Omg Justin Timberlake Attacks Janet And Prince In One Of His Songs

LucasBunny

Guest res0nate

ummm....with that whole sexy back topic. please.

it was just a song with a good title, a concept. It doesn't mean he really thinks he brought sexy back. Not like he really thinks sexy "left".

You got it all wrong.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AirMaxFiend

JUSTIN's wooooooooot. He's my homeboy.

Janet and Prince fell off. Janet with her leprechaun boyfriend and Prince with his corny symbol.

How does he try to act black? He's like anyone else from Memphis.

Guest VersusVillain

^Anyone else from Memphis? Yeah, if you throw a white hood on him.

Janet and Prince may have fallen off, but atleast they actually had something to FALL FROM.

just like how sex sells...so does controversy. :)

i mean come on now...negative or not, attention IS attention. just like how this thread is getting to be. we're gonna keep feeding it till something new comes along.

justin timba-lake... :blush: haha

That was to diss Prince and Janet???? o.O??? I don't see how...they just look like lyrics really...hahahaha

but if he actually SAID it was directed TO JANET and TO PRINCE, then I'd get it...then again, I'm not totally into the whole hiphop/super mainstream music right now sooooo I had no idea that JTimberlake was on the outs with them.

I wouldn't have been able to tell he was dissing anyone from those lyrics though.

If it's really to diss them, then...yea it's a low blow.

I really don't like Prince, 'cause he's a man of low moral character, but if JTimberlake is resorting to these petty ways, then he's not really a cool guy at all.

Guest AirMaxFiend

^Anyone else from Memphis? Yeah, if you throw a white hood on him.

Janet and Prince may have fallen off, but atleast they actually had something to FALL FROM.

Oh I guess you don't consider being part of a group that sold a million records in a day, screwing Britney Spears when she was hot, Cameron Diaz, and Alyssa Milano is not being at the top for a guy like him, I don't know what is.

And what does race have anything to do with the diss?

Guest fluffpuff

There's no such thing as acting black.

Please stop being ignorant.

Anyway no one is really sure who the song is about.

Alot of people say it's about Kevin Federline who has a stuttering problem.

Some others say that it's about Usher, who has been known to "attack" Justin Timberlake verbally.

But alot of people also pin it onto Prince and Janet Jackson.

Either way, I could care less.

If he is making good music, he is making good music.

Although I don't really think he is :lol:.

It's just funny to watch people turn on someone, when they know that they still like his songs.

Someone's personality shouldn't really affect your judgement on their music :lol:

i'm afraid you are the ignorant one honey. there are tonnes of asians and people of other nationalities who see themselves as half-white/ WANT to be white/ ACT white/ ONLY date white men/ etc. call such people whitewashed, whatever. the truth lies that they are ACTING white and probably see themselves as half white or maybe even wish they were white. if people can act white, i don't see why some can't act black. if some can look up to white people, i don't see why select others can't look up to black people. you have a problem believing there isn't such a thing as people acting black because you don't actually believe there are actually people who look up to black people do you?

Oh I guess you don't consider being part of a group that sold a million records in a day, screwing Britney Spears when she was hot, Cameron Diaz, and Alyssa Milano is not being at the top for a guy like him, I don't know what is.

hahahahaha . . . hahaha . . . haha.

that whole sentence makes you seem like an anti-jt who's using sarcasm to express his/her disdain for someone who made success not through their talent (because there was no talent to begin with, har har). note: someone/a group who sells millions of records doesn't mean they're talented. and please, nsync? lolol.

you shouldn't defend anyone.

MOVING ON;

my stance on this whole thing: i don't really care. i was going to refrain from commenting til i saw AirMaxFiend's comment. lol.

Guest Mizz Kim

:tongue2:

:angry:

:crazy:

SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THE (dear god how can you even call it a song) SONG SEXYBACK.

THE DUMBEST & CRAPPIEST SONG EVER. its not even a song. he just talks. HE'S SUCH A :vicx:

Guest VersusVillain

Um.

Prince and Janet Jackson are on a much higher level than JT, mmkay? You using Spears, Diaz, and Milano as examples of how high JT's career is, is completely laughable. Alright, so he banged a teen pop star, an overrated/scary looking actress, and the little girl from Who's the Boss and Charmed. As for Nsync selling a million records in a day... HAHAHAHAHAHA. Record sales have nothing to do with talent. They may have been popular, but that was 7 years ago. Where are the rest of the members now? Chris Kirkpatrick? Since he was in Nsync would you say he's at the top? That was the top of his career, certainly. But it doesn't mean him, JT, or any member of Nsync will reach Jackson/Prince status just because they have tendency to screw hot chicks. If that were the case, PRINCE would be God.

Guest AirMaxFiend

Please, what is the music industry for? Key word here is industry. I wasn't talking about the other members, and I don't recall you talking about the other members either. We're talking about these three people, and as far as these three are concerned JT is still cranking out albums. Talent is a pretty vague word to me. How does someone determine how much talent an individual has? How many instruments they play? The range of their voice? How many people like their music? A panel of 60 year olds deciding on who should get a Grammy? It seems you guys take a song to create publicity personally. I guess their plan works on you guys.

And god damn, what's with the personal attacks? I thought the other music section wouldn't have crazy fans.

Guest VersusVillain

Well first, calm down. And second, I'm not talking about who's currently making music. I was talking about the statment you made in which you said that Janet and Prince had "fallen off" and I implied that JT has nowhere to fall from. Meaning he isn't half as popular as Janet or Prince in their primes and he never will be. So him attacking them seems rather ridiculous- assuming those lyrics were directed at Janet and Prince, of course. And you saying JT is on top by giving me a short list of women he's slept with is absolutely hilarious.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

As Timberlake says: Cry me a river.

Now while I dislike the lyrics and Timberlake's altered voice for SexyBack, the beat is catchy nonethelesss.

OMG, he dissed them, call in the cavalry :tears::blink:

Rappers diss each other all the time, let's groan about that as well!

It's not even direct dissing from Timberlake. Janet Jackson and Prince aren't making a big scene out of it, why should you? I suppose if he mentioned their names, you'd be outside his place with a shotgun.

1. Extreme artist bashing is not allowed. Please keep all negative comments about singers at a minimum level.

Watch what you're all saying. Many of you are going past the "minimum level."

i'm afraid you are the ignorant one honey. there are tonnes of asians and people of other nationalities who see themselves as half-white/ WANT to be white/ ACT white/ ONLY date white men/ etc. call such people whitewashed, whatever. the truth lies that they are ACTING white and probably see themselves as half white or maybe even wish they were white. if people can act white, i don't see why some can't act black. if some can look up to white people, i don't see why select others can't look up to black people. you have a problem believing there isn't such a thing as people acting black because you don't actually believe there are actually people who look up to black people do you?

So, please tell us, how does one act black? or white? or Asian? PM me such procedures.

THE DUMBEST & CRAPPIEST SONG EVER. its not even a song. he just talks. HE'S SUCH A :vicx:

Actually he is singing, his voice is just altered by sound editing. Durrr.

funnie :lol:

holy cow, i read thru all 3 pages ... i must hav no life :sweatingbullets:

What's with the "bringin sexy back" concept?? What sexiness...r we talkin bout...and whose?..lol

i like that song but i never read much into it :phew:

and...who is Prince...? he's prob not...Michael Jackson?...i m confused after readin all the posts....lol

The superbowl incident...i heard Janet showed her boob....but i didnt know why...so what did JT do to her? lol...did he take it off and then left or what O.O

sorry, i sound clueless :ph34r: but this is just so interesting

I have great respect towards JAnet JAckson <3 Even tho I like JT's songs, I have always been thinkin tha he's a real jerk ~

Prince = American musician. He's been a legend since his debut in 1978.

From wikipedia.org: During the halftime show of Super Bowl XXXVIII on February 1, 2004, Jackson performed with Justin Timberlake to a live audience of more than one hundred million people. During the performance, Janet sang along with Timberlake on his song Rock Your Body. When Timberlake sang the lyric "gonna have you naked by the end of this song," he tore open Janet's top exposing her right breast, which was partially covered by a nipple shield. Timberlake called the incident a "wardrobe malfunction..." Janet apologized, calling it an accident and that Timberlake was supposed to pull away the bustier and leave the red-lace bra intact; however, she later said to an interviewer for Genre magazine that she wishes she had not apologized at all.

Guest fluffpuff

So, please tell us, how does one act black? or white? or Asian? PM me such procedures.

read what i typed again if u didn't get it the first time round. you have to admit that different races/nationalities have a somewhat distinct behaviourial pattern relating to their individual race/nationality. black people are often regarded as very hip-hoppish, the whites are more often than not thought of as very open-minded and warm while Asians are in general regarded as much more reserved and conservative as compared to people of other nationalities. depending on how one was raised, one's environment and one's character/personality and his/her personal likes and dislikes, one will somehow lean toward a certain behavioural pattern which can be linked back to a particular race/ nationality. now, that particular race/ nationality might or might not be the person's own race or nationality right? come on now, more people will agree that Eminem acts black as compared to people who don't. don't agree? well you are entitled to your own views just as much as i am to mine.

Time out Savage Toronto Boy just pause for a second

alot of those insults I posted about JT I pulled from other places just tp clear that up

but I stand by calling him a punk and a jerk, why??

I'll say it again, Usher played on TV what did he do?? nothing at all?

Instead, Janet tells the truth on Oprah, he starts firing at a girl, not to mention he did the same to Britney after they broke up, what kind of man is he??.

Janet did not insult him on Oprah, he's just pulling that out of his richard simmons and yes that comment was directed towards her, if u don't believe me watch this interview on Oprah, he actually quoted her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifz-YzjNaB4

as for Prince, c'mon it's just commen sense, people have been saying that forever and soon as Prince says it here he comes

Sure rappers diss each other all the time, but that's the thing, he aint to freakin gangster rapper, he's the one who cried on Punkd like a baby, he's the one who hung Janet out to dry after the superbowl

and the thing that bothers me is that he's insulting these people, but at the same time trying to be them

like I said, his new album is just based on an old prince album, if it wasnt for these people he wouldnt be where he is today so he needs to chill out and stop acting like he poops ice cream.

He only has 2 solo albums, only 2 While Janet and Prince have been around for years and years and have made there mark, breaking records, selling outconcerts worldwide. they don't have to record another album ever again and if they decided to sell a concert, people will cleanhouse.

Do u see what I'm saying now??

It's not so much the insults, it's nerve of him

he's being a total hypocrite

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

dont like janet or prince or JT!

JT should get beat up. haha hes so annoying and rude looking.

hahaha

i hate how his voice sound like a robot or something. just doesnt sound like him and i dont get why ppl digg his song so much, really gay.

well this is my opinion so yeah.

Archived