Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I'm glad my translation was helpful.  My apologies to the writer (Pooh) if I didn't do it correctly, but I tried to get the concept.

To celia, and others more fluent than me:
your assistance is always welcome in figuring out some parts (?) that I don't understand or making any corrections.

Happy Thursday!

~O)

SIK's post in GeNtLe  21-Mar-2014 10:18 AM Korea Time

933124-58927-d1.jpg

song19   10:18  

안녕하세요! 정말 오랜만에 출석합네요... 매번 감사의 글을 올렸어야했는데... 죄송합니다. 두번의 밥차와 카페 덕분에 현장 분위기도 정말 좋아지고 저도 즐겁게 촬영할 수 있었습니다. 참, 영화 '타투이스트' 촬영은 젠틀가족분들의 성원 덕분에 그저께 무사히 잘 마쳤습니다. 개인적으로 아쉬운 부분이 정말 많은 촬영이었지만 그래도 많은 것을 새롭게 느끼고 배울 수 있는 좋은 기회였습니다. 그리고 다시한번 보내주신 선물과 응원의 메세지에 감사드리고 저의 게의름으로 매번 답장해 드리지 못하는 것 사과드립니다. 젠틀가족 모두 좋은 하루되세요~^^ 새글 [12]He posted picture of the triplet BD gift from GeNtLe Fanclub.25411B4C532B8BF40CFD09

Google Translation (for now, until we have better translation):Hello there! I attended the very long time ... but every time thanks ... sorry olryeoteoya article. Bapcha and cafe scene twice thanks to capture the atmosphere is really good and I was able to entertain. Indeed, the movie "tatuyiseuteu 'Gentle shooting the day before yesterday, safe and sound, thanks to the members of the family who finished well. I personally really unfortunate part is that many shots, but a lot still was a good opportunity to learn a new feel. And once again, send me a message, thank you gifts and cheer the name of each of my reply to you that we do not apologize. Gentle family have a nice day ^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I understand many of us are anxious to hear about the musical play. 
No news so far and I'm loosing hope by the day :-S   :(   :(( .

metaltiger said: I'm glad my translation was helpful.  My apologies to the writer (Pooh) if I didn't do it correctly, but I tried to get the concept.

your assistance is always welcome in figuring out some parts (?) that I don't understand or making any corrections.

Happy Thursday!

Funny photo of SIK taking pictures of GeNtLe mobile Café on the "Tattooist" location.

Warm jacket, but not quite warm shoes. Only a pair of outdoor slippers and… no socks!  

The shoes left by the staff outside the trailer reminds me some funny personal experience in a clothing store in Seoul.
I had to take off my shoes before entering the fitting room to try something on.
That was new to me and really took me by surprise. 

aniv.+mar+2014+-16B.jpg

~O)

Celia, LOL, they look like full covered shoes, or they're not?He must have taken off to enter the food truck and then slipped them back on to take more photos :)) >:) .  The camera is a professional series and very expensive.
I never tried clothes in Seoul (never bought any actually), so have no idea that we have to take off shoes to enter the fitting room ^^.
SIK seems like he was loosing weight, but he can gain it back over night.
13309955893_64c42e5a11_b_d.jpg

Thanks for the translation.Although we kindda understood the Google version, it feels much better reading the human English :-*   . ~O)

Dear Metal, Kona and Celia, thank you a lot for translation! Our Prince's message is so nice - and nothing about musical, indeed! :(
Daciana told us about triplets' gift: one set each of Little train Thomas & friends - thank you, dear Erynnis, for this significant detail! (who has little boys at home knows better than us! :D )

Love you all, SIKers!

Today is  March 21, 2014
Song Il-Kook's Day in Hawaii

6245331031_3876bfeac2_o_d.png
The state government of Hawaii has designated March 21st as the Song Il-gook Day after the star of "Jumong" and "Kingdom of the Wind". 
The actor will be in Hawaii for three days beginning on March 20 to receive a plaque of appreciation from Hawaiian Governor Linda Lingle and take part in various events. 
Song is applauded for his role in introducing Korean culture to the people of Hawaii.

4715970739_cdb1b2d1e1_b_d.jpg

celiapkorean

said:

metaltiger

said: I'm glad my translation was helpful.  My apologies to the writer (Pooh) if I didn't do it correctly, but I tried to get the concept.

Happy Thursday!

gabisikfan said: Dear Metal, Kona and Celia, thank you a lot for translation! Our Prince's message is so nice - and nothing about musical, indeed! :(
Daciana told us about triplets' gift: one set each of Little train Thomas & friends - thank you, dear Erynnis, for this significant detail! (who has little boys at home knows better than us! :D )

Love you all, SIKers!

Wow…thanks KB for all these goodies photos..during the shootings!!  It's great fans can take time and help them make work more fun!!   Fightings..v  
He sure loves to take photos..much as we do!  ;p..  

Hi loverhyojoo, welcome to soompi and songie form..  Hope you enjoy your stay here..  :)  

Waves to Celiap, metal, gab, such.....

10432353834_500a3da7a2.jpg

5388140476_efccbbccf7.jpg

4857657185_09155e6762.jpg

Good catch gabi.  From the shadow and reflection of the photographer that I see, SIK could very well have been taking the video and snapping still photos.  He really seemed to love that truck.

Thanks for reminding me, kona, that March 21 was the day that I first saw SIK in person.

metaltiger

said: Good catch gabi.  From the shadow and reflection of the photographer that I see, SIK could very well have been taking the video and snapping still photos.  He really seemed to love that truck.

Thanks for reminding me, kona, that March 21 was the day that I first saw SIK in person.