[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Douluo Continent 斗罗大陆

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, hallee said:

On episode 6 while Tang San and Xiao Wu were seating near the bonfire outside his house...Tang San agrees to protect Xiao Wu as his little sister ( since both of them basically lost their respective families and Xiao Wu suggests to be each other’s family instead) Does it mean that they will not be romantically involved as the drama progresses??? Sorry if im a bit too advance of thinking this scenarios... :sweet:

According to Soul Land wiki, they're sworn siblings and very protective of each other but get romantically involved as time goes on. I'm guessing it'll be the same in the drama, the poster is of them romantically gazing into each others' eyes (in my interpretation) anyways :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, huahuacaocao said:

According to Soul Land wiki, they're sworn siblings and very protective of each other but get romantically involved as time goes on. I'm guessing it'll be the same in the drama, the poster is of them romantically gazing into each others' eyes (in my interpretation) anyways :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much for this....indeed i failed to observe their drama poster that suggests a romantic angle on their relationship..now i remembered that Xiao Wu’s reaction went a bit disappointed when Tang San told her on that the reason why he told her the real function of the brown crystal on episode 7 is bec he considers her his meimei...So it goes to show us a subtle clue that Xiao Wu has romantic feelings for Tang San.

Btw, can you share a link where i could read  the novel where DC was based from? MANYYYYY THANKSSSSSS! :highonflowers:

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm new in this thread~ so far I love the Soul Land drama, XZ's Tang San a bit similar the original, even Wu also... if @hallee  ask about the relationship between TS and Wu , yes they are indeed in love with each other by time to time soon.. because I already watched the anime version in current episode. If someone wanna ask about spoiler, just pm me. 

can't wait for further episode! ~   :hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ducan said:

Hi all, I'm new in this thread~ so far I love the Soul Land drama, XZ's Tang San a bit similar the original, even Wu also... if @hallee  ask about the relationship between TS and Wu , yes they are indeed in love with each other by time to time soon.. because I already watched the anime version in current episode. If someone wanna owask about spoiler, just pm me. 

Wow!!!!! Thanks so much for this assurance!!! I adore this cute couple Tang San and Xiao Wu thats why i am worried as early as now if they will really end up together as the drama unfolds since i love their chemistry onscreen...And like every one else, i am not into open ended themes....Many thanks for this and making my viewing experience more enjoyable. :Pandabulous:

• Like 1

I finished watching upto ep.7.  I like it very much.  XZ is excellent as TS and the FL is also doing a good job.  Actually in Untamed he did well too, but since the screen was shared by WYB too, both had to share the praise.  But here as TS, he is really doing very good.  I am really curious about XW.  woow, she just gained the soul energy from the wolfs just like that.  In my opinion she must be more powerful than TS.   I wonder who her master, her majesty is????  I am lookin forward to these two love line as now they are just sworn siblings.  

Some of the beautiful CGI effects  from weibo

shel8nn.gif

Cme1ZCr.gif

H8YxDkK.gif

Spoiler

wCcjKaO.gif

YILRsVz.gif

1qNiaeu.gif

qyTbE9Y.gif

p3W9WMw.gif

NaP8Ou9.gif

cr: weibo 斗罗大陆

12 hours ago, hallee said:

Wow!!!!! Thanks so much for this assurance!!! I adore this cute couple Tang San and Xiao Wu thats why i am worried as early as now if they will really end up together as the drama unfolds since i love their chemistry onscreen...And like every one else, i am not into open ended themes....Many thanks for this and making my viewing experience more enjoyable. :Pandabulous:

7 hours ago, morningdew said:

@hallee Here is the link for the translated novel https://novelfull.com/douluo-dalu.html

Thank you soooooo much for this link! :heart3:

16 hours ago, ducan said:

Hi all, I'm new in this thread~ so far I love the Soul Land drama, XZ's Tang San a bit similar the original, even Wu also... if @hallee  ask about the relationship between TS and Wu , yes they are indeed in love with each other by time to time soon.. because I already watched the anime version in current episode. If someone wanna ask about spoiler, just pm me. 

i read that in fact their history is long and also their romance,  how is the progress of their romance going? is there a love triangle? thank you, you can post as  spoiler

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ducan said:

@pad-hari XW don't have a master. She is really strong , the rare one. @marrez1 yes, you're right, from caring like his sister to someone he care more then himself. And TS only love XW~ no love triangle.... 

Awwwww!!!! This is such a good news for me!!!! No love triangle for my fave couple this month! You can notice this with how Tang San dotes and cares for  Xiao Wu...He always looks after her needs and welfare...which he manifests while they were in the forest with the the rest of the group and Xiao Wu is complaining that she is tired of walking and Tang San quickly offers to piggy back her but then she eventually felt shy and refused seeing the girls walking pass her. Hopeful to see in the succeeeding epsiodes their relationship progresses more to a different level than being of a brother and sister.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 2

just saw unsubbed ep10 & 11.  The episodes were great with the superb cgi effects and new characters entry.  But i feel there is inconsistency in Tang san's character and cannot understand his motives coz I feel there is back and forth kinda attitude in his character.   He is still so naive and innocent.   @ducancan you please spoil when he will gain to be more powerful coz he is still so-so in his powers than others.  And are these the characters who are going to be in the team avengers???  I will put under the spoiler

Spoiler

Ed40xSH.jpg

Andi liked this scene very much.  Both XW and TS were so cute :loolz:

xv2kg0V.gif

cr: weibo

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@pad-hari Hahahahahahahaha...ok 

Spoiler

Tang san will get the 3rd soul ring(pink or purple?) after kill the soul beast Human-Face Demon Spider 10,000 years old. so far that spider is rare. its like, more oldest that soul beast, more powerful if you can get it. In that time ,TS will same level as Mu Bai(3 ring) and he was the strongest members. You can see in trailer he has spider arm in back. Don't worry, TS from the powerful clan. Hammer(father) & silver blue grass(mother). ~

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

finished watching unsubbed ep. of 12 & 13.  Arent they taking too much time to introduce all the 7 members of the team.   Out of the 40 episodes, they have already taken 13 episodes to do that.  Atlast the final member Rong Rong have been introduced.  But she is so bratty.  I like Ou si ke.  he is really funny.  Till now, they have not shown what his power is except for his notebook and pen. 

WGkrpgp.gif

Ep.13 was so funny when the Da ge, Hong Jun and TS were looking at him frequenting female dorm to provide them food.  Lol at the guys.  :loolz:

hyKgAgO.gif

I also liked how Da ge and TS helped hong jun to suppress his power and use it at the right time/place.  They were so sincere in training him.  The headmaster is also funny whenever he hears money.  I think he is powerful too.

I really really hope the plot moves on and there is some development in our TS's power and character.  Jaiyou!!!!

EDIT:

XZ's OST.  i should say he has sung well and the song is also good to hear

cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Hahaha Oscar was already a funny character with his outbursts about wanting to go into literature instead of being a Soul Master. Finally seeing his martial soul in action has me DEAD. Definitely great comic relief though I'm kind of annoyed with him being around Ning Rongrong instead of hilariously discussing his latest work. Ning Rongrong's brattiness bothers me a bit, hopefully she grows up soon cuz I don't think I can take 10 more episodes of that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On episode 15, Xiao Wu mentioned to Tang San that if ever she will be run after and caught by a million soul beasts, she wants Tang San to pretend that he does not know her...Why would she say this out of the blue to Tang San????

I feel that Xiao Wu is in a much more deeper problem that she is trying to avoid....And ofcourse Tang San on that scene refused and said even if he dies he will still protect Xiao Wu. :crazymad:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hallee said:

On episode 15, Xiao Wu mentioned to Tang San that if ever she will be run after and caught by a million soul beasts, she wants Tang San to pretend that he does not know her...Why would she say this out of the blue to Tang San????

I feel that Xiao Wu is in a much more deeper problem that she is trying to avoid....And ofcourse Tang San on that scene refused and said even if he dies he will still protect Xiao Wu. :crazymad:

Yes you're right about her.. she don't try to avoid, but to keep secret about who is she. Even the titan Ape and that dragon her friends.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hallee said:

Actually this is a spoiler. 

Spoiler

So far, from what i have understood, XW is a 100000 yr old soul beast who converted to human,  and she will automatically gain soul rings on gaining the requisite soul power.   We saw  that before, she gained her power just like that from those wild foxes.  Since the soul beasts are being hunted by others for one's own soul rings, she requests him to neglect her as if he does not know her or else he will get caught in that hunt.  Hope i am right.  @ducan can clarify if there is anything wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@pad-hari Yes.... a bit true... wow... I will tell a bit in spoiler about XW in my understanding..

Spoiler

XW are Millilumen Beast that every soul master/ grand soul master want it~ same species like Titan Ape & Dragon in ep15 and not like ordinary soul beast. As I know correct if I'm wrong, there are only 5 Millilumen beast in DC and that ring color was RED. so far, only TS father and Bibi dong(you will see her soon) have that ring. Why XW human form so weak? because that was a time, XW need to choose if she want to be human or (life forever as Pink Rabbit) Beast  like Titan Ape etc. If she choose human, she need to gain power from zero(seal). 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@ducan @pad-hari wow!!!! Thank you soooo much for these spoilers! That explains the reason why Xiao Wu probably chose to be with Tang San...For she knew that he will be eventually as strong as his father Tang Hao (with the same level of Xiao Wu’s soul power before) and could protect her in her weak martial form of being a Rabbit...in episode 17, i understand Tang San is going to investigate his father’s activities....will he and Xiao Wu be separated for a long time or will she follow him eventually in discovering Tang San’s father illegal deeds???? Many thanks for sharing the spoilers with... sorry if i ask to much i am just so into Tang San and Xiao Wu and that makes me curious so much. :selfie2:

• Love 2