https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw5RmkPBPFT/

Netflix K-Content

Spoiler

《Interview》

https://www.panorama.it/rowoon-interview

Spoiler

On 9/21/2023 at 7:41 PM, cherry47 said:

#Castaway Diva

MHO : Castaway promo is focus on the own overcome topic. It is not related to Romcom. Even is not appear any ML in the trailer. I like very much PEB, she is the real reference of women, not need man support to create love chemestry to promote the series.  

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Penny said:

Even is not appear any ML in the trailer. I like very much PEB

That makes TKA even more special. They seem to both advertise with pictures and ads with them both and lots and lots of hand heart emoji and poses.  Both still only have each other as the only couple shot on IG. 

What do you all think about the script reading pictures for KSW? He seems tired and different but I cannot put my finger on what seems different.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

He seems tired and different but I cannot put my finger on what seems different.

His energy is what's different... he's not like a cute puppy full of energy and the one in charge of cuteness... anymore... something like that.... he seems serious and like he has a lot on his mind...

3 hours ago, Penny said:

she is the real reference of women, not need man support to create love chemestry to promote the series.  

This is one of the things that I like about her.. girl power! 

4 hours ago, mktgkat said:

he seems serious and like he has a lot on his mind...

Yes I think that’s what it is… a lot on his mind and it is starting to show.  

just a little fun observation.  I think the two besties, Ahn hyo seop and KSW are wore the same style shirts. KSW wore it during his jenga game with JBA and Ahn Hyo Seop during once of his dance segments I think at one of his recent fan meets i believe.  The two beasties may have bought the same shirt or maybe it’s different but similar style.  :blush:

• Like 1

In RW's new interview, we can see that he is still using the method that Eun Bin taught him before to create characters. She taught him to create a new character instead of looking for similarities between the character and himself. I think even if they are not lovers yet, they are at least very good mentors and helpful friends.

13 hours ago, ying2514 said:

In RW's new interview

I found the interview fascinating especially when he is asked what is coming next for him and he responded that he will challenge his next move in an undistinguished, calm and silent way.  

I love to see frequent updates from our dear KSW but I guess he might be trying to transform himself to something to build a career and image where he can do what he loves for a long time and not just a phase or a fad.  Proud of his “rebranding” but that might mean less updates for his audience and what we will see mostly may be the outcome of his sincerity and efforts through his work.  He is definitely growing up and I feel he is focusing on his long term career versus short term fame. 

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

I found the interview fascinating espy when he is asked what is coming next for him and he responded that he will challenge his next move in an undistinguished, calm and silent way.  

I love to see frequent updates from our dear KSW but I guess he might be trying to transform himself to something to build a career and image where he can do what he loves for a long time and not just a phase or a fad.  Proud of his “rebranding” but that might mean less updates for his audience and what we will see mostly may be the outcome of his sincerity and efforts through his work.  He is definitely growing up and I feel he is focusing on his long term career versus short term fame. 

That is exactly what I was thinking…

I think for now the news of him leaving SF9 needs to sink in. He might avoid posting because he is afraid of the backlash that might be coming… like he said, he is too soft or too vulnerable right now…

This whole situation must have been such a burden for him these last months. Nobody likes the feeling to not live up to expectations of other people, it must have been hard to not be able to speak the truth. 
I am so happy that he found the courage to step up for himself. He needs to find a lifestyle that suits him, that keeps him happy and healthy. 
The problems you face in each period of your life always seem to be the biggest, but if you look back in five or ten years, they will seem so insignificant…

I am sure that everything will be alright for him. He took the right decision. And I strongly believe that after some time passed he might again share some of the little thinks that make him happy with us ❤️

On 9/22/2023 at 8:31 AM, mktgkat said:

His energy is what's different... he's not like a cute puppy full of energy and the one in charge of cuteness... anymore... something like that.... he seems serious and like he has a lot on his mind...

Oh my gosh! That short CAD teaser clip made the hair on my arms stand on its ends!!!!!!!!!! It gave me the chills!!!!! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh  y gosh! We can not wait. Why isn't October 21, 2023 HERE YET!!!!!! Please we need Castaway Diva NOW!!!

Yes, I don't think Park Eun Bin needs a K-romance to sell herself and her shows. Even EAW was NOT about KTO. hahahaha

On 9/22/2023 at 5:10 AM, Penny said:

MHO : Castaway promo is focus on the own overcome topic. It is not related to Romcom. Even is not appear any ML in the trailer. I like very much PEB, she is the real reference of women, not need man support to create love chemestry to promote the series.  

Yes, you are right! WOW! Is all we can say about the Castaway Diva teaser promo. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! It gave us the chills!

Thank you for sharing this CAD teaser video from YT!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you one and all!

Yes, PEB does NOT necessarily need a MAN to promote herself! She and her intelligent acting alone is what makes her successful!!!!!

I hope in EAW S2 they should take away KTO because we believe PEB's acting will make the show successful already. hahahaha. No more of this "green flag" or "red flag" or pink flag, maroon flag, pink flag, orange flag. Tbh, those color of the rainbow flags are soooooooo corny. There are NO acting awards for "green or red" flags. hahahahaha

On 9/22/2023 at 5:55 AM, Yuen10 said:

That makes TKA even more special. They seem to both advertise with pictures and ads with them both and lots and lots of hand heart emoji and poses.  Both still only have each other as the only couple shot on IG. 

What do you all think about the script reading pictures for KSW? He seems tired and different but I cannot put my finger on what seems different.  

Which script reading? The WB or The Matchmaker one? I only saw a short clip but he seems that Rowoon was reading enthusiastically, like he was voice acting already? Am I mistaken?

16 hours ago, ying2514 said:

In RW's new interview, we can see that he is still using the method that Eun Bin taught him before to create characters. She taught him to create a new character instead of looking for similarities between the character and himself. I think even if they are not lovers yet, they are at least very good mentors and helpful friends.

Yes, that is right. One of Rowoon's ideal type is that he has to learn somethning from the girl. And guess what???? Rowoon did not just learn "something". He learned a WHOLE LOT from Park Eun Bin!!!!!

On 9/22/2023 at 8:31 AM, mktgkat said:

Absolutely!!!!! Park Eun Bin FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I found the interview fascinating especially when he is asked what is coming next for him and he responded that he will challenge his next move in an undistinguished, calm and silent way.  

Oh! Where is that? In a YT video? 

Yes, give it some time. That news about Rowoon leaving SF9 will die down and it will be old news. Those who can't seem to accept his decision, will soon come to accept it. Because, guess what??? There is nothing else they can do.

Yep, he is smart and strategic. I think he does not want himself to be type-cast as "just a heartthrob" or be pigeon-holed as just an "idol". Sky is the limit for Rowoon. Sky is the limit for Park Eun Bin, as well. They can both reach for higher heights.

3 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

That is exactly what I was thinking…

I think for now the news of him leaving SF9 needs to sink in. He might avoid posting because he is afraid of the backlash that might be coming… like he said, he is too soft or too vulnerable right now…

This whole situation must have been such a burden for him these last months. Nobody likes the feeling to not live up to expectations of other people, it must have been hard to not be able to speak the truth. 
I am so happy that he found the courage to step up for himself. He needs to find a lifestyle that suits him, that keeps him happy and healthy. 
The problems you face in each period of your life always seem to be the biggest, but if you look back in five or ten years, they will seem so insignificant…

I am sure that everything will be alright for him. He took the right decision. And I strongly believe that after some time passed he might again share some of the little thinks that make him happy with us ❤️

That is true. Now, that he was able to finally tell the truth and leave SF9 a burden has indeed been lifted. Good for him. He is the Captain of His Own Ship, Master of His Soul.

Yes, give it some time. That news about Rowoon leaving SF9 will die down and it will be old news. Those who can't seem to accept his decision, will soon come to accept it. Because, guess what??? There is nothing else they can do. hahahaha.

Yep, he is smart and strategic. I think he does not want himself to be type-cast as "just a heartthrob" or be pigeon-holed as just an "idol". Sky is the limit for Rowoon. Sky is the limit for Park Eun Bin, as well. They can both reach for higher heights.

On 9/21/2023 at 5:13 PM, Yuen10 said:

Personally I think that if KSW and PEB has anything more than a friend relationship and is trying to keep it private, I think they most likely would not send food trucks again to draw further attention especially now that KSW is at a turning point in his career.  

I rewatched some of their old clips for promoting TKA and KSW to me is different with PEB then JBA.  Like he almost serenade in her words especially when she compliments him.  Even the way he sits during the TKA prom seems and more relaxed where in the present promotion clips or interview, I see his sitting position more uptight where i think he position is almost like clinging on his other arm (i hope i described it properly.  I also notice in one interview he was biting or licking his lips a lot which he mention is an indication of him being nervous.  Some observations.  Maybe I am completely wrong or didn’t watch it properly.  Just in addition to those thoughts, if KSW is really in a relationship, this may be his first promo with than secret status.  

there some people on the forum that read a lot into body language etc.. really wish to hear their analysis on but they might have move on from this ship 

That is true. KSW sent a FT to PEB for EAW and PEB sent KSW a FT for Tomorrow. They weren't in a "relationship' back then. If they are in a "relationship" right now, they would not want to stir anything and draw attention to themselves. And if they DID send a FT it would probably be anonymous.

Yes, that it true the way KSW was sitting in his interviews with JBA, he wasn't as "open" compared to PEB.

On 9/21/2023 at 5:03 PM, mktgkat said:

Me too haha.. the anonymous sender who sent in castaway diva is probably the writer... Is what i think cherry47 is saying... ? So... Yeah.. probably no rowoon this time, right? There was only 1 anonymous truck for peb right? 

Wait, I am now confused. There is still ONE MORE anonymous FT sent to PEB that we can not accout for?

Am I getting this right?

16 hours ago, ying2514 said:

Yes, PEB has probably been a big help to Rowoon.

55 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Which script reading? The WB or The Matchmaker one? I only saw a short clip but he seems that Rowoon was reading enthusiastically, like he was voice acting already? Am I mistaken?

Yes, that is right. One of Rowoon's ideal type is that he has to learn somethning from the girl. And guess what???? Rowoon did not just learn "something". He learned a WHOLE LOT from Park Eun Bin!!!!!

Absolutely!!!!! Park Eun Bin FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Where is that? In a YT video? 

Yes, give it some time. That news about Rowoon leaving SF9 will die down and it will be old news. Those who can't seem to accept his decision, will soon come to accept it. Because, guess what??? There is nothing else they can do.

That is true. Now, that he was able to finally tell the truth and leave SF9 a burden has indeed been lifted. Good for him. He is the Captain of His Own Ship, Master of His Soul.

Yes, give it some time. That news about Rowoon leaving SF9 will die down and it will be old news. Those who can't seem to accept his decision, will soon come to accept it. Because, guess what??? There is nothing else they can do. hahahaha.

That is true. KSW sent a FT to PEB for EAW and PEB sent KSW a FT for Tomorrow. They weren't in a "relationship' back then. If they are in a "relationship" right now, they would not want to stir anything and draw attention to themselves. And if they DID send a FT it would probably be anonymous.

Yes, that it true the way KSW was sitting in his interviews with JBA, he wasn't as "open" compared to PEB.

Wait, I am now confused. There is still ONE MORE anonymous FT sent to PEB that we can not accout for?

Am I getting this right?

Nop, she only got one and it turns out that it seems like it was from the writer....

1 hour ago, Pen G said:

Yes it is that one I am talking about.  He did read the scripts and acted out the role with his voice nicely but somehow in the pictures he seems tired or something different but that may just be me over thinking it.  If you didn’t see it then it’s just me. :blush:

41 minutes ago, Pen G said:

PEB has probably been a big help to Rowoon

Rewatching some of their BTS videos and interviews.  I do miss them.  They seem so genuine and no need to over act or push the whole couples thingy but many viewers fell in love with them just as they are.  

If you look at the first IG photo KSW posted of himself and PEB, he pinned he comment to the top.  That is sweet and I believe no matter what status their relationship, PEB will have a special spot in KSW.  She seems to hold a place already before he really met her since he may himself be big Bingo.  

• Love 1

#Castaway Diva

https://namu.wiki/w/무인도의 디바

https://tvn.cjenm.com/ko/castawaydiva/

https://m.tv.naver.com/cjenm.castawaydiva/home

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxjfRd2IuPE/

Spoiler

https://instagram.com/stories/eunbining0904/

Spoiler

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Pen G said:

You think so too?

I see that they are good friends/colleagues who work well to make a wonderful project but different from the interviews that PEB and KSW is in.  Perhaps KSW has also matured and is better that do interviews and control how he displays himself.  

35 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Yes it is that one I am talking about.  He did read the scripts and acted out the role with his voice nicely but somehow in the pictures he seems tired or something different but that may just be me over thinking it.  If you didn’t see it then it’s just me. :blush:

Rewatching some of their BTS videos and interviews.  I do miss them.  They seem so genuine and no need to over act or push the whole couples thingy but many viewers fell in love with them just as they are.  

If you look at the first IG photo KSW posted of himself and PEB, he pinned he comment to the top.  That is sweet and I believe no matter what status their relationship, PEB will have a special spot in KSW.  She seems to hold a place already before he really met her since he may himself be big Bingo.  

Okay, I rewatched what Cherry posted. Yes, it does seem a bit different probably because:

1) he is tired. He needs a long break after this WB filming is over.

2) he seems awkard with that girl ( maybe later he wouldn't be akward with her)

3) he probably does not want to be over friendly with that girl because she is way too young. I think she is just 22 y/o?

4) if he shows he is over friendly with that young girl, it may be seen as "corruption of minors" (even though she is not exactly a minor).

4) correct me if I am wrong but I think Rowoon has acted with actresses that are his age, closer to his age and/or older more mature girls. Maybe, he has never acted with a lady that is younger? Not sure?

23 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

You think so too?

I see that they are good friends/colleagues who work well to make a wonderful project but different from the interviews that PEB and KSW is in.  Perhaps KSW has also matured and is better that do interviews and control how he displays himself.  

I think so but then again I have watched so many BTS, YT vids of RoBin so I can see that Rowoon is more open to PEB. And I only watched 1 (one) interview of Rowoon and JBA and I didn't even finish the whole video. I just saw a few minutes of it. And Rowoon seems to be always facing his body towards PEB when sitting down. The Hanna Volume Up, he could not fully face his body towards PEB because of the space under the table but you could see he was/is always looking at PEB.

And maybe yes, he is more mature now so maybe he is more careful how he displays himself. But even if you are the most mature and most careful person in the whole wide world, your personality will still come out.