Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

*** As a celebrity, Cha Eunwoo is the full package. The idol is very handsome, often attracting attention for his gorgeous visuals. He has appeared on the covers of many magazines, each impressing more than the last. Eunwoo was recently announced as the cover model for the September editions of W Korea, modeling items from the brand Chaumet. This styling is a bit different from his usual recently.   :ohboy2:

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

Spoiler

GVFvHdbW8AA5CxZ.jpeg

GVFvHdbXwAAY6MG.jpeg

photos source : Koreaboo

• Love 1

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for individual idols!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 1,730 idols, using big data collected from July 22 to August 22.   Cha Eun Woo climbed to third place with a brand reputation index of 3,251,136, marking a 13.27 percent rise in his score since July.   :sweet:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. aespa’s Karina
  2. IVE’s Jang Won Young
  3. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  4. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon
  5. BTS’s Jin
  6. BTS’s Jimin
  7. IVE’s An Yu Jin
  8. aespa’s Winter
  9. KISS OF LIFE’s Natty
  10. RIIZE’s Wonbin
  11. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
  12. BTS’s Jungkook
  13. Red Velvet’s Wendy
  14. cignature’s Jeewon
  15. Red Velvet’s Yeri
  16. Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji
  17. THE BOYZ’s Sunwoo
  18. Red Velvet’s Joy
  19. THE BOYZ’s Juyeon
  20. EXO’s Baekhyun
  21. Red Velvet’s Irene
  22. TWICE’s Jeongyeon
  23. THE BOYZ’s Hyunjae
  24. SHINee’s Key
  25. TWICE’s Sana
  26. Super Junior’s Kyuhyun
  27. LE SSERAFIM’s Kim Chaewon
  28. SEVENTEEN’s Mingyu
  29. ENHYPEN’s Sunghoon
  30. TWICE’s Nayeon

118291_252532_4853.jpg

118291_252533_496.jpg

source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=118291

Discover hidden gems of 2024

K-dramas have continued to captivate audiences worldwide with their unique blend of storytelling, compelling characters, and stunning visuals. While many popular series have garnered significant attention, there are several hidden gems that deserve more recognition. 

In 2024, several underrated K-dramas have quietly made their mark, offering fresh and engaging narratives that might have slipped under your radar. From heartwarming romances to thrilling mysteries, these lesser-known series provide diverse genres to suit every viewer’s taste.

Whether you’re a seasoned K-drama fan or new to the scene, exploring these underrated gems can be a delightful experience. So, grab your popcorn and get ready to discover some of the best-kept secrets in the K-drama world this year.

Wonderful World

Wonderful World is a drama that blends mystery and romance. It features Cha Eun Woo and Kim Nam Joo. Despite its engaging plot and strong performances, it remains underrated. 

Many K-drama fans might overlook it due to its slower pace and less flashy production compared to more popular series. However, its deep emotional connections and unique storyline make it a hidden gem. It’s perfect for those who enjoy heartfelt and complex storytelling.

2024 has brought several underrated K-dramas that deserve more attention from fans. Missing Crown Prince offers a heartfelt historical romance with deep emotional connections, making it a hidden gem for those who appreciate intricate storytelling. 

Similarly, Captivating the King presents a unique twist on the classic love story, with solid characters and a compelling plot someone should not overlook. Lastly, Wonderful World blends mystery and romance, featuring stellar performances from Cha Eun Woo and Kim Nam Joo, yet needs to be more appreciated due to its slower pace.

These dramas may not have the flashy production or fast-paced action of more popular series, but their rich narratives and well-developed characters provide a rewarding viewing experience. For K-drama fans seeking something different and emotionally resonant, these underrated shows are definitely worth exploring. Don’t miss out on these hidden treasures in the world of K-dramas!

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/discover-hidden-gems-of-2024-bet-you-missed-out-on-a-killer-paradox-my-sweet-mobster-and-more-k-dramas-this-year-1343050

*** On August 27, Cha Eun Woo revealed that he  is set to showcase his chemistry with pop star Peder Elias in their upcoming collaboration for new single 'hey hello,' releasing August 30. The image features the backlit silhouettes of Cha Eun Woo and Peder Elias. Can't wait!! I'm excited it will be mixed with English lyrics. The duo previously collaborated on a romantic duet of Peder Elias's hit song 'Bonfire' in 2022, which was featured on Cha Eun Woo's YouTube channel.   :partyblob:

1724804878-img-5546.jpeg

*** Cha Eun Woo recently gave fans a glimpse of his late-night cycling adventure. On August 27, Cha Eun Woo shared several photos on his personal account, accompanied by a bicycle emoji. In the images, he is seen fully geared up in cycling attire, complete with a helmet and goggles. The photos also capture Cha Eun Woo lifting his bike with one hand and enjoying a beer post-ride. Glad he is exercising outside the gym too.   :emmm:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_KJ0K8SIcR/?hl=en&img_index=7

1724799899-img-5535.jpeg

*** Cha Eun Woo and Mingyu shared similar posts and I believed they have gone on cycling together recenly. Mingyu uploaded photos from a nightly bike ride. He looked so cute in pink! I believe it was not a coincidence that these besties uploaded such similar photos back-to-back and were likely even each other’s photographers. If Jungkook is not in the military, he can able to join them.   :piggydance:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_FkRXbzuED/?hl=en&img_index=5

New video's are up on Cha  Eun Woo's YT channel! :). They  have English subs on them *Everyone does but today's video does not have subs yet*.

*The two newest video's are  here the first one is from 8-26-2024 and the 2nd one *It is from today (8-28-2024) The older/other ones are under spoiler tags.

5 in all.

Spoiler

*** Cha Eun Woo and Norwegian singer/song-writer Peder Elias have teamed up for the perfect, late summer pop single, "Hey Hello". I love it! The song is good. Sweet boys, sweet song.   :approves:

*** On August 29 KST, Cha Eun Woo uploaded several photos on his social media along with a blue heart emoji. The photos show him in the middle of a magazine photoshoot. So good looking..... I wonder how it feels being Cha Eun Woo....I'm sure it must feel pressured and blessed at the same time. His muscles are just getting firmer and bigger..  :glee:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_P2R91yB_V/?hl=en&img_index=9

1724952655-img-5669.jpeg

1724952655-img-5670.jpeg

1724952655-img-5671.jpeg

8 High School Rom-Com K-Dramas You Don't Want To Miss

There are no two people who have the exact same high school experience. Some have posters of their favorite boy band stuck in their locker, some are working in a convenience store to save up for college, some spend too much time studying to get perfect grades but forget to go out with their friends, while others hang out with their friends so much that their grades… well, let’s change the subject!

However, despite all these differences, one thing almost everyone experiences in high school is falling in love for the first time or at least having a crush on a super attractive person from their school. So, whether you are still in high school or have graduated already, here are eight K-drama romcoms set in high school to watch. You’ll get a toothache from the sweet, sweet teenage romance.

True Beauty

True-Beauty.jpg

Based on the viral 2018 webtoon of the same name, “True Beauty” is one of those K-dramas that almost everyone has heard of.

The story revolves around Lim Ju Gyeong (Moon Ga Young), a high school student who has been bullied for years for being conventionally unattractive. When she transfers to a new school, she sees an opportunity to turn her life around and end the constant bullying. Her plan? Apply makeup to conceal her blemished skin and chapped lips. Her makeup becomes a shield that not only protects her from bullying but also boosts her confidence, leading to friendships and even romantic attention from Lee Su Ho (Cha Eun Woo), the most popular boy at school, and his close-friend-turned-rival, Han Seo Jun (Hwang In Youp). But as everything seems to be going great, the question remains: Will her secret be exposed and turn her life into a living hell?

Despite being a colorful romcom, “True Beauty” isn’t afraid to show the darker side of bullying. While it may not be an intellectual piece of media, it serves as a window into the harsh reality of being bullied for things one cannot change – their face. The only downside of “True Beauty” is that it will give you the worst case of second lead syndrome.

Start watching “True Beauty”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

8 K-Pop Idols Who Prove Pure, Delicate Visuals Never Go Out Of Style

20240809193817_Irene-Eunwoo-Wonyoung-V.j

No matter what the trends are, there’s something about pure, soft visuals that have a really timeless look. The kind of visuals that don’t need to be accentuated with heavy makeup are always going to be in style! Here are some examples of idols with these delicate, naturally flawless-looking visuals that span across K-pop generations.

2. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo

You can’t mention standard-setting visuals without talking about Cha Eun Woo of ASTRO! From the group’s debut in 2016 to today, Cha Eun Woo is still one of the most iconic male visuals in K-pop. His classically handsome looks and perfect proportions mean that he always looks good!

credit : soompi news

*** Recently, an Indian actor gained attention for his resemblance to Cha Eun Woo! On August 28, an account shared a video with the caption “South Asian Cha Eunwoo in the back.” Video shows a man in the back eating popcorn, who is indicated to be the lookalike. Looking at him, you can see what the OP meant, as he has similar eye shape as Eunwoo.  :kaching3:

GWGMvgGWoAEB13o.jpeg

*** Recently, the long-standing newspaper Starnews conducted a survey to celebrate its 20th anniversary. Research company Gallup Korea carried out the survey, interviewing 1,052 men and women aged 19 to 69 across the country from the 19th to the 23rd. According to the results, some of the most promising names in both singing and acting, as voted by the public, were announced. Cha Eun Woo received 23% of the votes and ranks 3rd. This is the list of the top 10 most promising Korean artists pursuing both singing and acting.   

Here’s the list of the top 10 most versatile actors/actresses in Korea:

1. IU – 31%

2. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA – 23%

3. ASTRO’s Cha Eun-woo – 23%

4. Apink’s Eun-ji – 18%

5. EXO’s D.O. – 17%

6. 2PM’s Junho – 15%

7. Lim Young-woong – 11%

8. BLACKPINK’s Jisoo – 9%

9. Kwon Eun-bi – 8%

10. Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung – 7%

*** On September 8, Cha Eun Woo was spotted alongside G-Dragon at Nikelab Seoul, located in the bustling district of Myeongdong-gil. G-Dragon really knows everyone, he's such a very friendly person. I like Gdragon, too!  I wonder what event was this because I heard that Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Jihyo, and Park Eun Bi also were there.   

1725835383-chaeunwoo-gdragon.jpg

20240909_045338_698_0069_n.jpg

photos source : allkpop

G-Dragon Posts Fun Photos with Cha Eun Woo and Cho Sae Ho, Sparking Fan Buzz

Screenshot-2024-09-09-at-11.56.10%E2%80%

G-Dragon recently took to Instagram to share some candid photos featuring Cha Eun Woo, Cho Sae Ho, and artist Verdy. In the photos, G-Dragon can be seen smiling, while Cha Eun Woo flashes a peace sign, and Cho Sae Ho and Verdy beam at the camera.

Cho Sae Ho had also shared the same photo earlier on his Instagram with the caption, “Thank you, Verdy,” further fueling fans’ excitement about the unexpected group.

A day before, G-Dragon posted another photo from his meet-up with 2NE1’s CL and pop star Pharrell Williams. In the images, G-Dragon is seen striking a casual pose in a cap, while CL leans on Pharrell’s shoulder, drawing attention from fans.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.news1.kr/entertain/celebrity-topic/5535477

*** Calvin Klein has released its highly anticipated Fall 2024 Men's Collection campaign featuring Cha Eun Woo. The campaign, captured by photographer Park Jong Ha and videographer AJ Duan. It showcases Cha Eun Woo in a fresh, modern take on classic menswear. It's a  refined, tailored looks of the collection. He brings a fresh new take to the brand's fall campaign, combining the classic style with the modern essence. This guy is an ambassador of many houses, his value is increasing day be day. Many of the luxury houses want him. He's a very classy model. CK has the right pick. I hope he becomes the global ambassador. Calvin Klein out there snatching the 1997 liners lol - first Jungkook, then Mingyu and now Cha Eun Woo! I need a group photoshoot soon when Jungkook completes his MS next year. Dare I say, Cha Eun Woo here is a bit rougher looking, which suits him. The photoshoot didn't whitewash his face. You can see his natural skin texture and color, which makes him look even better. That's just the look of a real man. He looks hot!  

1725984689-header-photo.jpg

1725986472-image.png

1725986476-image.png

Spoiler

1725986481-image.png

1725986505-image.png

1725986512-image.png

1725986516-image.png

1725986520-image.png

*** On September 12, Hong Seok-chun guested on entertainer Park Myung-soo's YouTube show, "Face Genius Cha Eun-soo."  Entertainer Hong Seok-chun is the very first homosexual to come out on air in Kore. Here, he shared how devastated he felt when he lost over 300 photos of  Cha Eun-woo from "Law of the Jungle" shooting. During the talk, Park Myung-soo mentioned Hong Seok-chun's YouTube show "Jewel Box," which features a handsome celebrity in each episode. Since Hong Seok-chun meets a good-looking celebrity every week, Park Myung-soo curiously asked who his real favorite was out of all the handsome celebrities. Hong Seok-chun immediately said, "It's Cha Eun-woo, and that's not going to be changed. When Cha Eun-woo first debuted as ASTRO, we went to New Caledonia for 'Law of the Jungle.' Originally, it was between Cha Eun-woo and two other members, but I chose him. I thought, 'This one is going to make it big.' So, I picked him and told the production team, 'It has to be him. I just know he's going to succeed—definitely arrange it with him. During the week of filming, no matter how tough things got, I was so happy. Even though we had nowhere to sleep and everything was exhausting, just looking at Cha Eun-woo's face relieved all my fatigue.  Before we went deep into the jungle to start shooting, we spent the first day at a hotel. During that one-night stay, I took over 300 photos of Cha Eun-woo by the pool. After taking those photos, I coached him on which poses to strike, which angles suited him best, and things like that. But you know, I lost that phone! I lost it in Thailand. I got into a fight with someone, and they threw my phone into a ditch! There were like 300 photos of Cha Eun-woo on that phone! You don't know how much I wanted to recover it! Anyway, now the photos are all gone."

201985279_700.webp

source : SBS Star

Top 10 feel-good K-dramas from 2024 to watch

In a world filled with stress and uncertainty, there's nothing quite like a feel-good K-drama to brighten your day. These heartwarming stories, filled with laughter, love, and a touch of magic, have a unique ability to lift our spirits and leave us feeling inspired. Whether you're a seasoned K-drama fan or new to the genre, this list of top 10 feel-good K-dramas of 2024 is sure to have something for everyone.

Get ready to immerse yourself in enchanting worlds, fall in love with unforgettable characters, and experience the pure joy and satisfaction that only a great K-drama can bring. Let's dive into the best feel-good K-dramas of the year and discover why they've captured the hearts of audiences around the globe.

Wonderful World

It is about Eun Soo-hyun, a psychology professor whose life turns upside down after her young son is killed in an unjust accident. As she struggles with grief and seeks revenge, she finds herself helping others who have faced similar pain. 

This drama beautifully blends themes of love, resilience, and healing, offering uplifting moments despite its darker themes. With a captivating storyline and strong performances, it's a must-watch for K-drama fans who appreciate emotional depth and character growth.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-10-feel-good-k-dramas-from-2024-to-watch-lovely-runner-doctor-slump-queen-of-tears-and-more-1347924