#HAPPYEUNBINDAY

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwvABklx3-J/

Spoiler

(Google Translation)

【1:28】

I'm busy these days before my birthday

I want to be the first to get everyone's blessings BINGOs are the first to congratulate me

It feels like everyone will want to do it.

【5:54】

In fact, I haven't thought much about birthdays since I was a child, because I was a child. My mother taught me not to wait until my birthday, but to live every day like it. Small Enbin was deeply moved by these words and spent every day like this. Therefore, I feel that birthday is a day to receive more blessings. In order to receive blessings, I feel a little shy to arrange it like this. In short, thank you very much for your congratulations. .

【7:46】

please be careful with fire

(with BGM) 

Why is this birthday buffet so funny and cute? Hahaha:D

【12:51】

Want a spoiler? Mu He... After the end... 彁 彁 彁... anyway

【13:18】

How old are you now?

Omo! Didn’t you see that there was only one candle inserted? I am one year old now ~

【13:45】

❝Castaway Diva❞Coming to 10/21 Netflix global simultaneous broadcast

Please love it a lot.

OK it's ready come on

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2023 at 11:12 PM, Adrianna said:

Is that rowoon and Cho boah legs in the picture ?

Yes, I believe so.

On 8/30/2023 at 6:39 PM, mktgkat said:

Haha.. i didn't know about manner legs, i've seen them do it, i didn't know there's a term for it. And yeah... Ur right. About skinship with women, he's guarded when touching women. 

I was shookt there for a second. He is still following PEB in insta, I just checked... Rwn still likes some of her posts. He liked the aloe king endorsement on Aug8. 

Does Rowoon follow any other female co-star aside from PEB? I am assuming he follows his friend from EOY and now does he follow his current co-star and friend JBA, too? Right?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Yes, I believe so.

Does Rowoon follow any other female co-star aside from PEB? I am assuming he follows his friend from EOY and now does he follow his current co-star and friend JBA, too? Right?

He is following all of his past and current leading female co-stars :-)

On 9/1/2023 at 5:30 AM, ying2514 said:

When EAW appeared in the word guessing game, Boah pointed at Rowoon. Of course it is because Shin yu is also a lawyer , but does it have other meanings? Haha.

Yeah,

When EAW appeared in the word guessing game, Boah pointed at Rowoon. Of course it is because Shin yu is also a lawyer , but does it have other meanings? Haha.

Hahahahhaa! That is true. But someone here said all JBA had to do

Sorry, I got cut off and hit Submit Reply. Let me continue. Yes, someone here in the forum said all JBA had to do was do the ganster greeting: "Woo To The Young To The Oh". And she didn't really do a PASS on the other shows, but she did on EAW. She tried very hard on the other shows, so Rowoon could guess. But no, not on the EAW. Hahahahhahaha.

On 9/1/2023 at 7:53 AM, mktgkat said:

I was too sleepy when I was watching it last night but I remember laughing still because of Rowoon's humor. He's so cute and silly. Ahaha

I love that JBA pointed at rwn....  i am thinking that it has a meaning.... Hahaha in charades, pointing usually means "your" or "you" right? 

umm...

your "chinggu" hihihi

Your former castmate?

Your former FL?

Ahahaha

Your Yeochin??? Hihihi

The best charade action for this is the woo to the young hand signal right??? But why did she point to rwn???!!!! Spill it JBA.. u know something right?! Omg hahah.. i'm going crazy here.. hahaa

:yaaa:

Btw, Netflix saying "because shin yu is a lawyer too..." Hahaha

Ok good save but.... Hahaha i dont think that's what jba meant hihihi

Coz when rwn said is it about me? She said no... So its not that shin yu is a lawyer and therefore the most famous lawyer as of late, strange attorney woo young woo, is the answer... What?.. it doesn't make sense Netflix, right? haha

Jba knows something... She knows something!!! hehehe.. delulu mode is very high rn

Missing PEB too!! I hope they go promote castaway diva this sept! Super excited for her drama... 

By the way... Since jba mentioned rwn's mbti....

Rwn is INFJ

Peb is INFP

dow u know those 2 MBTIs are very compatible....

So I think that's why they keep on saying they found a perfect partner and they have the best chemistry...

Just saying..... 

You can search google abt INFJ and INFP compatibility... Just.. if you want... Hehehe

Im so happy just knowing infj and infp are very compatible of course with peb and rwn in mind... I feel super delulu for even thinking abt this hahahaha but i am happy about it hihihihi

:issohappy:

Oh my gosh! You should have seen Episode 4. Rowoon is like a crazy, possessed ROBOT. He was "body acting" aside from his phenomenal acting!!!!!!!!!!! He is soooooooooooooooo funny! What a phenomenal actor! :omg:

You are right. Correct me if I am wrong, but JBA tried very hard on the other shows to be guessed by Rowoon. Right? But when EAW came up, she pointed to Rowoon but then she gave up easily. And said PASS! hahahaha. You are right, while it is hard to charade the word "Extraordinary". JBA could have easily used the ganster greeting with her hands of "Woo To The Young To the Oh". hahahahahhaha

You are right. Pointing to Rowoon could mean "you" or "your". That is right. When Rowoon said: "Is it about me." OR "Am I in it? And JBA said: "No" and Rowoon asked: "Then why are you pointing to me?". It was so hilarious! hahahahhahahhaha.

Thank you for your well-thought out and insightful analysis! hahahaha

On 9/2/2023 at 5:12 PM, Adrianna said:

I think she will start promoting her new drama hopefully. It is romcom hopefully she does. Her birthday is coming I don’t think rowoon going to wish her publicily since PEB didn’t wish him publish. I don’t even know if she did it or nah :(  

There was an unknown FT sender to Rowoon on 8/6/2023 while filming a day before his b-day. It was anonymous, but someone on this forum stated there were BUNNY (rabbit) emoticons. We guessed that no one else identifies herself with a bunny emoticon except PEB. hahahahhahahahaha.

Could be her, could be not.

On 9/4/2023 at 7:23 AM, MimiSchu said:

He is following all of his past and current leading female co-stars :-)

Got it. Thank you kinldy for the information,

On 9/3/2023 at 9:13 AM, mktgkat said:

No subtitles yet.. 

:issohappy:

Happy EunBin Day!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwvABklx3-J/

Rabbit Ears

Spoiler

1:27

1:21

https://youtube.com/shorts/cQQR4G_koSs?si=XD6VxQC9kP5VnBVK

Spoiler

1/20

2/12

Spoiler

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pen G said:

Yeah,

Hahahahhaa! That is true. But someone here said all JBA had to do

Sorry, I got cut off and hit Submit Reply. Let me continue. Yes, someone here in the forum said all JBA had to do was do the ganster greeting: "Woo To The Young To The Oh". And she didn't really do a PASS on the other shows but she did on EAW. She tried very hard on the other shows, so Rowoon could guess. But no, not on the EAW. Hahahahhahaha.

Oh my gosh! You should have seen Episode 4. Rowoon is like a crazy, possessed ROBOT. He was "body acting" aside from his phenomenal acting!!!!!!!!!!! He is soooooooooooooooo funny! What a phenomenal actor! :omg:

You are right. Correct me if I am wrong, but JBA tried very hard on the other shows to be guessed by Rowoon. Right? But when EAW came up, she pointed to Rowoon but then she gave up easily. And said PASS! hahahaha. You are right, while it is hard to charade the word "Extraordinary". JBA could have easily used the ganster greeting with her hands of "Woo To The Young To the Oh". hahahahahhaha

You are right. Pointing to Rowoon could mean "you" or "your". That is right. When Rowoon said: "Is it about me." OR "Am I in it? And JBA said: "No" and Rowoon asked: "Then why are you pointing to me?". It was so hilarious! hahahahhahahhaha.

Thank you for your well-thought out and insightful analysis! hahahaha

There was an unknown FT sender to Rowoon on 8/6/2023 while filming a day before his b-day. It was anonymous, but someone on this forum stated there were BUNNY (rabbit) emoticons. We guessed that no one else identifies herself with a bunny emoticon except PEB. hahahahhahahahaha.

Could be her, could be not.

Got it. Thank you kinldy for the information,

Happy EunBin Day!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same, why didn’t JBA didn’t do “ Woo To The Young To The Oh" he could’ve guessed easily and they pass it really quick without even trying hard and I was ha.. but I loved the way he said “woo to the young to the woo” it was really cute. 

2 hours ago, Adrianna said:

I was thinking the same, why didn’t JBA didn’t do “ Woo To The Young To The Oh" he could’ve guessed easily and they pass it really quick without even trying hard and I was ha.. but I loved the way he said “woo to the young to the woo” it was really cute. 

Yeah, I know right? The cute way he said: "Woo to the Young to the Woo"! hahahahhahahha

• Like 2

There was one part that Rowoon looks mature and kind.  It was when JBA seems like she got a bit fustrated during the charade cause he was getting a lot and he said “take it slowly, we can do it”.  Such a kind person.

Rowoon seems more calm to me when he was doing the writing part compared

to his previous drawing games with PEB.  What do you think? 

The part where JBA pointed to Rowoon for WYW was interesting.  Like she didn’t know what to do

On 9/3/2023 at 8:04 PM, cherry47 said:

【5:54】

In fact, I haven't thought much about birthdays since I was a child, because I was a child. My mother taught me not to wait until my birthday, but to live every day like it. Small Enbin was deeply moved by these words and spent every day like this.

This is so parallel to Rowoon’s values.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

There was one part that Rowoon looks mature and kind.  It was when JBA seems like she got a bit fustrated during the charade cause he was getting a lot and he said “take it slowly, we can do it”.  Such a kind person.

The part where JBA pointed to Rowoon for WYW was interesting.  Like she didn’t know what to do.  

Haha right and I feel like part of rowoon also know what was JBA was tryna say, why else would they pass it real quick. They didn’t even give like few second to guess haha. Do you guys think rowoon wish PEB happy birthday?

Destined With You

《Behind the Scene》

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwyrrrDvF4W/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwyvHr1PmrI/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwy1YFivRot/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwynq9AvqAb/

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adrianna said:

Do you guys think rowoon wish PEB happy birthday?

I just checked on her birthday post.  It doesn’t appear a lot of her previous cast mates wished or like her post.  Does anyone feel the same? Maybe I just expected more. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I just checked on her birthday post.  It doesn’t appear a lot of her previous cast mates wished or like her post.  Does anyone feel the same? Maybe I just expected more. 

Maybe he did but in private cos even in rowoon birthday PEB didn’t publicly wish him birthday. 

21 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

The part where JBA pointed to Rowoon for WYW was interesting.  Like she didn’t know what to do

This is so parallel to Rowoon’s values.  

Yeah, I noticed that. He seemed like he was the older one compared to JBA in terms of maturity at least in this instance. hahahaha. I guess JBA really, really, really wanted that chair? hahahaha

13 hours ago, Adrianna said:

Maybe he did but in private cos even in rowoon birthday PEB didn’t publicly wish him birthday. 

I don't think Rowoon will publicly greet her a Happy Birthday. Better not to raise suspicions.

About her previos cast mates, I am not sure. Maybe, after their projects ended they just went separate ways? I remember, when TKA won the Emmy in 11/2022. I don't think the male cast ever congratulated her? But some of the female ones did, like the one who played the young Lee Hwi and the girl that played Lee Hwi's wife. I could be wrong. Or was that when she won the Daesang?

Jsut worth mentioning. We are liking DWY. What a unique rom-com!!!!!!! So funny! Rowoon does NOT even want to fall in love and saying those cheap, corny pick-up love lines with a straight face. Oh my word!!!!!!!!! We can't even!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

OST

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw6WBgIv-OH/

【Behind the Scene】

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 6:51 AM, Penny said:

Hello Pen,

I don´t think that you a traitor of Robin. We should separate the profesional life and private life of Robin. For sure, from both of them they provide us lot for great series apart of TKA, both of them are very smart and good actors, so it is very normal that you fall in love with DWY, since that is a romcom, I suppose that with Castaway Diva we will have the same feeling. 

What Robin make us to follow this foro is mainly because of their BTS and promotion interview. Which they demonstrated that there is some attraction between each other during the ERA of TKA and everybody now that is real and they are not acting under any suggestion from agent, PD nim or manager.  These is the important thing that you have to take into account.

As I´m more follower of PEB than Rowoon. If we do the same comparison, PEB has been connected and provided lot of love story, such as WYW, DLB or my favorite one is "Father I will care of you". 

I can realize that in romcom kdrama the production invest a lot on couple advertising. This is also make us to be closer with both actors. Hope that it will be the same case with Castaway Diva, I miss a lot PEB and it seems that she more focus on acting than self promoting. 

Yes, I totally understand. You make very good points. I miss PEB, too. I started out being in love with PEB in EAW. Then, I discovered RoBin couple in TKA and I have been addicted ever since. hahahhaaha

I was just joking about being a "traitor", though? :grin:

On 9/1/2023 at 6:30 AM, ying2514 said:

Yes, as others pointed out here. JBA could have easily done the "Woo, to the Young to the Woo" with her hands but NOPE. She gave up too easily as to not trap Rowoon. hahahahhahahhahahahha.:blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

Yes, I totally understand. You make very good points. I miss PEB, too. I started out being in love with PEB in EAW. Then, I discovered RoBin couple in TKA and I have been addicted ever since. hahahhaaha

I was just joking about being a "traitor", though? :grin:

Yes, as others pointed out here. JBA could have easily done the "Woo, to the Young to the Woo" with her hands but NOPE. She gave up too easily as to not trap Rowoon. hahahahhahahhahahahha.:blush:

Maybe you are right, she doesn’t wanna get rowoon trap haha.