Favourite Japanese BL Drama Series

Drama Bowl

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

here are some of my favorite Japanese BL drama series:

Ossan's Love (2018): This comedy follows the love lives of two middle-aged men who work at the same company. It is a heartwarming and funny series that will make you laugh and cry.

What Did You Eat Yesterday? (2019): This slice-of-life drama follows the relationship between two men who are roommates and also lovers. It is a realistic and touching series that will give you a glimpse into the lives of gay couples in Japan.
What Did You Eat Yesterday? Japanese BL drama posterOpens in a new window

Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! (2020): This fantasy BL drama follows a man who suddenly gains the ability to read people's minds after he turns 30. He uses his new power to help people, including a handsome coworker who he starts to develop feelings for.
Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! Japanese BL drama posterOpens in a new window

Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! Japanese BL drama poster
My Beautiful Man (2021): This drama is based on a popular BL novel. It follows the story of a high school student who falls in love with his teacher. The series is a coming-of-age story that explores themes of love, loss, and self-discovery.
My Beautiful Man Japanese BL drama posterOpens in a new window

Life~Love on the Line (2020): This drama follows the love lives of two men who are firefighters. It is a suspenseful and romantic series that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Life~Love on the Line Japanese BL drama posterOpens in a new window

These are just a few of the many great Japanese BL drama series that are out there. If you are a fan of BL, I highly recommend checking them out.