[variety] Heyheyhey Season 2!

Guest Izzie

You've found a great "new" show to watch. excellent choice! :D

Like Izzie says in the first post, it's a comedy sketches/skits show, similar to Goldfish.

Most of the sketches so far just make me LOL. i highly recommend the first show w/the "Couple 19" characters. :D

The one w/MC Mong & Kim Won Hee last week was hilarious too, the way they kept

bursting into song & dance!

Glad you can find the LQs & HQs in my cb, too! I don't "advertise" as much as before :sweatingbullets: , but yup, they are available every week. thanx! :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the name of this show sounds familiar.... hm.... is this the show where in season 1 there were a segment where artists show their homes to the viewers?? i remember watching Jang Nara and Ha Ji Won showing the

viewers their homes... and i think the name of the show was Hey Hey Hey... but i could be wrong though.. :P

Seems they are bringing back that segment and show Lee Hyori's home in latest episode if i'm not mistaken.

Whats the name of the other attractive young girl on it?

You mean the girl who often play Lee Jong Su's girlfriend? If so i wan't to know also. :blush:

^The name in the credits is Shin Ju Ah. The girl that's in the "scary grandma" & other sketches with Lee Jong Su.

Thanks, I tried to find if she done any other work.

Seems she (or someone with same name) has a supporting role in the movie "wet dreams 2".

Anyone seen that movie and can comfirm if she is in it also?

Thanks for the upload of the season2 ft hyori. shall post what i think of the show once i finish watching.

She had a nice home not too cluttered. She had two cats :) and a whole room as a closet. lol

Guest luvelyasian

perhaps this doesn't relate, but i was wondering if goldfish is as funny as this show?

i would post in their thread but i'm afraid of bias perhaps

i happened to LOVE this show. it's hilarious. could anyone who watches heyheyhey and goldish compare the two? thanks :)

Thanks, I tried to find if she done any other work.

Seems she (or someone with same name) has a supporting role in the movie "wet dreams 2".

Anyone seen that movie and can comfirm if she is in it also?

Sorry for quoting myself but i just noticed she is on the latest x-man episode. (ep 16)

Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ it's ep6 on Dec 21

it's worth getting the HQ... I think ^^

someone was asking about goldfish, to me personally I like this show better.. goldfish got some funny episodes like the one with Brian and that host girl from Happy Shares Company. the other epis that I've seen were not as funny as Hey3x bcoz I think.. the actors are funnier here in Hey3x ^^

Guest luvelyasian

^ it's ep6 on Dec 21

it's worth getting the HQ... I think ^^

someone was asking about goldfish, to me personally I like this show better.. goldfish got some funny episodes like the one with Brian and that host girl from Happy Shares Company. the other epis that I've seen were not as funny as Hey3x bcoz I think.. the actors are funnier here in Hey3x ^^

honestly i kinda suspected as much which is why i've been so reluctant to start goldfish but i also wondered if i was mistaken and missing out

thanks for your opinion on the matter ^^

does brian only show up on one episode or something?

Guest Lil.Miss.A

hmm... what do you guys think about visiting the stars' houses?

I didn't like that session as much as the skits coz there's more talking and I couldnt really understand much... -.- but it's fun to look at the stars' places..

I kinda wished the session can be a bit shorter tho...

I want the Real Sitcom sessions back!! -.-

does brian only show up on one episode or something?

I think he's on a few of them.. the first one is funny.. don't know about the others..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived