Honey Lee has an identity crisis in new teaser for One the Woman with Lee Sang-yoon

by tccolb

ontwot9.jpg

A new video teaser has been released for SBS’s upcoming action comedy One the Woman, featuring lead actors Honey Lee (The Fiery Priest) and Lee Sang-yoon (VIP).

The drama stars Honey Lee in a dual role, playing doppelgänger characters who come from very different backgrounds. The main personality we seem to follow in the story is the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon-joo. The only daughter of a gangster mob boss, she tried to follow a more righteous career path by becoming a prosecutor, but ultimately falls to the sweet temptations of bribery. When she loses her memory after getting into an accident, she gets mistaken for her lookalike: chaebol heiress Kang Mina. Now, she finds herself in the middle of a succession war between Kang’s in-laws.

Lee Sang-yoon takes on the part of Han Seung-wook. Although it was arranged by the families, he was happily engaged to Kang Mina and the two were in love. However, when his father died, the “crown prince” position went to his uncle, and Lee Sang-yoon was no longer a direct heir. As a result, the engagement was re-arranged and his uncle’s first son married Kang Mina instead.Supporting cast includes Jin Seo-yeon (Tell Me What You Saw) as Kang Mina’s ambitious sister-in-law and adversary, and Lee Won-geun (Jugglers) as Jo Yeon-joo’s fellow prosecutor and friend from law school.

The newly released teaser starts with Honey Lee enjoying drinks at a club as she wonders, “A gangster and a prosecutor, what common ground do these two have?” Cut to Lee fighting as she yells, “How dare you look down on me, do you know who I am?!” Running into Lee Won-geun at work, Honey Lee explains, “I’m the veteran who carves the baseball bats for the Central District Prosecution Office. Because I’m authority’s meerkat.” The teaser then jumps to a text screen that says, “Is she a prosecutor or a gangster? Level of misconduct 100% corrupt prosecutor.”

In the next scene, we see a car gunning towards Honey Lee and crashing into a tollbooth. An angry man’s voice cries out, “What crashed!?” and the scene cuts to Lee waking up in the hospital asking “Who am I?” Getting out of the car, she looks befuddled at her surroundings and tries to make sense of everything, “So, you’re saying, I’m Kang Mina and I’ve become a chaebol heiress?” The text screen explains: “Waking up to find that you’re a chaebol heiress! But something is strange?”

The camera pans around, showing photos of the deceased family members at a funeral while Honey Lee looks on despondently. She overhears her in-laws talking about her, and an older gentleman says, “Even if something did happen to her while living in our house, is there anyone who would care?” We then cut to Lee getting into another fight, confused about her skills, “Huh? How can I fight so well?” Her attacker responds, “Then, did you think you weren’t a good fighter when you were the soon-to-be successor of the Nam-moon gang?” The text screen that follows reads: “Why are you all being like this to me! The double identity that’s risking her life.”

We next see Lee Sang-yoon meeting with Honey Lee and he immediately becomes suspicious: “Who are you? Where’s the real Mina?” Without an answer, Honey Lee becomes frustrated and throws a hysterical fit at a church. The teaser then comes to a close as she screams, “Who am I? Who am I!”

ontwot1.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/08/honey-lee-has-an-identity-crisis-in-new-teaser-for-one-the-woman-with-lee-sang-yoon/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Lee Sang Yoon Shares Why He Picked His Upcoming Drama “One The Woman” As His New Project

aba3cd5f314f453fac652c52b603df15.jpeg?s=

Aug 26, 2021
by C. Hong

Lee Sang Yoon participated in a brief interview ahead of the premiere of his upcoming SBS drama “One the Woman.”

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee plays the dual roles of chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo, and Lee Sang Yoon plays Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

This is Lee Sang Yoon’s first drama in one year and six months. His character, Han Seung Wook, was the son of the next heir of Hanju Group, but his father’s sudden death pushed him out of the line of succession. After losing his father, his position, and his first love, Kang Mi Na, he left for the United States. There, he established a company of his own as a first-generation chaebol before returning to Korea to investigate his father’s death.

Asked why he chose “One the Woman” as his next project after “VIP,” Lee Sang Yoon said, “Because of the script. After finishing my play last year, I went looking for new projects, and of all the scripts I read, this one was the most fun to read. Maybe it was because my previous drama and my play dealt with heavy topics, but I was attracted to the comedic genre. Seung Wook himself doesn’t actually do a lot of comic acting, which is disappointing, but when I read the script, it felt really satisfying to read some of the lines.”

one-the-woman-lee-sang-yoon1.jpeg

Lee Sang Yoon described his character as, “He is someone who is more mentally strong and healthy than he appears on the outside. He is considerate of other people, and even though he wants revenge for his father’s death, he also has a lot of affection and compassion for Yeon Joo. Rather than being independent, he is more of a supporter. I’m not sure if he’s similar to me at all.”

He shared that while other characters would be tackling the comedic elements, he himself was in charge of bringing the romance to life. “The switch between Yeon Joo and Mi Na and what happens afterward are the main storyline of the drama, but the romance is also an important part of the story,” he said.

About working with Honey Lee, Jin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun, he said, “Everyone has easygoing and bright personalities, so the atmosphere on set is always fun. Even when we’re tired, it’s always fun to film together.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1485730wpp/lee-sang-yoon-shares-why-he-picked-his-upcoming-drama-one-the-woman-as-his-new-project

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Watch: Honey Lee Shocks Everyone With Her Fiery Temper In “One The Woman” Teaser

93def56247914971910f0ce91922bb05.jpeg?s=

Aug 27, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS has released a hilarious sneak peek of its upcoming drama “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. Lee Sang Yoon will play Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has sincere feelings for his first love.

The new teaser begins by showing Jo Yeon Joo’s bold life as a prosecutor who does whatever she wants and Kang Mi Na’s elegant life as she receives criticism from her in-laws. Jo Yeon Joo coincidentally spots Kang Mi Na and is shocked that there’s someone out there who looks exactly like her. Soon after that, she gets into an accident that leaves her with no memory of what happened.

Jo Yeon Joo now has to live the life of Kang Mi Na, and Kang Mi Na’s family is astounded by her changed behavior. One person asks, “Maybe she didn’t lose her memory! Maybe she lost her identity!” Jo Yeon Joo doesn’t hesitate to fight back against Kang Mi Na’s in-laws, and everyone is suspicious of her fiery attitude.

To make things even more complicated, Jo Yeon Joo has to deal with Han Seung Wook and Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law Han Sung Hye (Jin Seo Yeon). Han Seung Wook’s eyes are cold as he says, “She’s a weapon to us. I’m saying we should keep her so that we can use her when we need to.” Han Sung Hye’s voiceover comments, “I have that much information too. What I need is evidence. Should I give you a chance?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1485822wpp/watch-honey-lee-shocks-everyone-with-her-fiery-temper-in-one-the-woman-teaser

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Honey Lee Is A Charismatic Prosecutor Who Isn’t Afraid To Use Violence In Upcoming Drama “One The Woman”

817cf614749540c8bf9f451374b98620.jpeg?s=

Aug 30, 2021
by L. Kim

Honey Lee showed off her charismatic side for SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo.

In the new stills, Honey Lee perfectly transforms into Jo Yeon Joo. This is the scene where Jo Yeon Joo comes to a nightclub and is blocked by gangsters. She is wearing a colorful track suit, and her hair is tied into a ponytail. One man, who seems to be the head of the mob, approaches her in annoyance. Jo Yeon Joo seems unperturbed at first as she faces him with a smirk of disbelief, but her eyes turn cold and sharp as she twists his arm.

honey-lee-1.jpg

honey-lee-21.jpg

Honey Lee prepared for this scene by continuously rehearsing on the drama set. She tried out different positions and coordinated her movements with the other actors. The crew members admired her passion for acting as she excellently pulled off spectacular actions without hesitation.

The production team shared, “Honey Lee’s passion and effort shined in this brilliant action scene. Please check out the refreshing lines and bold action of Jo Yeon Joo in ‘One the Woman.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486319wpp/honey-lee-is-a-charismatic-prosecutor-who-isnt-afraid-to-use-violence-in-upcoming-drama-one-the-woman

• Like 4

BS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' Lee Ha-nui's 'Doppelganger Teaser Poster' has been released, which shows off a colorful aura of intense one-woman, two-characters.

115473_89873_020.jpg

'One the Woman' (Directed by Choi Young-hoon / Script by Kim Yoon / Produced by Gil Pictures) is a 'double of a 100% female prosecutor with a bad index, who entered the villain chaebol family after changing her life from a corruption prosecutor to a heiress of a conglomerate overnight.

In this regard, a teaser poster was released for the first time in which Honey Lee played the role of Jo Yeon-joo and Kang Mi-na in stark contrast. Jo Yeon-joo, who stands on her left, creates a comfortable and fluffy atmosphere with her long wavy hairstyle and loose sweatpants, while at the same time revealing her rogue somewhere. On the other hand, Kang Mi-na, standing on the right, is her neatly combed hair style, red lip, and her cool atmosphere with a well-dressed suit. Moreover, while the supporting actor seems to be showing her confident and cool smile, Kang Mi-na clearly evokes conflicting feelings with her cool expression without a single smile.

In addition, the colorful colors in the 'teaser poster' stimulate the eyes. While the bright and colorful lights give a foreboding of the birth of a brilliant real superhero, the supporting actor has a purple background and Kang Mina shows a clear difference with a green background. In particular, as the yellow number '1' gathers and illuminates the two of them over the slightly overlapping body of Jo Yeon-joo and Kang Min-a standing side by side, curiosity is growing about the 'double life' of the seemingly different Supporting Player-Kang Mi-na.

The production team said, “The ‘teaser poster’ was meant to show the clear contrast between Jo Yeon-joo and Kang Mi-na, who have the same face but completely different looks and atmosphere. Please look forward to the journal.”

Meanwhile, SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' will be broadcasted for the first time at 10 pm on Friday, September 17, following 'Penthouse 3'.

https://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=115473

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Upcoming SBS Drama “One The Woman” Shows Honey Lee’s Duality In Vibrant Poster

f1634063071848df90d61f99f81eb2e9.jpeg?s=

Sep 1, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” has released a poster of Honey Lee!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo.

On August 31, the drama unveiled a teaser poster of Honey Lee that shows her two characters. To the left is Jo Yeon Joo who exudes down-to-earth vibes. Her hair is long and wavy, and she is wearing her signature track suit. She displays a confident smirk as her eyes blaze with spirit.

On the other hand, Kang Mi Na, who stands to the right, oozes a cold aura as she stands stiffly in a neat outfit. Her hair is tied back, and her lips are bright red. She clearly has an extremely different personality from her look-alike.

Furthermore, Jo Yeon Joo is standing against a purple backdrop, whereas Kang Mi Na’s background is a bright green color. Their bodies are slightly overlapped, and the number 1 in the title “One the Woman” brilliantly shimmers to highlight the story about how their lives will coincide.

honey-lee3.jpg

The production staff stated, “We wanted to show a clear contrast between Jo Yeon Joo and Kang Mi Na, who have the same face but have completely different appearances and atmospheres, through the teaser poster. Please look forward to seeing the thrilling double life that the two powerful doppelgangers will portray.”

“One the Woman” will premiere on September 17 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486665wpp/upcoming-sbs-drama-one-the-woman-shows-honey-lees-duality-in-vibrant-poster

SBS Shares Exciting Lineup Of Dramas Airing This Year

Sep 1, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS will be releasing three star-studded dramas before 2021 is over!

First off, there’s “One the Woman,” an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. The drama will also star Lee Sang YoonJin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun.

“One the Woman” will premiere on September 17 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

honey-lee4.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486672wpp/sbs-shares-exciting-lineup-of-dramas-airing-this-year

• Like 5

Jin Seo Yeon Witnesses Something Shocking In Upcoming SBS Drama “One The Woman”

003112acb96e409392d85b4306ffef70.jpeg?s=

Sep 2, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “One the Woman” has unveiled new stills ahead of its premiere!

“One the Woman” is an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. The drama will star Honey LeeLee Sang YoonJin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun.

Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. Jin Seo Yeon will play Han Sung Hye, the eldest daughter of the Hanju Group and Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law.

In the newly released stills, Kang Mi Na is told to come downstairs by her mother-in-law Seo Myung Won (Na Young Hee). Suddenly, Seo Myung Won slaps Kang Mi Na across the face, and Han Sung Hye, who happens to come home at that exact time, witnesses the shocking moment. Han Sung Hye is completely taken aback by the situation, and she gazes worriedly at her sister-in-law. Why did Seo Myung Won slap Kang Mi Na, and how is Kang Mi Na’s relationship with Han Sung Hye?

one-the-woman-1.jpg

one-the-woman-2.jpg

As soon as filming started, Honey Lee, Jin Seo Yeon, and Na Young Hee immersed into their characters and portrayed the icy atmosphere of a wealthy family. As soon as the “cut” sign was given, the three actresses broke out of their roles and laughed cheerfully. In addition, Honey Lee and Na Young Hee, who practiced the slap scene in detail, boasted great teamwork and finished shooting in a flash. Jin Seo Yeon added to the seriousness of the scene with her great performance, and the staff members couldn’t help but applaud their acting.

The drama’s production team shared, “One key point to watch out for is the way Kang Mi Na and Han Sung Hye’s relationship changes. Please keep an eye on Honey Lee’s and Jin Seo Yeon’s performances as they will create refreshing moments and thrilling tension.”

“One the Woman” will premiere on September 17 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486822wpp/jin-seo-yeon-witnesses-something-shocking-in-upcoming-sbs-drama-one-the-woman

• Like 6

11 September K-Drama Premieres To Welcome The Fall Season

Sep 2, 2021
by D. Kim

K-drama fans, get ready! September is a big month ahead with a diverse lineup of new dramas.

Here’s what to look forward to:

“One the Woman”

one-the-woman.jpg

Cast: Honey LeeLee Sang YoonJin Seo YeonLee Won GeunJeon Gook HwanKim Chang WanNa Young HeeJung In KiHwang Young HeeKim Won HaeSong Won SeokJo Dal HwanJeonghwa (EXID), Ye Soo JungKim Doyeon (Weki Meki), Younghoon (THE BOYZ), etc.

Premiere Date: September 17

Broadcast Details: Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m. KST on SBS

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will take on two roles as both the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. Lee Sang Yoon will play Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has sincere feelings for his first love. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486688wpp/11-september-k-drama-premieres-to-welcome-the-fall-season

• Like 5
  • Love 1