Confessions of Love (INCOMPLETE)

Guest DK.

had to do it..
wassup soompi? nothing much here.. on break.. back at home.. found lotta free time to write and record.. this is just a rough draft of something im working on.. heard the beat and i had to make this track.. experimented with my rhyme schemes and flow.. Hi-Fi Lo-Fi more to come including a completed version of this song.. and btw i been meaning to reply to some of the threads in singing.. i will once i get back home tonight.. as always, any c/c's would be appreciated.. be harsh.. i like to learn that way.. beat credz to www.soundclick.com/jenius happy holidays!

Guest babiixru

i agree with wenwen, so maybe rap at a lower pitch? but otherwise than that, it seems fine. except somewhere in the middle, maybe add more words and etc in there (:

i want to hear a full song T_T

i think u sound a bit trying to hard... i dunno rapping should sound really fluent and easy goin

yup i noticed that too after a listen.. it was a quick and roughly done version anyways.. i hope the completed version sounds better.

thanks everyone for the support and encouragement.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

sounds nice

when i was trying to sing along (or is it rap along?)

with jang woo hyuk's flip reverse

i realized i cant rap for crap

(haha that was a rhyme! =] )

so whenever i hear people rap i think its amazing

it was really SHORT it disappoitned me b/c i wanted to hear more

but i guess it'll coem in time =]

great job!

Archived