05. Lee Soo Young

Runner-ups: 2NB, Byul

I think I'm being biased though. o_o;;

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest __Christine

GUYS;

o1 tvxq - i know i'm a fan of them but you can see how well they've achieve in this 2 years.

o2 shinhwa - they're like the seniors. 8 years is a long time!

o3 Fly to the Sky

o4 Bi

o5 se7en

so sorry suju, but i don't think they can represent korea.. yet. maybe next time? though i just lovelovelove kibum

I'm not sure on girls. But

BOA rules it all <3

Guest zoomstar

and if it's possible, i would really want god to represent. they are not coined as "Korea's Group" for nothing. not only are they less teeny bopper than some other groups out there, but they generate a very positive, optimistic image. it will also reflect very well on korea's image as a friendly state.

I TOTALLY AGREE

GOD would give Korea a positive glow... they are fantastic singers and they have accomplished so much.

Also Rain and FTTS because they would appeal to all ages... and they would make GREAT representatives

---Male soloist---

se7en

Tim

Wheesung

---Female soloist---

Boa

Gummy

Lee SooYoung

---Male group---

1TYM

BigBang

DBSK

SG Wannabee

---Female group---

BigMama

SeeYa

DBSK - they're very polite, or so I've heard, and funny. They can sing, dance, and can harmonize very well together.

Shinhwa - They're the funniest group I've ever seen. They can sing and dance very well. Not only that, some of the members have taken upon the job of acting.

Super Junior - They're job is very diverse (can I use that? o.O) Just like the other two groups, they can also dance very well. Though the singing may not be so great, their other talents make up for it.

Guest hannahlove

To represent KOREA/Korean entertainment.....

Female:

Hyori

she's the ultimate ultimate. starting from Finkl and how amazing they were to how amazing SHE IS right now

BoA

I don't like her, but she does it as well. When I mention Korean music... BoA automatically comes to mind to people who aren't Korean.

Male:

Bi

I don't know much about HIM, but from what I've seen/heard he seems like the right guy to represent Korea.... plus he's doing it ANYWAYS right now.

Se7en

It's also gonna happen and overall he's a VERY talented guy. Dancer, singer, the looks and etc.

He's not OVERLY handsome heheh which is good.

Group:

DBSK

People will see me as biased (I probably am)

but their character just seems to represent Korea really well. Their mannerisms, characters, singing and etc.

g.o.d

my roomie is obsessed and they just sound so good.

and yea, NOT your typical band.

yet they're working VERY hard and not giving up. I like what I've heard/seen so far of them.

Sg Wannabe

no others have beautiful voices like them! I can't get over it.

The outside world really needs to listen to them and also see that Korean entertainment isn't alllll about the BEST looks/dancers/etc if you know what i mean. this isn't to say that SG Wannabe aren't good looking... but they're not your typical guys

Mine would be

Boa- i don't really like her but i'm amazed everytime she performs.

Bi- I first though he's just some disgusting guy mainly bcos it's raining songs. But he proved me wrong, he can perform fast beat songs as well as ballad. Not many singers can do this.

Se7en- Knows how to make crowds go crazy, a real performer.

I choose three of them due to the fact tht they're popular in asia outside from korea.The main factor is tht they perform lives everytime they sings just adds the point.

Guest Burriej

Hmmm I would pick

Female:

BoA - She can dance, sing, everything! And she's so succesful :rolleyes: BoA Rulez! :rolleyes:

Male:

DBSK - Becuz every member has a different kind of voice, and they dont stick to 1 kind of music type :ph34r: . And offcourse they can dance :phew:

Guest natural-retard

SG wannabe and Seeya if its about their singing talent to represent Korea, but as a entertainer like singing and dancing it be Shinhwa and BoA

I was giving this some thought, and here's what I came up with:

Male

1. Rain

2. DongBangShinGi

3. Fly to the sky

4. Shinhwa

5. Se7en

Female

1. BoA

2. SeeYa

3. Lee Soo Young

4. Hyori

5. -

oow i like this

to rep Korea i would pick and in no order either.

1.SG Wannabe-they have amazing voices and they are a top selling group in Korea, which shows that alot of koreans are listening to them

2.Seeya-Again amazing voices, there new talent so they can also represent what is the future of Korean music too and again they are selling well

3.Lee Soo young-cause she has an amzing voice balled queen for sure, can hit older audiences as well young with her music

4.Hyori-she is a great entertainer, a true star power

5.Se7en-for the ladies cause he has a sweet voice and cute looks as well a great dancer too.

others to consider are Boa but since we havent heard much of her lately i sorta put her on the side but she be good. As well Kim Jong Kook cause everyone loves him esp the ladies. I can see Big Bang also reppin for the future of hip hop in korea. Honestly its hard to say cause there so many factors to consider this is just not about popularity its about Korean music and you want to try to pick from all of the generes that korean artists come from and what Koreans are actually liking and buying, etc, etc. But these are ppl who i would like to see rep Korea overseas cause i dont live in Korea and definitely love to see a line up like this, hehe

Guest Explicitj0yee

Male

1.Fly to the sky( im not being biased about them haha )

2.Sg Wannabe woo they could SING

3.Se7en his dances are amazing :D

4. epik high- although im not a big fan but i think they can show off their rap skills to the foreigners lol

5. Bi... im not a fan at all but I feel that hes the one that made Korean's more noted in the US, i mean like the singers and actors and stuff and now lots of korean Artists are debuting in america

Female

BoA- She can sing and dance amazingly and shes been such a huge success, everyone should know about her ><

Big Mama- They could really... really sing, their songs and voices make such a great impact in me. at the YG concert, i saw securities paying attention to them haha =P

Lim Jeong Hee- A singer thats greatly underrated and I think she has full potential, shes got the look the voice and talent

Chae Yeon- Shes beautiful.. and her songs are so catchy

Lee Soo Young- her ballads are so wonderful, shes a great singer, foreigners can look at korean culture with her representnig korea

Archived