Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Wow, Yvonne! You made it on soompi too! Welcome! I was happy to read your comment on my blog, but I’m even happier to see you posting on SIK’s thread on soompi. Hope you'll post your videos here too. I like them all.=D>

Thank you Celia so glad to be here. I will post videos as soon as possible my rank has to go up first. Thank you for your warm welcome.
Looking forward to all the wonderful things coming from Mr. Song il Kook he is truly the best.
Yvonne Allen

Hello SIKers, old timers and new!  I'm very happy that we have new SIKers joined our SIKer family.  I feel sad that SIK's popularity has greatly diminished but on the other hand, he still has very loyal fans who still think about him day and night.  I hope SIK will have a new drama soon. 
Willenette, yes, yes, yes and you know well how much I love MK, if it wasn't for him I would be here on Soompi.  :))
Chellsee, really? you remember lines from a long drama?  Isn't SIK so gorgeous and sexy in AMCG?  That's the first SIK drama I watched and I was head over heel falling in love with him.  I watched all of his dramas except the really old ones that I couldn't find online.
Gabi, I feel so jealous looking at the kissing scene!  And Ardent, you're right that Jang Mi is so lucky and I'm very jealous of her, but I still prefer to be Jin Bo Bae because MK's love for her is true love.  I hate Vivian for being so evil betraying MK. 

Sorry for not posting because I'm not talented like you all to be able to create anything to post but I still come here now and then to grab your works and store on my USB memory :P 
Thank you all for your contributions and art works.  Love you all SIKers!   :x   :-* 

Hi Yvonne, welcome to the family! Like you, i'm also a newbie. Am pretty sure you will love to stay as everyone here is so friendly and kind. Love the video dear, keep sharing please.
Thanks for sharing the artworks Kona, those were beautifully made.
Charmy, SIK is absolutely gorgeous inside & out. 
Have a fabulous Thursday SIKers! :-*

yvonneallen said: Thank you Celia so glad to be here. I will post videos as soon as possible my rank has to go up first. Thank you for your warm welcome.
Looking forward to all the wonderful things coming from Mr. Song il Kook he is truly the best.
Yvonne Allen

Hi, dear SIKers!
Welcome, dear Yvonne, I hope you'll enjoy being here, in SIK family!
Dear Celia, happy birthday to your sweet babyblog!

10256380_630843046999900_438139130545084

Dear Charmy, being here together is the most important thing, with or without artistic talent :D  :x A loving heart is enough!
Big waves for Willenette, Kona, HWJ, Chelsee, Moon-gal, Hadise, Ardent and all SIKers! Love you!

More birthdays to come on your baby-blog CeliaOMGeeeee! SIK is so skinny yet still sexy on that photo Kona. What a spice... more, more please!
Gently waving you back Gabi dear!
Charmy, we both love & adore MK (head over heels, right?) so here, sharing two of my fave pics of our Michael King. 

4412b376-5c26-4355-9641-5a81005734e3_zps 

Blowing sweet kisses to my loving SIKers! Enjoy weekend. :-*

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear sikers
class="H"WOOOOOOOOOOW . I see here Two New lover  For  Dear Song il kook , Welcome to Song il kook's Forum Dear
class="H"yvonneallen , Dear chellsee
class="H"
I hope you have happy moments here

yvonneallen said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CELIA'S WONDERFUL BABYBLOG!!!!!!

Gabi, beautifully craft of the Easter eggs.Does SIK know how talented his fans are.
I can imagine them as tin / silver jewelry boxes.It would be so awesome. 
Chellsee, there are many AMCG photos but I cherish these because they came from me. :xI was very shy then.  My goal was just to watch SIK from afar, but I ended up got a very close and personal encounter with the man, LOL. 
5944070180_608870879d_o_d.jpg