Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@celiapkorean, that was the 2nd or 3rd time HKMom encountered SIK. SIK also said to her "gwen-chan-hah" ("Don't worry"), right? because she apologized for her Hangul accent. She's really a woman of character. It's hard not to remember her.

KonaBeans said: @celiapkorean, that was the 2nd or 3rd time HKMom encountered SIK. SIK also said to her "gwen-chan-hah" ("Don't worry"), right? because she apologized for her Hangul accent. She's really a woman of character. It's hard not to remember her.

lol..Funny Labor Day fest..Gab, nice to have a labor day there too!   

:)..that's pretty nice clip, KB when he came back to Japan for KOTW….he was there..for Jumong..  A few photos below!   v   Also pretty cute of HKmom for running into him..must be like best friends!!  :P

Waves, celiap, chellsee, songMira..  

Now, I'm going to say, I got these from SIKworld..page?! Have forgotten where though??
  With more too..  :) 

5962112805_58b67fbb2e_o_zps89ae6f53.jpg 

5962127563_c95259cc51_o_zps5b4a0d82.jpg

5962120587_b4b9e4821e_o_zpsd642e539.jpg  5962681402_83b391e89c_o_zpsc95bd032.jpg

Talking about the past, many of you (especially chellsee) may not have seen this.I've been pondering if I should watch Jumong again, Ardent.
Credit as shown on clips.Kindly keep in this forum only.

Interview with YTN on 'I Am You' on 30-Jul-2010Part 1 and 2

I watched Jumong first with my daughter here in the U.S. She was very much taken by our prince that she wanted to see more of him so I had to introduce Yeum Moon, who totally blew her away. I don't know how Muhyul will fare next. She only loves historical dramas.

Good morning my SIK-family! 
@Kona, wow! thanks for sharing the interview video. Our man is an actor (with a big big name) but remains very humble, he is such an inspiration. 
@ardently, would you believe... it's my hubby who introduce Jumong to me? I'm not into long dramas before but I fancy Jumong so much and from there, watching his drama in a big screen becomes our weekend bonding with either cheese or caramel popcorn on the side. 

@charmy2, oh i'm missing MK a lot dear. I keep on watching AMCG and i've memorized some of the lines already. If i were Vivian, sorry, but I will never, ever..... disappear! :\">:P

Of the three women in Michael's life, I like Jang Mi the most. She loved him totally, blindly and unconditionally. He used her, deceived her, abandoned her, still she betrayed her father and brother for his sake. Poor girl.

ardently

said: Of the three women in Michael's life, I like Jang Mi the most. She loved him totally, blindly and unconditionally. He used her, deceived her, abandoned her, still she betrayed her father and brother for his sake. Poor girl.

ardently, i agree but on a lighter side... Jang Mi was the luckiest to have the sweetest scenes with Michael King. I still envy her.  :)

Ha ha ha. That's what I'm saying. Jang Mi had the most kisses and hugs among the three women. I love all her scenes with Michael. Her lustful look at him at the pool, the passionate kisses, she sitting on his lap, he carrying her in his arms, the naughty looks he gave her, they all amused me.