Liu Yi Tong as Yin Yi Bo
Zhang Tao
Ling Mei Shi as Xia Xiao Mian
Guan Zi Jing
Qiao Zhen Yu
Niu Sheng Kai (牛晟恺)
Guo Shui Jing (郭水晶)

Synopsis:

Whether in the office or at home, the 35-year-old Yin Ye is like Wonder Woman. She can handle everything by herself and take care of everyone around her without ever getting tired. However, she seems to have forgotten to keep the warmth in her heart, that is, until an accidental run in with Xu Guang Xi at a convenience store. The boy who used to go to her house to freeload for food has grown into a sunny young man. Meeting her again, Xu Guang Xi's reliance towards her as a child has evolved into irresistible feelings of affection. But pursuing Yin Ye is not an easy feat. It means that Guangxi will have to grow up quickly as if his life were on fast forward and bear the overwhelming pressures of reality. For the sake of love, he gradually matures and learns to readjust his pace to move firmly towards her. As they grow closer, they come to understand the meaning of love. It's not about giving up but about mutual attraction, mutual respect and allowing each other to become better people.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

What's the deal with song titles for c-dramas ha-ha? From "She's the One" to "Young and Beautiful" to "Tears in Heaven" and now this, "Love the Way You Are". 

WoW that's a huge age gap between the leads. Guan Lin with Angelababy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

20 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

What's the deal with song titles for c-dramas ha-ha? From "She's the One" to "Young and Beautiful" to "Tears in Heaven" and now this, "Love the Way You Are". 

WoW that's a huge age gap between the leads. Guan Lin with Angelababy. 

Agree with the huge age gap but I guess it's only numbers since AngelaBaby looks young overall.

She's gotten a lot of flack about her acting but I find her pleasing to watch actually. Can't wait to read the plot of this drama

@ElleSor

Yea she does eheh. One of those who critiqued her bad acting was her own husband! The actor Huang Xiao Ming LoL. 

The last drama I watched her in was the one with Deng Lun? She was passable eheh. It doesn't bother me. I thought she had amazing chemistry with Wallace Chung in General & I. I enjoyed her in the movie version of Love 02O as well~

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@ElleSor

Yea she does eheh. One of those who critiqued her bad acting was her own husband! The actor Huang Xiao Ming LoL. 

The last drama I watched her in was the one with Deng Lun? She was passable eheh. It doesn't bother me. I thought she had amazing chemistry with Wallace Chung in General & I. I enjoyed her in the movie version of Love 02O as well~

IKR? I also liked O2O the movie. She acted better than the FL in the drama, IMHO.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:48 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

@ElleSor

She was really good in Horizon Tower though.

And what does Huang Xiaoming know? He’s not especially good at acting.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Psoravior said:

She was really good in Horizon Tower though.

And what does Huang Xiaoming know? He’s not especially good at acting.

IMHO HXM is ok when in comes to acting. Not really groundbreaking or anything. 

Angelababy has been in a few foreign movies in which she acted well enough.

• 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Way Love Should Be 爱情应该有的样子
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love the Way You Are 爱情应该有的样子 starring Angelababy & Lai Kuan Lin
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Love the Way You Are 爱情应该有的样子 premieres June 17, starring Angelababy & Lai Kuan Lin

Ah so it's a remake of "Something in the Rain". Guan Lin as Guang Xi is too adorbs complete with a dimpled smile. It's filled with the usual misogynistic men at workplace as well as a jerk bf.

Heck even Yi Ke's own dad isn't a great parent either. I have only watched 2.. maybe 3 ep. so far I've too many other dramas on my to-watch list.:joy:

The leads have ok chemistry though Guang Xi look really whipped for his "Jie-Jie" already.:kiss_wink: They look to be the same age, the gap isn't very noticeable. 

• LOL 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Love the Way You Are 爱情应该有的样子 premiered June 17, starring Angelababy & Lai Kuan Lin
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022 ] Love the Way You Are 爱情应该有的样子