-triplets-ep-8/

:bz

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The Return of Superman - Daddy, Wake up!

Nice, Ard, from your 8/21 posts, on some of the arts, on the kids!  Very nice..Thanks!  

Thanks KB for more of the STYLER issue,he's not or never will lost touch on his modeling!  He'll always have those!!   I would like to try to find this copy here??  Korean is going to be a little more difficult? .  :(  :)  
  AND more wow..on  the FILA outdoor issue coming out for fall/winter seasons!!??  Think I will be making a big shopping lists..  Very nice!!   
Now not sure if anyone will agree with me, I think  Daahan, looks more like Songie's mom!?  Most definitely her eyes and shape face!!   Okay well she wears glasses but I can see more resembles, then with Songie?   ;p   Maybe it's just me.. I'm posting a photo of here below..  ;p   
Awww…so we can't order the Issue directly from Gentle, well hope I can find one at a kinokunya bookstores?  

Drrrooollsss..Thanks chellsee for more from the FILA issue..he keeps getting better and better!  v

Nice article, kjmcth, more days goes by, I hear new things with our man.. Very amused!   :)  

Thanks for the videoclip cristurbat from the 22nd, can't stop watching them!  

Hi pepper2 and korea, welcome to songie form..  :)

Hey SIG..so are they also going to the TOURcamp with there dad too!!??   Glad this is still going on stronger!  :)

Waves to Metal, cutie, hui, carmens, celiap,

Sorry for being away for a while, went on a trip up North for a  few days!   :)  But wow missed a great deal in here!! 
I'm sure Daehan looks like Grandma more??  :) 

6027290174_da4f03094f_o_zps53d2b05f.jpg

6026737507_f9c70bb1d8_o_zps69204ffc.jpg 

4863872179_eabe6a5bd1_o_zps2892d580.jpg   4863872229_e45c37cbdc_o_zpsd35b9ecb.jpg  

4765987836_dc1039f3e3_o_zpscd08a214.jpg  4933028037_990173696d_o_zps88ad0724.jpg

8 INCREDIBLY ADORABLE PHOTOS OF MINKOOK FROM “SUPERMAN RETURNS”

On the program “Superman Returns” on KBS 2TV, Actor Song Il Kook appears with his triplets. We decided to put together a list of his most adorable and cutest moments. Check out 8 Incredibly Adorable Photos Of Minkook From “Superman Returns”!

1. Aww look at his chubby cheeks
tumblr_inline_nb1zlh5OPS1t0285q_zpscd6e2
2. Is he riding his own tricycle? How cute
tumblr_inline_nb1zmjZT3h1t0285q_zpsa7a7c
3. Check out his wink and his “V” line
tumblr_inline_nb1zr9REV31t0285q_zps572b0
4. Minkook is ready for Christmas to come!
tumblr_inline_nb1zntAAtB1t0285q_zps781bf
5. The camera is here Minkook!
tumblr_inline_nb1zokQGXi1t0285q_zps2e2df
6. Good Morning!
tumblr_inline_nb1zvtNkLF1t0285q_zpsc65fa
7. Check out his cute “V” sign!
tumblr_inline_nb1zfjSfZt1t0285q_zpse2235
8. Awww Minkook loves his father
tumblr_inline_nb20469DHM1t0285q_zps1caaa
Source: http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96066454583/8-incredibly-adorable-photos-of-minguk-from-superman

No doubt. Minkook is the cutest and the most adorable among the triplets. He likes to dance and sing, a self-made celebrity. On the other hand, Dae Han might become a triathlete and Manse a car racer. I can also see that Sik's personality and looks are divided among his kids. Who got the wiifey's, then?