[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest chinaeyes711

FullHouse will be replay again for the nth time in QTV channel 11 here in the Philippines, starting August 24, 2009 10:50am.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest remhsak02

Yeah, ever since I heard it i was really excite coz I miss the drama very much. Richard G was the first one that popped into my mind on who would play Bi's character but I'm a bit not sure about Heart- I was rooting for Marian. I've been re watching fullhouse lately- I really miss this drama!

I also want Marian to play SHK's character 'cause she'll definitely give justice to the role...but Heart will be the lead female along Richard G.

Guest remhsak02

oh wow the forever favorite Kyo and Bi had been to the Philippines right?

not yet but they've been interviewed by one of the best and well-known journalists (Jessica Soho) here in the Phil. and it was shown on a popular magazine show..Full House has also been featured in the same show before... :)

Guest SweetKYO

Why was it that there were talked that they've been to Philippines - some said they saw them in one place there

I just cant remember the place. but that was past.

Guest chinaeyes711

I know, that news has been circulating for a while now. I dont know if its true ot not. those people who start spreading that news hasn't produced a proof ex. photos.

still in shock mode after learning about SHK and HB. I can still feel pain in my heart.

Guest SweetKYO

But I have read an interview with Rain in April or May after that BBQ Resto news came out

he denied any relationship with SHK, which is good so, both of them are cleared. But of course

we wish them to collaborate again in any thing CF, movie or drama or even just guesting. WISH!!!

Guest remhsak02

I'm really happy that Qtv is replaying Full House!!!! :lol:

I also like Marian but I think she and Richard has quite an age gap..but I wish it would be Marian-DingDong!

yeah, I just watched the third episode earlier on Qtv and I really missed BiKyo.. honestly, I even slightly believed that they had a relationship before.. :lol: ..

Richard is a year older than Marian..but Heart will be playing SHK's role..it's already recorded on her wiki page..

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Why was it that there were talked that they've been to Philippines - some said they saw them in one place there

I just cant remember the place. but that was past.

That was already proven to be NOT TRUE. Unfortunately, some people twisted the facts and made it appear like BiKyo fans in the Philippines are spreading such rumors when in fact, that was not the case.

Guest SweetKYO

That was already proven to be NOT TRUE. Unfortunately, some people twisted the facts and made it appear like BiKyo fans in the Philippines are spreading such rumors when in fact, that was not the case.

Hi fatgrrl, oh ya otherwise, its had been a big news there too. Then its just a gossip, which put them in

nbecoming situation - thus, even both of them may have infatuation, but both have their own sked and it

did not prosper, so, Rain was forced to deny any relationship - but it took him years to do it, until April this year ha.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there.

is there a decent/high quality of full house link somewhere on megaupload or otherwise? i tried looking through the forum, but either missed it or could not find it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jjeennyyccaa

I also want Marian to play SHK's character 'cause she'll definitely give justice to the role...but Heart will be the lead female along Richard G.

looks like we've got different preference....please please please...anyoune but Marian...I'm already fed up watching her...Wish it would be heart or any new pretty face so it will give a fresh vibe just like Han ji eun's character....Marian is overly expose......

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...