[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

12 hours ago, PEBunny said:

Chicos, estoy molesto por la reciente caída en las calificaciones de EAW. ¿Cuál crees que puede ser el motivo?

I have read some comments on Twitter speculating that a factor could be due to the recent natural disasters that have occurred in Korea. In my country this has happened many times, I know that Koreans will be able to get out of this!

On the other hand, the ratings for episode 14 improved a bit from episode 13. They are still extremely good ratings, and it's already quite an achievement to maintain such high ratings consistently for all these weeks.

Let's see what happens next week. Only two more episodes to go!

https://twitter.com/luvkanggun/status/1558392585546190849?t=UKG3YeTGETAdOQtMOwXTNw&s=19 

Hello everyone!!!  I just want to ask if,  where do you think the conversation from eunbin & rowoon on the link above came from?  I mean, are those clips came from their TKA bluray?  I think i've already watch all their interviews and bts but don't recall/find those clips (also the bts where they talking to each other with a soft/sweet tone) .. 

Anyway i'm only asking this because I am really curious about what's inside in their TKA bluray..  

I hope someone can share it here??? 

Wanna ask also where can i order their bluray and how much is that? Does it have english subtitle? 

I just wanna tell everyone that i am not fluent in english i hope that you understand me well 

SORRY for any wrong grammar  

11 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

I mean, are those clips came from their TKA bluray

Yes.  From bluray . During their commentary.

11 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

Wanna ask also where can i order their bluray and how much is that? Does it have english subtitle? 

They close the order already. It's not cw eng sub. But international fan hired translator and they chip in the cost

• Like 4

What kind of news you waiting for @l33z

I am waiting for PEB fm. Would really love to hear TMI from her for her previous dramas .

she definitely generous giving out TMI even during TKA commentary. She even remember every little details and backstory.. 

these day people hardly tweet and mentioned eunbin and rowoon together, for they afraid of unknown ruckus (which shall not happen in the place happen) since the other side little bit sensitive. 

but I believe the more you prevent, the more the world will keep giving.

For that, stay strong fellow shippers.

• Like 7

@yong44 Any happy news from them will do ... But it would be nice if we can have more TMIs bout their "closeness", either as besties or even more :blush: and would also be awesome to learn how they keep talking bout each other so warmly :grin: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! I just finished watching TKA and boy I'm so late but I'm so happy to find this forum. Nice to meet you all!

Finally I'm done going through all the posts and I agree with you all. As a solid BinJin fan, I'm so glad to share that in my observation, I also strongly felt that BinJin vibe in RoBin. I know it's already been said here that their interactions are different from their previous co-stars but I'm gonna repeat it again and again cause it's so true. What I saw in them is the same with what I saw in binjin in their movie The Negotiation and drama CLOY. Hyun Bin's gaze towards Son Ye Jin in the bts were so endearing just like Rowoon's to Eun Bin. The same goes during promotions and interviews. The way they describe each other intimately and repeating that in various channels. Have you noticed when either of them gets the question about their impression of their co-stars; both talk only about each other, RW talks about PEB (that famous "r" which I find so hilariously funny and he keeps repeating it and from what I see, PEB loves to hear it every time though she says he's exaggerating it hahaha. On the other hand, PEB keeps on repeating that "so tall and handsome" impression idk but I find it so sweet just like how syj adores hb's soft hair and skin haha. Both must have left quite an impression in each other.

Also, to list the things/receipts I find so electrifying (you know some of these things but I love to keep repeating haha):

- Rowoon putting his arm on PEB's shoulder so casually (during Jenga), that tells A LOT

- asked about their co-stars but both talked only about each other (during Jenga)

- they have their own world during swoon mission wheel (them teasing each other about getting that rap mission lol)

- their rehearsals esp intimate/kissing scenes (aside from being touchy, I remember a rehearsal scene in cloy where yoon seri and capt ri practicing how to lift seri, I feel like it's the same with the kissing scene under the tree where RoBin practiced it using diff. kinds of lifting but ends up in RW's lap haha)

- the GAZES not only RW but PEB as well (in swoon vids) AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FIND IT SO SWEET EVERYTIME PEB LOOKS AT RW? It's so fluttering TTTT

- PEB mentioning that RW isn't fond of cringe things during swoon mafia game like girl they must have talked a lot

- RW looking at PEB after that "I love you swoonies" and his hands on PEB's chair

- PEB mentioning that RW goes his way to get food and gives to her when the truck arrives (in W Korea)

- their interaction and banters in W Korea BYE I LOVE THEM TTTTT

- that backflip tease of RW during mission wheel it's so funny he says it 4 times hahaha

- their silent understanding and same brain cells with that lotus flower during mafia game where both looked at each other and sensed that they gave out the answer to the mafia then laughs so hard (I keep repeating that like how?? haha)

- RW calling PEB "wifey" after that father-son emotional scene (I feel like PEB waited for RW? idk but yeah haha)

- PEB telling RW to wait without telling him directly, she keeps saying "the filming isn't over.." (that time when he says goodbye to the staff, he reassures her the goodbye is only a greeting and that he'll wait in the monitor something haha)

- food trucks given to each other and those teasing and stickers PLS TTTTT

- them still communicating after the drama and encouragement

- RW's bday gift and him suggesting short hair though PEB defends it's not because he says it that's why she went with the short hair IDK BUT GIRL IS PROBABLY LOOKING FOR AFFIRMATION HAHAHA

- PEB only knowing RW has curly hair during TMI quiz, her stutter PLS TTTTTT and PEB mentioning their level of questions are different she's so cute with that complaining haha, then RW changing that last question to easier one

- PEB showing her signature pose then hits RW cause she was so embarrassed but RW looks at her so endearingly

To conclude, I noticed that most of us here say that RW is the one who's smitten but for me PEB too is smitten. The way she smiles and looks at Rowoon during interviews, idk but it tells something like how syj was like that during The Nego promos. The way I see it, PEB doesn't treat RW as her younger brother and vice versa. Their personalities matched and compliment each other.

And also about their IG interactions, syj also posted lots of pics and vids with hb in her IG during The Nego promos. Some might say it's all for marketing well yes but we can see that like syj, PEB's really fond of posting pics with RW not only the cast.

I could say more things but this is already long I'm sorry about that hahhaa. I just can't hold it any longer. I thought I wouldn't be into shipping after binjin's endgame but boy RoBin made me come back hahaha the power. Well, right now both are either in the peak of their career or starting out so I'd understand if they're close friends right now. I just hope they remain like that for a long while and then when the right time comes if both feel the same way, they'd be together and reveal it to us. And I hope they remain lowkey like binjin and rain-kim tae hee.

That's all hahaha sorry again it's so long. Nice to meet you all. Let's keep this forum alive. Take care, friends!

spacer.png

Thanks for your upbeat post. It makes me very happy to find another person who feels the same way. For the past few weeks, I feel like we were very much in the minority. Hahaha I am swearing off reading twitter for now because it’s giving me heartburn.

I am looking forward to new development between those two but I would think it will be harder now that PEB’s popularity has really taken off in a big way.  I think being popular is a double-edged sword. Her every move will now be watched more intensely  (i.e. airport sightings).

Nevertheless, I am up for any new surprises (good ones) between them. Like all of you, I love hearing about their friendship. 

Edited by MT220214

Good thing I haven’t been lurking on twitter. Idk but I am hopeful in this ship. Lowkey is the key. I agree it will be harder now that she’s in the very center of the spotlight these days so I expect lesser posts in IG and sightings. Just like my journey during binjin era, we live in the drought hahaha but we survived. We also had fun while waiting for updates. Hope it’s the same here though the waiting might be longer hahaha. Let’s hold on to the themes in TKA which is “wait”, and “longing”. Haha we can do this!

@parkyenbin what a recap ! Hahahha. anyway Welcome :coolshades:. How you got into this forum anyway ? Hahaha. We got another one in this deep hole and about to dig our own grave. Hahaha :rip:

Yes yes yes. PEB smitten for hee co-star is the main point here. For her co-star to get smitten to her, that pretty know but for PEB ? The mighty, smarty, upright and a bit conservative girl with life 24/7 revolve around work and home get smitten?- worth to be acknowledged. And the DVD even the biggest hole all the time. I'm seeing a whipped PEB i have never seen before. And i know why some BTS cut was being cut right after. I feel like something missing at the first place and DVD are the answers. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, yong44 said:

@parkyenbin what a recap ! Hahahha. anyway Welcome :coolshades:. How you got into this forum anyway ? Hahaha. We got another one in this deep hole and about to dig our own grave. Hahaha :rip:

Yes yes yes. PEB smitten for hee co-star is the main point here. For her co-star to get smitten to her, that pretty know but for PEB ? The mighty, smarty, upright and a bit conservative girl with life 24/7 revolve around work and home get smitten?- worth to be acknowledged. And the DVD even the biggest hole all the time. I'm seeing a whipped PEB i have never seen before. And i know why some BTS cut was being cut right after. I feel like something missing at the first place and DVD are the answers. 

Haha thank you! I’m so late but I’m so glad to have found this forum. I searched for any news of rw and peb and I found this.

Is it hopeless now? Sorry I didn’t get the hole idea, is it a good or a bad thing? Hahaha

Hello RoBins - the reason I am shipping PEB & KSW is truly because of PEB. If I saw that the attraction is one-sided, why bother and waste time. I watched and observed PEB with a hawk eye and I haven’t even seen TKA blu-ray but I can definitely conclude they are connected on a higher level. KSW has a long way to go still but I really hope they treasure each other for the long haul. OMG if they are like BinJin - another 10 years to go. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, parkyenbin said:

Is it hopeless now? Sorry I didn’t get the hole idea, is it a good or a bad thing?

When you fall in deep hole, it's take long time to get out. So is it bad or good thing in this case ? Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Hello RoBins - the reason I am shipping PEB & KSW is truly because of PEB. If I saw that the attraction is one-sided, why bother and waste time. I watched and observed PEB with a hawk eye and I haven’t even seen TKA blu-ray but I can definitely conclude they are connected on a higher level. KSW has a long way to go still but I really hope they treasure each other for the long haul. OMG if they are like BinJin - another 10 years to go. 

That hawk eye haha amazing. And yes I agree that if it's one-sided, why bother and waste time. Shipping is hard esp if you know it'll take a longer time to wait. During my binjin era, we know they'll reveal it somehow soon bc of their age and they've already established their names in SK. For RoBin well, a lot of patience is needed unless we don't know they'd like to settle down in their early 30s hahaha. Kidding aside, I truly love their genuine friendship right now. I believe they're really close bc food trucks are only sent to close friends well that's what I notice. I consider that a strong receipt along with stickers lol cause I think it's rare for main leads to do that after the drama ended unless they've become closer. I've also been following TaeBin cause tbh I ship them first. I also love them but Idk from what I see, PEB doesn't respond much to banters and stuff in bts so far? What I see is the same during DYLB haha. As a fan, one thing's for sure, I'm here to support her whoever that may be. I'm really proud of the recognition she's receiving right now though I'm sure it'll be harder now. Her playing WYW's character is very impeccable that it made me watch her other work/s i.e. TKA (which is a rare thing for me to do lol) I've yet to watch the other ones.

4 hours ago, parkyenbin said:

I consider that a strong receipt along with stickers lol cause I think it's rare for main leads to do that after the drama ended unless they've become closer

More than the sticker and food truck themselves, it's actually the pics they prepare that speak so much. Rowoon choice indeed showing their meeting timeline.

Spoiler

20220810-164830.jpg

Spoiler

20220812-184854.jpg

Also the coffee truck owner also said Eunbin ask for the banner to get it home. No one prepare as details as them except it's from fans.

They are close for sure and special .

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Do you need me to spill some tea tonight (?) 

:teaze:

Just sharing this since i saw tweet Eunbin gave her co-star gift.

Hahaha this is excerpt from DVD. Remember i said Rowoon give Eunbin perfume for her birthday gift. 

So Eunbin actually gave him a birthday gift first. (A cap/hat). They said 모자. 

So she was like since our birthday a month apart, she afraid he will felt the burden to return the favor to which he's jokingly said he felt the burden.. hahhahaha anyway TMI was shared without context. They are spontaneous. Hahaha i will comeback when i get the context (if any) since our translator taking rest right now for she not feeling very well. So I'm hanging on with my lack korean vocab to share this with you guys. 

Also some shared ( this is their hunch) , you could see his gift among the gifts she posted she received on instagram on her birthday last time. *Hawk eye mode on*

While her gift, we dont really know, perhaps the one he frequently wear lately (?) Hahaha no idea. But they are cute.  

Enough TMI tonight. Have a good sleep. Last episode for EAW tomorrow. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I just want to share a "little" as park eunbin's longtime fan and how I can  ended up shipping her and rowoon. 

For more than 5 years stanning eunbin, maybe in TKA was the first time I saw eunbin being quite touchy with her costar. Some bingos know that eunbin is quite playful, but it's quite rare to see her playful to her male costar, especially the one that has love interest with. She's still has that shy side/? if she mentioned the love line of her character, but with Rowoon she mentioned that Jiwoon is her first love quite confidently few times. In TKA era, I do see another side of Eunbin. She's more active, cheerful, playful, and quirky. Her amount of photos with Rowoon is also unexpected. 

One of Eunbin's trait that I really like is that she's a deep thinker. When she emerges to the character, she created this story about them so deep until you can see the depth of her character in her acting. If she talks about the story about her character with her costars, sometimes it's hard for them to follow probably bcs they have different approach or they just didn't get it. But with Rowoon, the talk about their character and story can go on and on. Although Eunbin is a good listener, she's definitely enjoying rowoon talking about the story and character almost at her level (or even sometimes too deep, until eunbin needs to put brake on him, like what she said on Wkorea int.). 

So, for me. Just based on what I know about Eunbin, I just feel that her good and positive energy shines brighter with Rowoon.

That's why I get a little bit confused when they said they see nothing different of Eunbin in TKA era.. Are we seeing the same Eunbin? Or they just didn't pay attention at all?