[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Its been a long time, the last visit I made in this thread. I am amazed its keeping alive.

Lah, I do like them too............ but my dream seems pooffffffffffff - gggggggggggggone.

Well miracle sometimes happen, they may pair in a drama or movie.

Enjoy watching the Pinoy version and hope you will have good time!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have Geu Deh Ji Geum by Lee Bo Ram piano sheets? please i need it badly! thanks! and if u can pm it that would be great!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jjeennyyccaa

Hello everyone....Is FULL HOUSE 2 really in the works because it seems that they're taking centuries for the production and up to now still no news of Full house 2, its cast and when it will air...Its been 2 years since we've heard the news about it's sequel and up to now still nothing...... :(

KBS world started re-airing Full House today! From 1st January to 4th January...4-5 hours everyday. :)

A great way to start a new year! :D

Im very surprised when I open KBS World and found FH was aired..

Still enjoy the show!

Anybody know is it only this drama? I mean, airing a great drama, around 5 hours per day with very minimum break is very great. Wonder if I can have the chance 2 watch other good drama too..

Guest official-dee

KBS world started re-airing Full House today! From 1st January to 4th January...4-5 hours everyday. :)

A great way to start a new year! :D

YES ! I'm quitely surprise when I turn my channel to KBSW then I found FH was aired AGAIN. woohoo !

I still soo enjoying the show. a really good thing to starts this new year ! :D

btw, happy new year everyone!

Guest adikkeluangman

I think today will be the last part. It started now at KBSW and will end at 7.20pm. Few days, watched this and made my parents mad. ke ke ke... Rain annoying cuteness overload.

Guest lucky_moon

I watched it on Sat @ KBSW, really made my day, no matter how many times I keep watch it, I can't get sick of the drama, really great drama.

Guest maesor

whee, i finished rewatching it on KBSW today. it was still as awesome as ever, i knew this drama was my favorite for a reason. i fell in love with rain and his smiling eyes all over again. and song hye gyo is still cute. no matter how many times you see it, it's still awesome.

Hi everbody

I re up Full House OST in case s.o want to download it.

KBS world know how to begin this year by airing Full House hehe

enjoy it

Download Full House OST full (22 songs )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wnxgzlnwdm3/OST.Full House.rar

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6670/62248111.jpg

Thanks for the link!! Gonna download it now... :)

Song Hye Kyo doesn't seem to act in a lot of shows now... Think only once after Full House right?

Want to see Rain in more Korean dramas too! Prefer him in Korea dramas rather than the Hollywood movies..

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know where to download full house with English subs?

i want to know where too. i'm trying to watch it again for my 5th time lol. i haven't seen it in a while.

Could someone please reupload or give me links where I could download the Full House episode with english subtitles please? I would be really grateful!!

• 3 weeks later...