Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1495782wpp/7-korean-dramas-and-movies-to-watch-this-halloween

7 Korean Dramas And Movies To Watch This Halloween

Oct 31, 2021

With the days getting shorter and the nights getting longer, there’s no doubt that fall is upon us—which means Halloween is just around the corner. With that spookiest day of the year creeping ever-closer, it’s only natural to want to indulge our darker sides, especially when it comes to binging dramas and movie watching. But which Korean dramas and films are best when you’re looking for something a little less fluffy and a lot more creepy? Here’s a list of K-dramas and movies that are sure to get your heart racing!

1. “Tale of the Nine-Tailed

Starring Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah, “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” may not seem like the most horrifying of dramas, but it really does have its fair share of creepy moments. Full of gods and demons, and a wide variety of supernatural beings, this drama has a lot going for it when it comes to all things dark and fantastic, but really, the best part of this entire drama is the chemistry between our reluctant fox hero and his human love interest. That being said, in the grand scheme of all things Halloween-y and horrifying, this drama is pretty mild, but for those who want to indulge in the dark and still be able to sleep at night, this drama fits the bill nicely.

----

Spoiler

below were also mentioned, which i like, but not Boah related drama/movie ...

#2 Master's Sun

#4 Train to Busan

#7 The Divine Fury

Spoiler

I agree with the article that TOTNT had a bit of horror genre, which was actually unexpected.

In fact, I still cannot forget this particular scene which gave me the total creep!

https://bbo-tiful.tumblr.com/post/666514415333654528/20211031-happy-halloween-bbo-i-everyday

• Blob 1

here is another news article posted online [2021.11.01]

link here:- 

https://www.ikbn.news/mobile/article.html?no=130024

Korea Sale Festa kicks off... Most of the 2053 companies participated in the history

(( excerpt ))

Spoiler

'Korea Shopping Week, Korea Sale Festa', which marks its sixth anniversary this year, will be held for two weeks from the 1st to the 15th. 

This year too, the opening ceremony will be held online and non-face-to-face, and the recording of the opening ceremony will be broadcast on the MBC channel from 12:20 pm on the 1st. 

At the opening ceremony, about 30 people including Kim Yeon-hwa, chairman of the Coseppe Promotion Committee, industry representatives, and local merchants and consumers participated through video connection with the studio site. 

Prime Minister Boo-gyeom Kim, Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Moon Seung-wook, and public relations model Jo Bo-ah attended the opening ceremony as special guests for the celebration. 

..... In addition, we prepared a time for the participants of the opening ceremony to participate in the 'Cosepe High Five Sharing Campaign' to share a warm heart with neighbors in need, and directly participate in the 'Thumbs Up Challenge' to support both consumers and sellers, delivering a message of hope to the public for 2021 The opening of Cephe was announced. 

art_16357675131885_34c1ff.jpg

Prime Minister Boo-gyeom Kim attended the Korea Sale Festa (KSF) opening ceremony held at ON Studio in Seoul Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st. Thumbs up challenge. (Photo = Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy) 

• Blob 1

THIS IS IT! MY FAVE MONTH WITH MY FAVOURITE KOREAN ACTRESS :happy2:

• 1 - 15 NOV  KOREASALEFESTA
  • 20 NOV       NETFLIX NEW WORLD
  • NOV 2021   SINGLES MAGAZINE

----

:wub::wub:              :love::blush::kiss_wink::glasses::kiss_closed::smile::smiley::innocent::tounge_wink:            :wub::wub:

with english sub

Spoiler

• Blob 1

BOAH'S AGENCY, KEYEAST, IG STORY POST

spacer.png

Spoiler

HERE IS CLEARER VERSION:-

spacer.png

twt @ ai_leen_ne

OFF-TOPIC

Spoiler

'Penthouse' Yoon Jong-hoon signed an exclusive contract with Keyeast... Haejin Hansotbap

spacer.png

On the other hand, Keyeast, which is raising its status as a content producer, includes talented actors such as Kang Na, Go Ah-seong, Kim Dong-wook, Kim Seo-hyeong, Kim Ui-seong, Moon Ga-young, Park Ha-sun, Hae-jin, Lee Dong-hwi, Jung Eun-chae, Jo Bo-ah, Chae Jung-an, and Hwang In-yeop.

--------------------------------------------------

I LIKE HIM IN PENTHOUSE DRAMA ,,,, HAPPY TO KNOW THAT HE JOINED KEYEAST 

• Blob 1

Spoiler

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CONFIRMATION SINCE THE CASTING OFFER WAS ANNOUNCED EARLIER...

Read full article here: 

https://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=844841&section=sc4&section2=

Auto Translation by Google

Ahn Bo-hyeon, Jo Bo-ah, Oh Yeon-soo confirmed to appear, casting for 'Doberman' in 'Military Prosecutor'... Anticipation 'UP'

spacer.png

▲ Confirmed appearances in 'Military Prosecutor Doberman', Ahn Bo-hyun, Jo Bo-ah, Oh Yeon-soo, Kim Young-min, Kim Woo-seok <Photo Source: FN Entertainment, Keyeast, Bailey Company, Ace Factory, Alien Company> © Break News

Break News Reporter Park Dong-je = Actors Ahn Bo- hyeon , Jo Bo- ah , Oh Yeon-su, Kim Young-min, and Kim Woo- seok have teamed up as tvN's 'Doberman, Military Prosecutor'.

tvN's new drama 'Military Prosecutor Doberman' (played by Hyun-ho Yoon/directed by Chang-gyu Jin) confirmed the casting of Ahn Bo-hyeon, Jo Bo-ah, Oh Yeon-soo, Kim Young-min, and Kim Woo-seok, and announced a full-fledged start. 

------

To the whole cast, pls take care filming! aja :hooray:

• Blob 2

[BTS] CHO BOAH X SINGLES

Isnt she lovely?  she looks like a doll to me ! so pretty :selfie2:

spacer.png

-----

umm dunno what these poses are called but the way her hands projects added a mysterious-seductive vibes to me :relaxed:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

ctto

and just like @rocher22, i also have some favourite wardrobes of Boah in this photoshoot ^^

Spoiler

ripped jeans is my thing!!!

spacer.png

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@grapefruit7 Yes, I'm so excited for this month!

The 2 Official teasers of her highly anticipated upcoming variety show with her co-highly anticipated cast mates.

A shorter version:

Spoiler

And yes, finally I get to see a soompi news article about her new drama. I like seeing her with a new leading man each time she gets a new drama series. I'm looking forward to another great chemistry of her and her co-stars... And I love her new role/ character. A very strong woman with strong personality to stand up for truth and justice...:dorashakes:

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ahn Bo Hyun, Jo Bo Ah, And More Confirmed For New tvN Drama About Military Law

Nov 3, 2021
by S. Nam

Ahn Bo Hyun, Jo Bo Ah, Oh Yeon Soo, Kim Young Min, and Kim Woo Seok have been cast for the new tvN drama “Military Prosecutor Doberman” (literal title)!

“Military Prosecutor Doberman” is about a man named Do Bae Man (Ahn Bo Hyun), a military prosecutor who chose the job for money. After meeting Cha Woo In (Jo Bo Ah), a military prosecutor who chose the job for revenge, the two fight evil in the military to become true prosecutors.

The upcoming drama is written by Yoon Hyun Ho of “Remember,” “Lawless Lawyer,” and “The Attorney” and helmed by director Jin Chang Gyu of “Bad Papa” and “CHIP-IN.” Furthermore, “Military Prosecutor Doberman” will deliver refreshing catharsis to viewers through the new background of the military court, which has yet to be shown in a drama.

The cast boasts a talented lineup of actors including Ahn Bo Hyun, Jo Bo Ah, Oh Yeon Soo, Kim Young Min, and Kim Woo Seok. Ahn Bo Hyun will be playing Do Bae Man, a military prosecutor who only looks forward to the days when he can take off his military uniform. With his tall height and handsome face, Do Bae Man is a walking pictorial in his military uniform. Having captivated viewers through his previous hit projects including “Itaewon Class,” “Kairos,” “Yumi’s Cells,” and “My Name,” Ahn Bo Hyun will once again engross viewers with the flawless portrayal of his character.

Jo Bo Ah will be taking on the role of the newly appointed military prosecutor Cha Woo In, who is the only daughter of a chaebol family. With a powerful gaze, confident attitude, eloquent speech, and fearless personality, Cha Woo In has experienced investigative skills unlike a rookie. Jo Bo Ah already showcased her solid acting skills and ability to bring a character to life through her previous dramas such as “My Strange Hero,” “Forest,” and “Tale of the Nine-Tailed.” For her new project, Jo Bo Ah will showcase action as well as a new type of charm with her transformation.

Oh Yeon Soo will be starring as No Hwa Young, the first female division leader since the military’s establishment. With an exceptional brain and a poker face, No Hwa Young has overwhelming charisma that makes people submit to her. Oh Yeon Soo’s experienced acting background will allow her to express No Hwa Young very realistically.

Kim Young Min is confirmed to play lawyer Yong Moon Goo, who was once a special forces prosecutor. Having impressed in a variety of genres, viewers are looking forward to seeing Kim Young Min’s next transformation.

Finally, Kim Woo Seok will be playing the third-generation chaebol No Tae Nam, who became the chairman of a leading conglomerate in his late 20s. With his experience in both musicals and dramas, viewers are anticipating Kim Woo Seok’s portrayal of No Tae Nam.

The production team shared, “In addition to the actors being perfectly in sync with their characters, their synergy and the ensemble the actors will create when working together will become the first charm of ‘Military Prosecutor Doberman.’ Please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

“Military Prosecutor Doberman” will premiere in 2022.

It's not just 1 news article but 2...

Spoiler

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Lee Seung Gi, EXO’s Kai, Super Junior’s Heechul, Park Na Rae, And More Travel To A “New World” That’s Too Good To Be True In New Variety Show

Nov 2, 2021
by E. Cha

Upcoming variety show “New World” has unveiled a new poster and trailer!

“New World” is a new Netflix variety program starring Lee Seung Gi, EXO’s Kai, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul, Park Na Rae, Jo Bo Ah, and SECHSKIES’s Eun Ji Won. For six days, the stars will be staying together at a picturesque island where they will play games and forge friendships—with a few shocking twists and betrayals along the way.

In the show’s newly released main poster, the six cast members dream up a fantasy island that can give them everything they want and make all their wishes come true. Above this happily imagined utopia, the caption reads, “A variety show in which a fairytale-esque new world will be revealed.”

However, in order to enjoy all the advantages the island has to offer, the cast must carry out all sorts of unexpected missions that will test their limits and go beyond anything they’ve imagined.

In the new trailer, the six stars are initially ecstatic when they arrive on the gorgeous island and learn that all the funds they gather during their stay will be converted to real money when they leave. But as they become fixated on earning money, they soon learn that things aren’t as easy as they had initially seemed. As the cast begins to turn on one another, Heechul jokingly remarks, “This isn’t a new world, it’s the real world.”

“New World” will premiere on November 20. 

All videos and photos ctto

• Love 1

@Beycuteful THE TEASERS LOOKS SO MUCH FUN! REALLY LOOKING FORWARD ON 20/11 :rickroll:

----

I SAW ANOTHER GREAT NEWS! URI BOAH SENT COFFEE TRUCK TO HER GOOD FRIEND FROM TOTNT :shaq:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Eng Trans

Spoiler

spacer.png

ctto

Spoiler

HMMM THERE WAS SOME TWTS I READ BEFORE THAT KYJ CHARACTER IN TOTNT WILL ALSO BE IN S2 & S3 BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS REALLY CONFIRM

• Wiggle 1

ANOTHER PROOF OF CLOSE RELATIONSHIP OF TOTNT (S1) FAMILY

Spoiler

Translation from Portuguese by Google

[ 05.11.21 | I love a friendship!
#JoBoAh sent a coffee truck to the filming set of the new project of #KimYongji !

In #TaleOfTheNineTailed for the life!

• Blob 1

'From the New World' Lee Seung-gi → Jo Bo-ah, 6-member chemistry notice

Hwang Chae-hyun, online reporter hch5726@kyunghyang.com

Input: 2021.11.04 11:19

l_2021110402000262500052601.webp

Netflix's new original series 'From the New World' has unveiled a lineup of six members invited to 'New World', a dream utopia for the chosen.

'From the New World' is a new concept virtual simulation entertainment that tells the story of unpredictable events, survival missions, confrontations, and reversals that occur in the world anyone dreams of, a utopia. From Lee Seung-gi, Eun Ji-won, Kim Hee-cheol, Jo Bo-ah, Park Na-rae, and Kai to acting, singing, and entertainment, the jewels of the entertainment industry, who are loved by the public, will all come out to show a different combination of chemistry, stimulating expectations.

Lee Seung-gi, who showed an excellent sense of entertainment through a number of programs, shows his side as a leader who sees all situations, from the moment he set foot in the new world, leading the members to set up a strategy whenever a mission is given, but at the most important moment, he shows a sense of emptiness. show off and make you laugh

The eldest brother, Eun Ji-won, who has been loved for his outspoken talk and absurdity of not knowing where to go in '1 Night 2 Days' and 'New Journey to the Journey', adds a sense of urgency as a powerhouse of variety games and a genius short hair. Kim Hee-chul, who captured the hearts of viewers with a comment that evokes laughter and smiles in the right place, uses a clever brain like a game enthusiast to meticulously strategize in any situation.

In particular, at the decisive moment, he shows the character of the matchmaker, which he was hiding, and surprises him. In addition, Jo Bo-ah, who showed a variety of acting through movies and dramas and a candid charm in the entertainment show 'Alley Restaurant', shows off her innocence as an entertainment chick, but as the days go by, it is reversed with a terrifying growth rate that surprised even other members. show charm.

Park Narae, who gives a pleasant laugh with her own distinct color and powerful energy in various entertainment programs, radiates a unique presence with her quick adaptability and fighting power more than anyone else.

The last emerging entertainment bud, Kai, moves faster than anyone with the quickest sense and excellent nib among all the members, but adds vitality with his quirky and innocent charm. As such, the six members with different charms and personalities are expected to provide full of fun and powerful laughter with unpredictable developments, sometimes with strong teamwork, and sometimes with betrayal.

'From the New World', which contains the colorful events and reversals experienced by 6 members invited to a virtual world where everyone's dreams come true, is scheduled to be released in 190 countries around the world only through Netflix on the 20th.

Spoiler

l_2021110402000262500052602.webp

원문보기:
https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202111041119003&sec_id=540201#csidx52b5553c50fa0dc8a1a783f24c735de http://linkback.khan.co.kr/images/onebyone.gif?action_id=52b5553c50fa0dc8a1a783f24c735de

NISI20211102_0000860041_web.jpg?rnd=2021

From the New World', which contains the colorful events and reversals experienced by 6 members invited to a virtual world, will release 2 episodes every week for 4 weeks starting on the 20th, and will meet the viewers around the world with a total of 8 episodes

◎ Sympathy Press News nam_jh@newsis.com

2021110810122619.png

• Blob 1