Guest jpnoroe3

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jamieguo28

I.N.V.U.

Chocolat

although they stopped it, did they?..

According to someone I've heard, the author of I.N.V.U. is taking a hiatus from that series to write The Queen's Knight. Don't know if that means she'll bring it back or not. And the final volume 8 of Chocolat should have been released already in Korea in Feb.

kismetology - Ice Kunion is publishing Goong in the USA. Volume 1 is already out in English. The goong thread on this board in this section has scanlations in English.

wandaaaa - Lovely Scans is scanslating Become a Sweet Darling at

http://lovelyscans.sitesled.com/

Here's the description of it:Summary: "Yoo Nan Hee is a high school girl and also the leader of the drama department. She was always a cheerful person, but everything changed when she began to feel something for Jan Gook Yung. When she discovers that Jan Gook Yung is dating the princess of class 12, Oh Eun Yung, she ends up drunk. The poor Jang Gook Yung gets stuck with taking her home but because of an accident he momentarily decides to take her to his house instead. Once there, she accidentally knocks him out and takes his clothes off for him because he fainted. The next morning her parents see the shocking image and decide that they must get married! Now they have to try to live a normal life... if they can..."

Thanks to everyone's recommendations, I'm reading Hot-Blooded Woman now and loving it. :D

Guest Kumikox3

yea i heard about that. It's so disappointing because INVU. stopped at the spot where it was getting much better. I hope she continues. T-T.

Guest x0_krnstargurl_0x

I'd say Full House, Chocolat, and Goong

btw, does anyone know where i can find scans for Chocolat???

• 2 months later...
Guest diemtrang

i think :

1. Yol Hyol Kang Ho (열혈강호) : it's very funny .... & it's game online ^^

2. Goong : very funny ^^

3. Hot Blood Woman : very funny ^^

4. snow drop

Guest *TINGTING

Goong and Chocolat.

Really funny and the artists draw very well.

I get Goong from a local Korean manhwa store.

And they have Chocolat in English at Borders.

Guest yokemun

The Bride Of The Water God

love it so much but too bad..is licensed now....can't read them anymore...

*cry*

Guest LeilaKanoe

vanilla ice is so cool and cute *_* i recommend it *-*\/

someone has chocolat's scans?? i would like to read chocolat...

i cannot buy it ç_ç~~~ on ice kunion site, the vols. are not complete... ç_ç

if somebody have i will be thankful! (_ _) PM for me! =]

Guest Smileforjessie

Kill Me Kiss Me

Great story plot, and beautiful drawings! =D

isn't kill me kiss me from tokyo pop? hahaha...so therefore, it's japanese? ><

anyways,

i love CHOCOLAT!!!

i have the 4 volumes from ice kunion....i know volume 5 is out but i'll buy them when im not sooo skint.

=]

i read volume 1 of goong but it didnt appeal to me much because i already watched the drama for it. =X

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I read a lot of manhwa over the past years, i'll try to list what i can remember. I'll also come back in here to recommend a few others. :)

"Princess" has got to be the best manhwa i've ever read!

not your typical manhwa at all!

so many twist and turns.. :)

and it has everything! be it drama, romance, love, princesses, royalty, fantasy, politics, action, and etc.

I consider this the best art i've ever seen in a manhwa!

next along would be "Operation Liberate Men", soo soo good! it's another not your typical manhwa!

"The Sexy Simpleton" and "New Sexy Simpleton" by Hwang Mi Ri

extremely hilarious.

I absolutely love Hwang Mi Ri's work~

"Love or Money" and "Utopia of Homosexuality" by Lee Sang Eun, was really good too. :)

"They too Love", is very hilarious.

I've never got to finish Snow Drop, (left it at vol 9), and I sold my whole series.. so I don't know if I should recommend it, but i honestly thought it was okay. Also I.N.V.U wasn't really that good too, the author discontinued it. Goong was pretty good, a bit overrated than it should be. I liked the drama better than the manhwa(surprisingly).

Archived