[variety] Heyheyhey Season 2!

Guest Izzie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangie

i love this show~

hey..does anyone know what the name of that guy...

he's an extra (not an MC or special guest)and comes out most of the small stories..

also he's young.

i know he's a son of some actor but does anyone know his name?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diavle

Great show, really appreciate the links.

Could someone tell me which eps have the 19 couple in them (Lee Jong Soo and Hyun Young)? They are prolly my fave skits ever, I have only been able to find two segments though (the one in the subway where they challenge the model couple and the one at the food joint).

Will the last eps be uploaded to to megaupload or anything of the sort? CB is a no go for moi.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest silverwingz

Will the last eps be uploaded to to megaupload or anything of the sort? CB is a no go for moi.

they're always uploaded in the non-CB links thread for variety shows in the resources thread.

may i ask if these are eng-subbed/hardsubbed? cos i would really love to watch it, with eng subs, since i cant understand korean o.O

no these aren't... you can probably find certain cuts that are subbed on YouTube, depending on the guests that appear on the show tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks, watched episode 44 and it seems Hey Hey Hey Season 2 is over.

I really liked how they didn't half-richard simmons it with just recaps, they made a quick top ten and then moved on to three new skits (loved 2 of them, hilarious stuff).

I'm pretty sure I made out "Season 3" from Shin Dong Yup's final speech. If there is a Season 3 (which I highly hope for), I really hope they don't reorganize the actors too much, both the primary and secondary actors were excellent I thought.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SukarDrops

hahaha i loved the train skit and the younger husband skit with dongwan....they were tooo funny oh and the one with brian and hwanee..Mr BRA and Mr HWAN hhahahhaha...

• 1 year later...
Guest mattson

Any news on a Season 3? I've been rewatching the old episodes, still one of my favorite variety shows.

BTW, if anyone has the HQ Episode 22, I'd greatly appreciate it, the only one I couldn't find on clubbox.

Archived