[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Chronicles of Su 苏记, starring Landi Li and Theo Ju

sugarplum892

ubjJJI5.jpg

Cr cnewsdevotee

Details:

Chinese title: 苏记 / Su Ji

English title: The Chronicles of Su
Genre: Historical, romance

Director:  Gao Yi Jun

Episodes: 30

Broadcast Date: 

Network: Youku

Note: ~~ Adapted from the novel "The Emperor’s Strategy" (天子谋) by Qing Yao (青垚)

Cast:

Li Lan Di as Su Lili
Zhu Zheng Ting as Qi Fengxiang
Ma Wen Yuan as Jiang Qiudi
Xu Mu Chan as Yan Huan
He Peng as Bao Lei
Zong Yuan Yuan

Synopsis:

Su Lili is a young woman who runs the Su coffin parlor. Two noblemen appear consecutively in her life and she is pulled into the grievances and struggles involving family and country.

One spring morning, Su Lili rescues a man named Mu Tou from distress. No one knows that one of them is the daughter of a prominent official from the previous court while the other is actually the son of Linjiang King in disguise. They hide in town while averting people's eyes yet grow to know each other's hearts. Before anything can start, Mu Tou disappears.

In these troubled times, the cunning and ruthless Qi Feng Xiang discovers Su Lili's real identity. He forces her to stay yet sways between using her to his advantage or running from it all. Can he provide her with a corner of peace and can she give him the sky and the earth? Can Mu Tou whose whereabouts are unknown return to her?

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 2 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Chronicles of Su 苏记
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Chronicles of Su 苏记, starring Landi Li and Theo Ju
1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

I don't know any of the actors but it sounds promising.

I hope to watch this soon.

Come on, Asher Ma was in World of Honor- Cao Wei Ning, that handsome guy killed by his shifu at his own wedding, remember?)

Landi Li is actually not a newcomer, it's just she IMO never was given a good FL role in a good production.

Theo Zhu - haven't seen him before, but he has a number of upcoming lead roles in dramas I'm waiting for). 

Xu Mu Chan- I remember her supporting roles in Lost Love In Times and Jiu Liu Overlord. 

I will definitely check the drama when it airs, hopefully it's coming soon.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Come on, Asher Ma was in World of Honor- Cao Wei Ning, that handsome guy killed by his shifu at his own wedding, remember?)

Landi Li is actually not a newcomer, it's just she IMO never was given a good FL role in a good production.

Theo Zhu - haven't seen him before, but he has a number of upcoming lead roles in dramas I'm waiting for). 

Xu Mu Chan- I remember her supporting roles in Lost Love In Times and Jiu Liu Overlord. 

I will definitely check the drama when it airs, hopefully it's coming soon.

I haven't watched any of the above. 

Hahaha! I have heard of WoH but never really gotten around to watching it.

Thanks for the rundown. Might give some a try. 

3 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I haven't watched any of the above. 

Hahaha! I have heard of WoH but never really gotten around to watching it.

Thanks for the rundown. Might give some a try. 

Oh, sorry:D, my fault). Well, overall what I ment re Asher Ma- the guy looked very promising in WoH, in general). So I would love to check how is he doing in a different role. Same re the other ML, mostly bcs he is in some upcoming dramas that I'll definitely watch when they come onscreen). 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Oh, sorry:D, my fault). Well, overall what I ment re Asher Ma- the guy looked very promising in WoH, in general). So I would love to check how is he doing in a different role. Same re the other ML, mostly bcs he is in some upcoming dramas that I'll definitely watch when they come onscreen). 

Thanks for the recommendations. 

I will have to check this out.