If You Had To Pick Singers To Represent Korea

Colorful

Best Group all times- H.O.T

Best Dancer- Jang Woo Hyuk ( not many people can dance his style of dance and as well)

Best vocalist- Kangta

Best girl singer- Boa ( She is more known than any other girl singers in korea)

Best current group- SG Wannabe or Fly To The Sky ( dbsk can do, but SG or FTTS have better singing talents)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i choose dbsk & shinhwa [:

hmm like your choice (:

MALE:

1) shinhwa=the best korean group ever!!

2)se7en=has his own style and can really dance (:

3)sg wannabe=talented.

4) fly to the sky=hmmm i like their voice

5)kim jong gook= eheh love that squeky voice very lovely

FEMALES:

1)parkhwangbo=gosh my mom even loves her voice

2)hyori= soo pretty. can't sing. can kind of dance. but whatever..

umm.... the rest i don't know.

but overall i want shinhwa representing korea!!!

Best Dancer- Jang Woo Hyuk ( not many people can dance his style of dance and as well)

Best vocalist- Kangta

Best girl singer- Boa ( She is more known than any other girl singers in korea)

Best current group- SG Wannabe or Fly To The Sky ( dbsk can do, but SG or FTTS have better singing talents)

ummm where is shinhwa (:

i think best vocalist is shin hye sung.

1. SHINHWA SHINHWA SHINHWA - they're legends. so damn popular all over in asia. winning overseas awards. of course they have fans in america. and anddddddddd. they were chosen to represent korea before. ! PUAHAH. hyesungies voice is so angelic. and the rest of them together just sound good. enough said.

2. Fly to the Sky - have you heard the voices of them. omg!

3. Se7en - hes charming, can sing and dance!

4. Big Bang - puaha i like them so im putting them.

5. some toher realli good male singer.. =X oh yeah. SGWANNABE! cant believe i 4got about them

Females:

1. IVY

2. Hyori

3. Baek Ji Young

i dont listen to any other female artists.

Guest amasian

I Cant beilieve none of u guys mentioned Park Jung Ah From jewelry. IMO i think she has one of the best voices in korea.

Girls

Park Jung Ah Great Voice, Pretty

Hyori Got the looks, Performances and star power

Boa- Work Ethic, Dance and performances

Seeya - Straight up awersome vocalist

Bada - Cute Voice, Performance and dancer

Men

Bi - Whole package, Star power dance, performances

Sg Wannabe - Great Voice

Epik High - Best hip hop korea has to offer

Seven - same as Bi

Guest cutiepad

1.SHINHWA. THE LEGEND!

2. se7en.. cuz he's the 7th member of shinhwa! hahahha lolz

3. dbsk

4. kim jung kook. .. hmm.. he's got the most healthy korean look..

5. i personally like VOS's lead.. as well as SG wannabe's lead.. its a tied

the girls

----------

1. lee hyori !! she is just lovable.. all those samsung CFs!! as well as giodarno CFs with junki!! oh my!!

2. BoA.. Chaegeon.. she has got this lovable personality on xman

3. Seeya.. this girl group can sure SING

4. lee soo young.. she has this unique voice .. and i personally love her song "secret" alot :P

5. last is BoA.. i have difficulty putting Boa in first place cuz she is more widely known for her japanese albums instead of her korean albums.. and it is true that her fame in japan is HUGEMONgous.. its weird,but i started to like jpop cuz of BoA..

Guest o_selina_o

For male: Dong Bang Shin Ki, they deserve it and im very proud of their acheievement at the awards this yr :) <33

for female: lee soo young <3 amazing singer <3 love her <3

Guest samshiku

1. shinhwa! they are one boyband that i can no longer bring myself to call them 'boys'..they exude natural class and sophistication and yet retain this child-like goofiness and friendship backstage..

2.se7en. i think he is one TALENTED performer and singer

3.Minwoo. i mean if u have seen his live performance language is absolutely NO barrier.

4. hyesung. one of the most special and powerful voices ive heard in the korean industry..need i say more?

5. DBSK. honestly i feel tt they are the best grp out of the new generation boybands. they can dance and sing and are respectful to their seniors

6.Bi. he can REALLY dance and i think he is real hot around asia bcos of his x-factor but he needs to prove himself to be more than a publicity gimmick!

Guest StarCrystal

>> Omg, I forgot Jaurim! They've been around since 1997 and still together (even w/ side projects and solos). <3 They're awesome.

Guest NV4ever

Se7en - he can sing, dance, and HOT too!!! Pluz, he debuting in America anways...people in US gonna get to know him...He is best to represent Kpop to America..:)

Shinhwa - they the best korean band..:)

TVXQ

Hmmm...singers to represent Korea...I assume you mean ones that would impress people outside of Korea?

but that would depends on what country you're marketing to as well...not all american singers appeal to people in Korea either ^^:

For balladeers,

Male

Sung SiKyung would be my first choice ^^

He has a wonderful voice, wonderful personality, wonderful English, dresses stylishly, he's not incredibly pretty so that it may irk some people and many of his songs are quite originally Korean.

Female

Mmmm...I wanted to pick Lee Sooyoung because I love her voice...but there something lacking when she sings live...it's like she's not all there...dunno how to explain. Then I thought of Seeya but they're a bit dull...

So it's hwayobi, lim junghee. Or Sungmin...but she doesn't really have an album yet.

Group

ShinHwa, G.O.D. or V.O.S.

The first too are veterans of course.

Shinhwa's songs are more accessible as are their stages performances. They change genres like they change clothes lolz Plus they already have enough fame to stand on.

G.O.D. and V.O.S. are for a slightly more selected audience. They're special and awesome.

Guest ygbigbang

Come on now~~ Seo Taiji 8D

I am surprised H.O.T. , Shinhwa and G.O.D were not mentioned in your list..

Seo Taiji since he is already considered culture president...

1. Seo Taiji & Boys

2. H.O.T.

3. Sechskies

4. god

5. Shinhwa

1. SES

2. FinkL

3. BoA

4. Baek Jiyoung

5. Lee JungHyun

+ 6. Um JungHwa

Come on now~~ Seo Taiji 8D

YEAHHHHHH!!! one of the most influential people in korea [imo]! haha ^^;;

trying to not be biased. i don't even listen to a lot of the songs by some of the people on here but i know they have extremely good voices, its just that im too lazy to find their songs --'' haha. and some...i'm a fan of...but im not extremely obsessed ^^ and others i picked based on their other achievements outside of music so keep in mind that they might not be the best singers but they might have other good points to them ^^.

my list:

FEMALE

1. Big Mama

2. Gummy

3. Lee Hyori

4. BoA

5. Tasha [she's a femcee<333!! and has a wonderful voice ^^]

MALE

1. Seo Taiji & Boys

2. H.O.T.

3. Se7en

4. SG Wannabe

5. Epik High

i would choose:

male:

1) bi(sing, dance, act)

2)kim jong kook(sing)great voices

3)sg wannabe(sing)--great voices

4)shinhwa(overall)

female:

1)boa(dance and sing)

2)hyori(sing and dance)

3)cheon sang ji hee(combination of all)

4)chae yeon(sing and dance)

but i think the one that can really represent korea and make korea known to the world is bi

having being the first korean cele to be one of the 100 most influential ppl in the world meant something

bi can not only represent korea and oso asia!!!!!

Guest thequondam

MALE

1. Se7en

2. Lee Seung Gi

3. Seo Taiji

FEMALE

1. BoA

2. Lee Soo Young

3. Hyori

GROUP

1. Super Junior

2. Shinwha