[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest PuccaGirl_64

thnx 4 da translations and the video for the 2nd chili attack..!! *xcited*

the video odesn't work on my comp dnt know y...it just ave a pic of the 'e' sign (internet) it doesn't play as well..do u know wat might ave gone wrong??

THnX..( i really wanted 2 c dis vid..)

EdiT: I know now the compressed file (codec) doesn't work on windows media player... unlucky me!!..

Pau, there was another scene with Bokgu's expression similar to Youngjae's but I can't recall. When I watched last epi. of Ijuksa, I saw it but forgot it in my misery. I think when he was DJ. Thank goodness, I've seen Ijuksa through and now back to FH joy and LYJ's ssagaji ways. :lol:

im just about to start IJUKSA from episode 1! :o

i guess ill just watch full house after watching ijuksa, like many biers did. :P

thank God for FULL HOUSE!!!! :lol:

Guest mei_yee_chan

missed you again jaky....

Just came back from a church play at my cousin's church....about what Christmas is.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FULL HOUSERS!!!!!!

Guest hanhan04

I love watching the behind the scenes clips; it shows just how close the cast and staff were. Does anyone here have the Director's Cut? I have a few questions regarding some of the scenes on the extra clip that I need translated cuz there's no eng. subs. There's this one NG scene where MY brought flowers for JE after YJ came back and there was this cute scene where the guy who plays MY (sorry don't know his name) was flirting w/ Bi and SHK was laughing and said something then Bi walked up to her and told her somethign about the camera? Can someone translate that if they have it. Thanx in advance.

Haven't finished reading the backlog yet so if someone already answered your question, I am sorry for repeating it again here.

Obviously when BI and KSS were filming FH, they got along so well that everyone in the crew "paired them up". It all started when they would laugh so hard whenever they saw each other and couldn't smoothly carry a conversation for the drama. Anyway, in this clip, SHK joked about how compatible Bi and KSS are because they were posing like a couple (Bi held the flowers that KSS brought). This is when Bi approached her and said "don't say that in front of the camera" (something like that). You can see how happy they were while filming FH.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Haven't finished reading the backlog yet so if someone already answered your question, I am sorry for repeating it again here.

Obviously when BI and KSS were filming FH, they got along so well that everyone in the crew "paired them up". It all started when they would laugh so hard whenever they saw each other and couldn't smoothly carry a conversation for the drama. Anyway, in this clip, SHK joked about how compatible Bi and KSS are because they were posing like a couple (Bi held the flowers that KSS brought). This is when Bi approached her and said "don't say that in front of the camera" (something like that). You can see how happy they were while filming FH.

Hehehe... thank you so much! After watching the NG clips again, I'm rewatching the whole drama from the beginning and boy am I am enjoying it! IJUKSA makes me appreciate FH so much more- not because IJUKSA wasn't good (I love his new look as the bodyguard and his whole-hearted acting), but I love the chemistry between SHK & Bi! That's all I have to say for now. Thanx again!

fatgrl slim oo the second chili attack yeah I've seen that already but which part was when SHK was teasing Bi and KSS. sorry but my eyes are just too slow to catch stuff like that. :(

thanks! and WISH YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS!

like everyone else did, i'm re-watching full house again after ijuksa. well actually I haven't finished ijuksa. I don't know but i'm digging it. I stopped at episode 7. I'm re-opening all the full house NGs :lol: full house rocks!!

Guest sweet_maple

almost my family love FH :my garndmother,my aunt,my mum ,my cousin (even he is just 5 ^__^) and me

it never happened before

Full House !!aja aja fighting

Guest fatgrrl_slim

fatgrl slim oo the second chili attack yeah I've seen that already but which part was when SHK was teasing Bi and KSS. sorry but my eyes are just too slow to catch stuff like that. :(

thanks! and WISH YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS!

like everyone else did, i'm re-watching full house again after ijuksa. well actually I haven't finished ijuksa. I don't know but i'm digging it. I stopped at episode 7. I'm re-opening all the full house NGs :lol: full house rocks!!

pwrpufgrl, it's within the Kim Sung Soo interview. Look for the part where they were shooting the scene where Young Jae opened the door and found Min Hyuk with a bouquet of roses for Ji Eun.

Oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO FULL HOUSERS EVERYWHERE!!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

almost my family love FH :my garndmother,my aunt,my mum ,my cousin (even he is just 5 ^__^) and me

it never happened before

Full House !!aja aja fighting

FH definitely brings the whole family together!!!! ^_^

merry christmas fullhousers!!! :D

this year was really a good one coz even though soompi broke down, we all managed to bring it up again, with much renewed passion especially for our fave thread, fullhouse..this really feels like home!!! :)

aja aja everyone!!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

someone can re upload this video? i wanna watch it!

the link keep saying 'download limit exceed'

edit: it work now. downloading it. thanks for e link!

Erm...just tried to download and I could.

Guest strungout

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHINGUS !!!

May all fullhousers experience joy and peace in the coming year !! :D

May the new year bring news of a new Bi-Kyo drama serial ..... heheh! I couldn't resist! :D:P

Luv'em too much to give up hope!! :)

God Bless everyone. Peace and goodwill prevail on earth.

Guest strungout

A small christmas gift for all and especially for himawari ....(becos she was looking for MVs)

Here's the link for an FH MV:

http://download.yousendit.com/72D58E5BBED8851B

This MV is made by someone called the evil witchdoctor. The song is I think I by Byul but it's different from the one in the OST. Hope you all like it. Credits are at the end of the MV.