[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Douluo Continent 斗罗大陆

sugarplum892

31 minutes ago, hallee said:

@ducan @pad-hari wow!!!! Thank you soooo much for these spoilers! That explains the reason why Xiao Wu probably chose to be with Tang San...For she knew that he will be eventually as strong as his father Tang Hao (with the same level of Xiao Wu’s soul power before) and could protect her in her weak martial form of being a Rabbit...in episode 17, i understand Tang San is going to investigate his father’s activities....will he and Xiao Wu be separated for a long time or will she follow him eventually in discovering Tang San’s father illegal deeds???? Many thanks for sharing the spoilers with... sorry if i ask to much i am just so into Tang San and Xiao Wu and that makes me curious so much. :selfie2:

They will be together in that journey :blush: , I don't know in drama version will be ending in which spot. their journey was soooo long even the anime version still airing... at some point I know an advance in Novel. Tang San father does not do that illegal activities, is a fake news, He was good person/father. It was Bibi dong and the gang doing I think <_< .... you see that Fox Lady... she was Bibi Dong person/member. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@ducan Oh so the guy wearing black hoodie ( i forgot his name ) is lying to Tang San when he Tang Hao is responsible for the mutation and burning of the village of Ma Hong Jun...i have not seen the Fox Lady yet... i have to look out for her and Bibi Dong....its good to know Xiao Wu will be with Tang San to discover his father’s secret...

Btw, why is He Lei Na does not want to join and help the gang?? And why is she interested to know Dai Mu Bai’ secret????:sweet:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, hallee said:

@ducan Oh so the guy wearing black hoodie ( i forgot his name ) is lying to Tang San when he Tang Hao is responsible for the mutation and burning of the village of Ma Hong Jun...i have not seen the Fox Lady yet... i have to look out for her and Bibi Dong....its good to know Xiao Wu will be with Tang San to discover his father’s secret...

Btw, why is He Lei Na does not want to join and help the gang?? And why is she interested to know Dai Mu Bai’ secret????:sweet:

He Lei Na? I think she is the Fox , one of her abilities was seducing enemy or is called charm demon.  the original member not include her. in drama version have a bit different from the what I know. But I'm ok because of some reason its not interfere with plot of the story. If she the fox lady, originally interest to Tang Sang not Mu Bai... Mu Bai as I know was playboy before he meet his fiancé. Maybe she want to know the secret about Mu Bai.   

Mu Bai

Spoiler

Dai Mu Bai is 2nd prince of the royal in the Star Luo Empire

• Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

I finished watching all the released episodes raw upto ep.25  I can understand only very very basic mandarin, but i cannot contain my curiosity, so ...........

As the episodes progresses, it is excellent.  I love it.  Especially in ep.18 the cgi are excellent with the spider's legs attached to TS.  Wow!!!   I was in awe looking at the graphics.  Everything is going well and all the 7 members starting to train together.    In ep.20 i like the girls teasing XW about her relationship with TS.  I dont know if she cannot understand what they mean, but she keeps on repeating that he is her BROTHER.  hehe.   Ep.24 and 25 are superb.  they start to fight again bad as a team together and their coordination to release their skills is excellently done.  In between we have the comedic relief too among the 7 members especially their headmaster.  I love him so much. 

Here are some pics and gifs of the scene i liked.  Their fight scene.  

oMQiDS5.gif

jEjwyZh.gif

EV1l2ye.gif

Spoiler

0O8BxXB.jpg

muibtXy.gif

GIRL'S POWER

6uykZSq.gif

THE TEAM

wyrBB09.gif

AFTER THE VICTORY

gFSc5rN.gif

UNITED WE STAND

YT9T2rW.gif

Spoiler

This is the end part of ep.25.  They meet a lady.  The headmaster thought she is coming for him but actuallly she is into the master.  the headmaster leave them alone in a room and comes out when the 7 students ask him whats the relationship of the master and the lady?  they started to imagine things and headmaster just give some reason to them.  If @ducan saw this part of ep.25, can explain who this lady is?  Thanks in advance.

znkNLqS.gif

q83giF9.gif

4UG7nYm.gif

MKwDST2.gif

more pics

Spoiler

The cinematography is beautiful when the team are on the move:kiss_wink:

uQWhhCC.jpg

Their chibi images

kIKzPyL.jpg

CR:斗罗大陆 WEIBO

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Who is she and her name? is she a soul master too?  what is her role exactly in the soul land?

Lui Erlong ,yes soul master... according that I know those 3 master(Lande, Erlong & Xiaogang) here was close friend and they are team member called "Golden Iron Triangle". She is headmaster of Lan Ba Academy. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I wonder how much they're gonna develop Xiaogang and Erlong's relationship. The awkward tension so far and the 7 + Lande being nosy about it is hilarious :D

The fight in ep 25 was amazing! I was going in expecting them to easily defeat them, but I'm glad they don't portray them as ridiculously op (at least yet anyways). It's a lot more suspenseful/fun this way. The CGI for the 7 is so pretty...

Also didn't get to post about this yesterday but that part where they inserted the song Xiao Zhan sang but then Oscar got them to stop and they had a music party.. LOL!

Looked at the broadcast schedule and this drama ends airing for VIP next Saturday, I can't believe the end is almost near. After rewatching trailer and reading up on wiki, I have a feeling that S1 will end at

Spoiler

Xiao Wu's identity as a Spirit Beast being revealed to Spirit Hall at the Finals, with Tang San trying to protect her but Xiao Wu ultimately sacrificing herself. Guessing Tang Hao will appear then to whisk them away and shed some light as to what's going on, since that's one of the big mysteries so far too

My poor heart's wait for S2.. is it being developed already?

• Like 3

On 2/14/2021 at 1:35 AM, huahuacaocao said:

I wonder how much they're gonna develop Xiaogang and Erlong's relationship. The awkward tension so far and the 7 + Lande being nosy about it is hilarious :D

The fight in ep 25 was amazing! I was going in expecting them to easily defeat them, but I'm glad they don't portray them as ridiculously op (at least yet anyways). It's a lot more suspenseful/fun this way. The CGI for the 7 is so pretty...

Also didn't get to post about this yesterday but that part where they inserted the song Xiao Zhan sang but then Oscar got them to stop and they had a music party.. LOL!

Looked at the broadcast schedule and this drama ends airing for VIP next Saturday, I can't believe the end is almost near. After rewatching trailer and reading up on wiki, I have a feeling that S1 will end at

Hide contents

Xiao Wu's identity as a Spirit Beast being revealed to Spirit Hall at the Finals, with Tang San trying to protect her but Xiao Wu ultimately sacrificing herself. Guessing Tang Hao will appear then to whisk them away and shed some light as to what's going on, since that's one of the big mysteries so far too

My poor heart's wait for S2.. is it being developed already?

Hello! I just want to ask what you mean when you mentioned that Xiao Wu ultimately sacrificed herself??? What will happen to Xiao Wu in the finals where her real identity as a spirit beast was revealed?? Thanks in advance! :selfie2:

21 hours ago, hallee said:

Hello! I just want to ask what you mean when you mentioned that Xiao Wu ultimately sacrificed herself??? What will happen to Xiao Wu in the finals where her real identity as a spirit beast was revealed?? Thanks in advance! 

Spoiler

Actually, the soul masters will come to know that she is the soul beast and will try to kill her for the ultimate red soul ring.  But TS will try to save her by sacrificing himself.  But she cannot see him dead.  So, she will sacrifice herself to give the red soul ring to TS, instead of other soul master killing her.  

If you really like watching anime version, heres the link.  I started liking this version and started to watch from the start.

cr: as tagged

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Actually i finished watching all the episodes raw until today and i feel disengaged from the characters and the story.  Even though i did not read the novel or see the anime version, i feel something amiss.  But i will keep watching till the end.  Also,

Spoiler

Dont expect any romance between XW and TS.  The poster of both of them is really misleading.  They are cute as brother-sister relationship.  But atleast XW realises that she likes him more than a brother.  So, she is taking a step forward.  But TS, smh!!! smh!!! I dont think anything is gonna happen between them, i mean the feelings.   We are nearing the end and they are in the competition arc.  They gotta cover so many things.  And romance is only secondary thing.  But Dai mu bai and Zhu Xing romance is progressing very well also Ou si Ke and Rong rong - they are cute.  

The ratings are going up and down.  Hope they dont disappoint us in the upcoming balance episodes.  Jaiyou!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Actually i finished watching all the episodes raw until today and i feel disengaged from the characters and the story.  Even though i did not read the novel or see the anime version, i feel something amiss.  But i will keep watching till the end.  Also,

Reveal hidden contents

Dont expect any romance between XW and TS.  The poster of both of them is really misleading.  They are cute as brother-sister relationship.  But atleast XW realises that she likes him more than a brother.  So, she is taking a step forward.  But TS, smh!!! smh!!! I dont think anything is gonna happen between them, i mean the feelings.   We are nearing the end and they are in the competition arc.  They gotta cover so many things.  And romance is only secondary thing.  But Dai mu bai and Zhu Xing romance is progressing very well also Ou si Ke and Rong rong - they are cute.  

The ratings are going up and down.  Hope they dont disappoint us in the upcoming balance episodes.  Jaiyou!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any comment about TS & XW relationship in drama. They show a bit TS have feeling to XW in ep26. That's hint still ok for me.. the main plot is not about love story and its was too many plots ... so need to compress all things in 40 episode, a bit impossible but we will see ending soon. Will be good ending or open ending? I already guessed the end in some circumstances. If the creator of Soul Land(Tang Jia San Shao) said he is satisfied means ok. 

• Like 3

IKR, so many plots to cover, I don't expect romance of the OTP.  But that poster of both the leads are so beautiful.  Many fans may show interest to watch this drama seeing that poster.  Also reg the ending, all the novel fans started to guess where it will end as the production company already announced there is season2.  Too many guesses going on.  We will have to wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, pad-hari said:

IKR, so many plots to cover, I don't expect romance of the OTP.  But that poster of both the leads are so beautiful.  Many fans may show interest to watch this drama seeing that poster.  Also reg the ending, all the novel fans started to guess where it will end as the production company already announced there is season2.  Too many guesses going on.  We will have to wait and see.

Yes the poster.. so LOL. They should use another poster ... :lol: season 2? really? The rumor that I heard is they will make a movie and the cast already been chosen.  

• Like 1

Just got through ep 39.. what a rollercoaster in one ep!!! Bet the last ep is going to be more of a roller coaster :tears: I'm not ready for Shrek Seven Devils to disband... hopefully we'll see them around in season 2. Rip all the romance ended up being pretty subtle too hahaha but I do quite like the overall focus on the wholesomeness of the adventures together.

This drama made me watch the anime in the meantime, and the plot differences are confusing my memory LOL. But I must say I do quite like the drama adaptation a lot more with the way they built the character and plot developments. Nice way to learn about the world while I wait for season 2 since I don't like reading novels :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, huahuacaocao said:

Just got through ep 39.. what a rollercoaster in one ep!!! Bet the last ep is going to be more of a roller coaster :tears: I'm not ready for Shrek Seven Devils to disband... hopefully we'll see them around in season 2. Rip all the romance ended up being pretty subtle too hahaha but I do quite like the overall focus on the wholesomeness of the adventures together.

This drama made me watch the anime in the meantime, and the plot differences are confusing my memory LOL. But I must say I do quite like the drama adaptation a lot more with the way they built the character and plot developments. Nice way to learn about the world while I wait for season 2 since I don't like reading novels :sweatingbullets:

Wow! So there will be season 2???? Is it confirm?? I hope the same group will be all there for the 2nd season...the anime is too long for me to start with so i might as well wait for the 2nd season. :sweet:

57 minutes ago, hallee said:

Wow! So there will be season 2???? Is it confirm?? I hope the same group will be all there for the 2nd season...the anime is too long for me to start with so i might as well wait for the 2nd season. :sweet:

The original trailer's ending named the show as "Douluo Continent Season 1". I don't think the second season's been developed or touched on yet as far as I know, other than the screenwriter mentioning something about the overall story and the ending not being "the end" for the first season. There's some speculation it'll run for 3-4 or even more seasons total.

I too hope when season 2 comes out, we'll have the same cast! I'm kind of curious of what season 2 will hold though (I want to see more of the 7 + teachers around!), since the way the anime developed storywise after the finals and the disbanding of the 7 upon graduation involves plot details that weren't in the drama... Maybe they'll take some more creative liberties like they did for S1, I wouldn't mind based on how this show has turned out so far. Again I haven't read the novel so I actually can't compare to the original work by Tang Jia San Shao :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, huahuacaocao said:

The original trailer's ending named the show as "Douluo Continent Season 1". I don't think the second season's been developed or touched on yet as far as I know, other than the screenwriter mentioning something about the overall story and the ending not being "the end" for the first season. There's some speculation it'll run for 3-4 or even more seasons total.

I too hope when season 2 comes out, we'll have the same cast! I'm kind of curious of what season 2 will hold though (I want to see more of the 7 + teachers around!), since the way the anime developed storywise after the finals and the disbanding of the 7 upon graduation involves plot details that weren't in the drama... Maybe they'll take some more creative liberties like they did for S1, I wouldn't mind based on how this show has turned out so far. Again I haven't read the novel so I actually can't compare to the original work by Tang Jia San Shao :sweatingbullets:

That is a good sign though... since the scriptwriter mentioned the plan for season 2...would love to see Xiao Zhan, Wi Xuan Yi and the rest of the gang on their nezt adventure...im a bit sad it has come towards the finale.... i will surely miss my daily grind with the shrek seven devils group. :wut: